PDA

View Full Version : What?s up with some of our players?

Msujd164
10-05-2018, 09:35 AM
Just seems like a negative locker room. No leaders. Heard one player this morning tweeted something like he make a mistake and took his MSU pics down. Worried we may be about to really derail.

Mobile Bay
10-05-2018, 09:37 AM
Just seems like a negative locker room. No leaders. Heard one player this morning tweeted something like he make a mistake and took his MSU pics down. Worried we may be about to really derail.

Who was it or are you making this up?

Msujd164
10-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Why would I make it up? Someone sent me and screenshot and I went and looked.

smootness
10-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Why would I make it up? Someone sent me and screenshot and I went and looked.

So who was it?

MetEdDawg
10-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Post that crap. Let's see what it looks like.

Msujd164
10-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Willie Gay, and HOPEFULLY it’s something else. No profile pic or banner. All black now and tweeted “worst life decision ever made”. Like I said It was screenshot it and sent to me so I don’t know any other tweets that he might’ve done and hopefully it’s nothing related to football and everything is ok in his personal life.

msstate7
10-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Willie Gay, and HOPEFULLY it’s something else. No profile pic or banner. All black now and tweeted “worst life decision ever made”. Like I said It was screenshot it and sent to me so I don’t know any other tweets that he might’ve done and hopefully it’s nothing related to football and everything is ok in his personal life.

And this after he mocked fitz getting sacked to lose against Florida.

TrapGame
10-05-2018, 10:31 AM
If this is true then that locker room is a powder keg looking for a spark.

smootness
10-05-2018, 10:34 AM
I generally don't look to Twitter for any kind of actual evaluation. It's certainly not the greatest sign that he took down all references to State. But it's not something I'm going to worry about.

msstate7
10-05-2018, 10:35 AM
If this is true then that locker room is a powder keg looking for a spark.

The fuse is 2 weeks long... if this continues the next 2 weeks, we are done and so is Moorhead

msstate7
10-05-2018, 10:36 AM
I generally don't look to Twitter for any kind of actual evaluation. It's certainly not the greatest sign that he took down all references to State. But it's not something I'm going to worry about.

It's amplified in my mind after he retweeted fitz getting sacked to end Florida game with the laughing till I cry emoji

Bothrops
10-05-2018, 10:56 AM
Fans should stay the **** off Twitter. It's for kids and Hollywood trash under 35.

yjnkdawg
10-05-2018, 10:56 AM

Oh No! Another screenshot and grown men are still trying to decipher and interpret what one of our players means when he tweets something. Nothing new there. The OM bunch just loves all this . So keep it coming. ***

yjnkdawg
10-05-2018, 11:04 AM
It's amplified in my mind after he retweeted fitz getting sacked to end Florida game with the laughing till I cry emoji

I have no clue of your work background, but I used to have a political boss who would tell me to do some almost impossible things. Even borderline on being unethical on occasion. I told a few friends that I had to laugh to keep from crying when that happened. So nobody actually knows what these tweets mean, but the one who tweets them. I'm pretty sure that was not a slight toward Fitz. When the world caves in. Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2018, 11:04 AM
if you're trying to interpret the mind of teenagers from what they say on Twitter you're gonna drive yourself crazy. Best to just stay off of Twitter especially the accounts of teenagers who change their minds from second to second.

yjnkdawg
10-05-2018, 11:07 AM
if you're trying to interpret the mind of teenagers from what they say on Twitter you're gonna drive yourself crazy. Best to just stay off of Twitter especially the accounts of teenagers who change their minds from second to second.

Agree 100%

BeardoMSU
10-05-2018, 11:10 AM

this.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-05-2018, 11:11 AM

But, but, but JoMo says they had a good meeting with the leadership team...who are we counting on to be leaders? That may be the problem.

drunkernhelldawg
10-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Very concerning. His twitter and the post are as described. Our fans sometimes act like our opponents will be pushovers. We're disappointed. But how about the feelings of the young men who put their all into it 24/7?

msudawglb
10-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Very concerning. His twitter and the post are as described. Our fans sometimes act like our opponents will be pushovers. We're disappointed. But how about the feelings of the young men who put their all into it 24/7?

How about the immature kid catch a pick 6. I can't believe after him not making plays that he's talking shit. Sure the offense isn't clicking, but that's been the case for about 4-6 quarters and 4 of those quarters were in a monsoon. Talk about immature.

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2018, 11:36 AM
This team needs something good to happen. Winning cures all

yjnkdawg
10-05-2018, 11:38 AM
How about the immature kid catch a pick 6. I can't believe after him not making plays that he's talking shit. Sure the offense isn't clicking, but that's been the case for about 4-6 quarters and 4 of those quarters were in a monsoon. Talk about immature.

