PDA

View Full Version : Watching Derrick Hall up close tonight...

Coursesuper
10-05-2018, 08:39 PM
Looks like a million on the hoof, but he?s soft.

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2018, 08:41 PM
He'll fit right in at camp JoMo then

maroonmania
10-05-2018, 08:45 PM
Does he like water parks?***. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Irondawg
10-05-2018, 08:46 PM
their were some rumblings that while Auburn has been the leader that they weren't ready to take his commit and that's why it hasn't happened. I couldn't figure out why though - but maybe this is a reason

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2018, 08:51 PM
their were some rumblings that while Auburn has been the leader that they weren't ready to take his commit and that's why it hasn't happened. I couldn't figure out why though - but maybe this is a reason

May also be why he didn't make the MS/AL roster. He may be all potential rather than what he can do right now.

I'd love to have him though.

Coursesuper
10-05-2018, 09:04 PM
May also be why he didn't make the MS/AL roster. He may be all potential rather than what he can do right now.

I'd love to have him though.

You never know what he looks like with 10 more that can go, but he’s not there yet.

msstate7
10-05-2018, 09:09 PM
He'll fit right in at camp JoMo then
Lol

Uncle Ruckus
10-05-2018, 09:35 PM
You never know what he looks like with 10 more that can go, but he’s not there yet.
Gulfport can go. They have a good football team this year. I’m not that high on him.

Uncle Ruckus
10-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Looks like a million on the hoof, but he?s soft.
How did Tion Frost look? The running back.

Coursesuper
10-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Gulfport can go. They have a good football team this year. I’m not that high on him.

I'm talking about 10 other D-1 players and that kid stepping it about 10 notches. Gulfport will win 6A on the coast but that's all. The only go as far as TQ takes them. The other kid is a good back.

BeardoMSU
10-05-2018, 10:35 PM
Is it wise to shit on recruits we're actively recruiting?

https://media.giphy.com/media/XsUtdIeJ0MWMo/source.gif

Yeah, that question was rhetorical.

Coursesuper
10-05-2018, 10:42 PM
Is it wise to shit on recruits we're actively recruiting?

https://media.giphy.com/media/XsUtdIeJ0MWMo/source.gif

Yeah, that question was rhetorical.

My god some of you people are really 17ing stupid.

BeardoMSU
10-05-2018, 10:43 PM
My god some of you people are really 17ing stupid.

Ok...? Am I missing something, genius?

Coursesuper
10-05-2018, 10:52 PM
Ok...? Am I missing something, genius?

Yes, you are, if you think that, a post on an obscure message board that verbalized what was said by 3 retired football coaches and 3 other ex officials said and saw all night. He got pushed around and absolutely bullied by a white boy who's tough as nails with only an offer from PRCC.

BeardoMSU
10-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Yes, you are, if you think that, a post on an obscure message board that verbalized what was said by 3 retired football coaches and 3 other ex officials said and saw all night. He got pushed around and absolutely bullied by a white boy who's tough as nails with only an offer from PRCC.

Lol....do you social media, bro? Like at all?

If you don't think this type of shit doesn't get turned into screen-shot-negative-recruiting by rival fans then you might need to step out of your bubble and join this shit hole of a world the rest of us call life...

RezDog7
10-05-2018, 11:08 PM

This guy is a Bear Shart

Hambone
10-05-2018, 11:09 PM
Yea every single school recruiting against us just took a screen shot of your stupid ass dumb f’ng opinion. You idiot. This is not some private sanctuary.

Coursesuper
10-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Lol....do you social media, bro? Like at all?

If you don't think this type of shit doesn't get turned into screen-shot-negative-recruiting by rival fans then you might need to step out of your bubble and join this shit hole of a world that the rest of us call life...

You are quite full of yourself, and that kid may end up being an all American college football player but he's soft as Charmln right now. And I'm doin just fine in this shit hole world of which I've seen a great great deal of some of it when I served my country and some of it on my own. So get off you high horse there message board hero, get out from behind your keyboard and grab a rifle like I did. Then you might just think before you tell someone how to act. Have a nice night.

msstate7
10-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Yea every single school recruiting against us just took a screen shot of your stupid ass dumb f’ng opinion. You idiot. This is not some private sanctuary.

Maybe if matters, maybe it doesn't. Om threw cj Johnson out of their stadium and he signed with them.

BeardoMSU
10-05-2018, 11:14 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/61d7d4c831c63e8ceab0fc2b92dd5205/tenor.gif

BeardoMSU
10-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Maybe if matters, maybe it doesn't. Om threw cj Johnson out of their stadium and he signed with them.

Regardless, though....You're a smart guy...recruiting hasn't been a strength of ours for quite awhile (that's putting it mildly)....why even chance it? Lets not go full retard. It makes zero sense.

I'm also willing to bet there is a statistical correlation to people who stalk and overreact to players' social media posts, and those who negatively affect recruiting via their social media presence.

msstate7
10-05-2018, 11:17 PM
Regardless, though....You're a smart guy...recruiting hasn't been a strength of ours for quite awhile (that's putting it mildly)....why even chance it? Lets not go full retard. It makes zero sense.

I resent being called smart. This season has made me lose my mind haha

BeardoMSU
10-05-2018, 11:27 PM
I resent being called smart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mc7fYXmTu8

Bully13
10-06-2018, 01:13 AM
Better err on the side of caution and not judge based on one game. Nothing wrong with pointing out he had a bad game. That shit happens. But making it sound like you already know he's not SEC material is a juvenile thing to proclaim.

DawgRockur
10-06-2018, 06:50 AM
You are quite full of yourself, and that kid may end up being an all American college football player but he's soft as Charmln right now. And I'm doin just fine in this shit hole world of which I've seen a great great deal of some of it when I served my country and some of it on my own. So get off you high horse there message board hero, get out from behind your keyboard and grab a rifle like I did. Then you might just think before you tell someone how to act. Have a nice night.

I bet you are a joy to be around

Cooterpoot
10-06-2018, 07:36 AM
You can call 99% of kids soft in HS. They haven’t gone through a college program. Hall is good player. But he’s still a HS kid. I doubt more than a handful we sign play year one.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-06-2018, 08:43 AM

Using military service to justify dumb message board behavior. That's a new one for me.

PCHSDawg
10-06-2018, 08:48 AM
Using military service to justify dumb message board behavior. That's a new one for me.

Yeah don't get that one. Served my country for 8 years riding submarines, saw the world, didn't carry a rifle and still don't agree with his opinion.

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 09:22 AM
Yeah don't get that one. Served my country for 8 years riding submarines, saw the world, didn't carry a rifle and still don't agree with his opinion.

8 years in submarines oh man I can't even imagine. I just watched the 4 hour movie Das Boot and I felt claustrophobic just watching a submarine movie. You must have some crazy stories. No disrespect meant I am amazed by your ability to be submerged for nearly a decade.

PCHSDawg
10-06-2018, 10:58 AM
I should have used a comma in the above sentence. 8 years served. 4 years training/instructing, 4 years on active subs. 8 WEEKS is the longest single period of time submerged. Felt like 8 years tho.

SailingDawg
10-06-2018, 11:01 AM
deleted

msbulldog
10-06-2018, 11:39 AM
No one on this board should disparage any high school player PERIOD! NO ONE SHOULD ESPECIALLY DISPARAGE A HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER WE AR ACTIVELY RECRUITING! Looking at you Coursesuper!

Cooterpoot
10-06-2018, 11:42 AM
The only DL player I’ve seen that’s close to playing much as a freshman is Byron Young. And he won’t.