PDA

View Full Version : Dan and Tebow talking to Pawl. Dan Talking Gator Strain and Outstraining MSU

Indndawg
10-05-2018, 02:23 PM
Has MSU lost the strain, are we playing as hard every down than we have in past?

Matty Dispatch
10-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Tebow has picked up the "strain" term. He's used it with regards to his new book and when talking football this year.

I_Spy
10-05-2018, 02:27 PM
We looked flat against Kentucky, played pretty well against Florida. Florida offense was so so, I’m not mad about dan more than I miss grantham bc that Florida D was the factor.

The fast flying around type D - those with juice

We look like antacid liquid or something against Kentucky. Florida we were more energetic.

Indndawg
10-05-2018, 02:38 PM
Dan pretty much said, that Florida players just sort of willed the game to Dan for Dan.

Gutter Cobreh
10-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Didn't know they showed "circle jerks" on SEC Network...

maroonmania
10-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Dan pretty much said, that Florida players just sort of willed the game to Dan for Dan.

Yea, sure whatever Dan. His players apparently willed Mitchell to drop the TD pass and Gay to drop the pick 6. Apparently we didn't strain enough to catch those balls that hit us right in the hands. Dan won because our team can't execute or make plays right now, not because his team "outstrained" us.

msstate7
10-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Yea, sure whatever Dan. His players apparently willed Mitchell to drop the TD pass and Gay to drop the pick 6. Apparently we didn't strain enough to catch those balls that hit us right in the hands. Dan won because our team can't execute or make plays right now, not because his team "outstrained" us.

His team outexecuted us

I_Spy
10-05-2018, 10:32 PM
His team may have, I was browsing other boards and our offense is called ‘trash’ by most posters.

However, many people believe we will beat auburn bc they are trash too.

We just gotta make the plays, even with our probs, we could have won these 2 games with a little bit of ingenuity or better plan/adjustment.

maroonmania
10-05-2018, 10:53 PM
His team outexecuted us

Agreed, and given our extremely low level of execution at the moment that isn't saying much.