And Willie told you that he was actually laughing at Fitz in that tweet? Again I will say, that OM bunch just loves a thread like this with some of you posters assuming, and jump on (or over) board with it.

BrunswickDawg
10-05-2018, 11:40 AM

^Another example of why Willie might have taken down his twitter. Maybe the mistake he was mentioning was actually having Twitter - where assholes like you can bash him non-stop for dropping a football. Who is the immature one???

Red Sox Dawg
10-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Maybe he's disappointed some fans have given up on the coach and the players

Political Hack
10-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Kick his ass off the team. Loser.

RougeDawg
10-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Maybe he's disappointed some fans have given up on the coach and the players

Tell him that?s life. Some people use rational thought and call a spade a spade.

Msujd164
10-05-2018, 11:48 AM
They actually love you mentioning them in every post you make.

And Willie told you that he was actually laughing at Fitz in that tweet? Again I will say, that OM bunch just loves a thread like this with some of you posters assuming, and jump on (or over) board with it.

RougeDawg
10-05-2018, 12:06 PM

Exactly. These kids don?t realize the privilege they have to play football in the best conference in all of college football. Start taking that away from some of them and attitudes will change.

msbulldog
10-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Just Stop!

confucius say
10-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Tell him that?s life. Some people use rational thought and call a spade a spade.

Bwahahaha. Rational thought? On ED?

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2018, 12:26 PM
FWIW, on the boneyard today Rosebowl talks about interviewing Gay yesterday and his comments run completely contrary to what's being insinuated here

Turfdawg67
10-05-2018, 12:31 PM

You forgot these ***. Unless of course you know something we all don't.

StarkVegasSteve
10-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Their college kids on social media. 95% of it is for attention. Remember the Guidry stuff? It seemed like he was threatening to quit the team weekly for a month or so.

Dawg61
10-05-2018, 12:44 PM
I see zero wrong with his twitter. You guys don't get to dictate what other people put on their social media accounts. Get over it and stop trying to control other people. If he wants to be pissed off fine let him be. It's his choice his life. Worry about yours instead.

hacker
10-05-2018, 01:18 PM
Aaron Brule has the same blacked out profile, but still has "LB @ Mississippi State"

StateDawg44
10-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Kick 'em both off!!!!!***

Political Hack
10-05-2018, 06:38 PM
You forgot these ***. Unless of course you know something we all don't.

Just not happy with the needless distractions. You have 0% chance to win when your team won't work together. Willie knows that and this isn't a good look. He's a smart kid. If I thought he was some boneheaded idiot I would dismiss it. He's a key guy on one of the best defenses in the nation. When the odds are stacked against you, man up and ball out.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-05-2018, 06:48 PM
Fans should stay the **** off Twitter. It's for kids and Hollywood trash under 35.

I agree. Our fan base has lost their damn minds. Hell I was laughing at that video someone made at Fitz getting sacked. They made it look like a video game. Why did I laugh? Because it was ****ing funny. One thing I have learned over the years being around players and administration, things are not always what the fans are making them out to be. It's not not about to go off the rails, Moorhead is not in trouble, the locker room is not in shambles. It is just not. People neee to stop overreacting to what players tweet when you really have NO CLUE WHAT IT REALLY MEANS.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2018, 06:53 PM
I agree. Our fan base has lost their damn minds. Hell I was laughing at that video someone made at Fitz getting sacked. They made it look like a video game. Why did I laugh? Because it was ****ing funny. One thing I have learned over the years being around players and administration, things are not always what the fans are making them out to be. It's not not about to go off the rails, Moorhead is not in trouble, the locker room is not in shambles. It is just not. People neee to stop overreacting to what players tweet when you really have NO CLUE WHAT IT REALLY MEANS.

Great post! Everyone needs to read this!

BeardoMSU
10-05-2018, 07:07 PM

/thread

msstate7
10-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Delete

BrunswickDawg
10-05-2018, 08:09 PM

YOUR WRONG CAUSE I HAS SOURCES!****

TUSK
10-05-2018, 09:12 PM
Wait a minute... JoMo permits his players to make quasi rando-heretical-ambiguous statements on the Social Media???

That's prolly a bad idea.

msstate7
10-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Wait a minute... JoMo permits his players to make quasi rando-heretical-ambiguous statements on the Social Media???

