PDA

View Full Version : Jeffries getting CB's to OM

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Wth? Is Kermit gonna be a thorn? When was the last time OM beat us for a player we both wanted in basketball?

Jack Lambert
10-05-2018, 01:37 PM
I think the NCAA has opened the Flood Gates of Money for recruits and we better hop on the money train.

TNDawg35
10-05-2018, 01:48 PM
DJ Jeffries ain’t going anywhere but Memphis. The company I work for has access to some very very high up boosters and they are making sure he is going to Memphis.

thf24
10-05-2018, 02:13 PM
DJ Jeffries ain’t going anywhere but Memphis. The company I work for has access to some very very high up boosters and they are making sure he is going to Memphis.

They sure need him. Looking over who Memphis returns and their most recent class, the Penny experiment isn't going to come close to yielding the year 1 results many Memphis fans seem to think it is.

Pit Bull
10-05-2018, 10:57 PM

I expect him to ultimately sign with Memphis after flirting around a bit with MSU and Ole Miss. I would give the Sharks a better chance at getting him than us....but it will be Memphis in the end. And yeah, Kermit will be a thorn in our future recruiting. I expect we have some real competition from Shark Land for once.

MarketingBully
10-06-2018, 07:34 AM
I expect him to ultimately sign with Memphis after flirting around a bit with MSU and Ole Miss. I would give the Sharks a better chance at getting him than us....but it will be Memphis in the end. And yeah, Kermit will be a thorn in our future recruiting. I expect we have some real competition from Shark Land for once.

I don’t think he will personally. Davis isn’t that great of a recruiter. He’s kind of gone with the spray and pray approach to offering now but I don’t think it’s going to stick. I think it’s going to come down to winning and this is the year we need Howland to produce. If he does, OM won’t be much of a factor moving forward.

Cooterpoot
10-06-2018, 07:40 AM
OM is 3rd behind us and Memphis. He’s not going to OM.

msbulldog
10-06-2018, 08:11 AM
Wth? Is Kermit gonna be a thorn? When was the last time OM beat us for a player we both wanted in basketball?

MSU has 5 CB's and Mississippi has 3.