Nah, dude... you have no idea what our precious, hurt feelings players mean when tweeting. We coodle to your west, and that's why we soft as charmin

BeardoMSU
10-05-2018, 09:17 PM

I can G-D-guarantee you [without looking, even] that there are players on your FB team saying and doing dumb shit on social media.

msstate7
10-05-2018, 09:17 PM
I can G-D-guarantee you [without looking, even] that there are players on your FB team saying and doing dumb shit on social media.

Show us.

BeardoMSU
10-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Show us.

Lol, so the burden of proof is on me? **** off.

But yeah...

http://cdn.totalfratmove.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/5fcf68d89a73d96ac2b803673baf982d.png

msstate7
10-05-2018, 09:22 PM
I figured you were gonna put up a tweet of zek Elliot running over bama defense or Clemson winning with a bama player laughing till he cries. Surely there's some out there, right?

msstate7
10-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Surely there's some bama player tweets during halftime of a blow crying about no catches, right?

Dawg61
10-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Surely there's some bama player tweets during halftime of a blow crying about no catches, right?

Did you miss the week long bitch fest everyone had over GuidryGram? Would you prefer it be a season long bitch fest over him?

msstate7
10-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Did you miss the week long bitch fest everyone had over GuidryGram? Would you prefer it be a season long bitch fest over him?

He's made a bigger impact tweeting during games than playing in them so far

TUSK
10-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Lol, so the burden of proof is on me? **** off.

But yeah...

http://cdn.totalfratmove.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/5fcf68d89a73d96ac2b803673baf982d.png

He seems sasified....

Now, if he were standing on the side of Hwy 82, next to a broke down Pinto, and bitchin' about the shitty sleigh MDL gave him, you might have something...

Dawg61
10-05-2018, 09:41 PM
He's made a bigger impact tweeting during games than playing in them so far

Guidry isn't the reason our offense has sucked.

msstate7
10-05-2018, 09:43 PM

I agree. It's coaching

Dawg61
10-05-2018, 09:46 PM
I agree. It's coaching

We are aware.

dawgday166
10-05-2018, 09:47 PM

Not the only reason. He has contributed tho. In last 2 games he's had easy catches for 3rd down conversions that he's dropped. May be talented, but so far he ain't very tough.

I_Spy
10-05-2018, 09:48 PM
I watched several film studies, the oline doesn?t finish and nick ends up getting sacked bc of bad positioning...and if nicks not getting sacked, we miss the open guy or overthrow, drop etc

We use a lot of oline men apparently so some may not be on par here yet. I see holes all day we could have ran through but we focused on the pass I guess against kentucky

It?s the truth, we make our running back help on the edge just to have a duo (of our oline) on the other side of the line actually position defenders in our qb?s step up path

Dawg61
10-05-2018, 09:53 PM
Not the only reason. He has contributed tho. In last 2 games he's had easy catches for 3rd down conversions that he's dropped. May be talented, but so far he ain't very tough.

So you wanna put in a worse receiver to replace him?

Red Sox Dawg
10-05-2018, 09:57 PM

I don't know why but that made me laugh. Out loud.

Gutter Cobreh
10-05-2018, 09:57 PM

You're right, the video was funny.

I prefer this one though, with Jim Ross calling the action

https://twitter.com/iamcarneyb/status/1046209291038920704

or this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8md8wN7GG4

dawgday166
10-05-2018, 10:08 PM

Well ... I don't think he should be coddled and based off message boards preseason, that's what was happening. If so, then sit his butt down. A primadonna receiver can hurt a team bout more than anything IMO. It sure can derail a "championship culture" from being established.

ETA: I know one thing too ... there should be a hard and fast rules that cell phones are turned off and put away during games IMO. Period.

RezDog7
10-05-2018, 11:18 PM
I agree. It's coaching

I think you should apply for the coaching job when it comes open. You seem to have all the answers. Hell, you're so pessimistic that you'd forfeit every game in fear of losing.

Turfdawg67
10-06-2018, 09:16 AM
We are aware.

If you're not, this d*ck will let you know... over and over and over. 45105!! 125 posts since Tues and has said nothing.

Turfdawg67
10-06-2018, 09:18 AM
I think you should apply for the coaching job when it comes open. You seem to have all the answers. Hell, you're so pessimistic that you'd forfeit every game in fear of losing.

+1

msstate7
10-06-2018, 09:39 AM
If you're not, this d*ck will let you know... over and over and over. 45105!! 125 posts since Tues and has said nothing.

What exactly have you ever said except ms7 this or that? You really are my #1 follower, and I appreciate you. Keep reading, buddy

msstate7
10-06-2018, 09:40 AM

Great idea. Can I use you as a reference?

Mutt the Hoople
10-06-2018, 12:29 PM
I can coach the team to play to their weaknesses and against their strengths as well as anybody for $2.7 million a year.