PDA

View Full Version : Handicapper Lee Sterling Picks MSU To Beat Auburn on Bo Bounds

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Kind of funny.

Bo said, "Lee this one sounds like a blow out, what do you think?"

Lee: Ugh, I have a different take, MSU will win 27-24"

Bo: Silence

Lee said he thinks the rain hurt MSU at Kentucky and we just played bad vs Florida.

Pretty funny our team is so good on paper that the lack of coaching thus far has Vegas confused. Vegas is literally confused about our football team. They can't even figure out how we are this inept.

Brahmabull
10-05-2018, 08:27 AM
I don't know who will win, but I know Sterling is a joke.

smootness
10-05-2018, 08:28 AM
Lee said he thinks the rain hurt MSU at Kentucky and we just played bad vs Florida.

This take, which I've also seen from some State fans, makes no sense to me.

Both games our offense was essentially identical...but only one was the result of just playing poorly?

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2018, 08:31 AM
I don't know who will win, but I know Sterling is a joke.

He actually wouldn't be in business still if he were a joke.

I just think it's funny how confused the respected wise guys are about our team. All their algorithms love us yet we can't move the ball.

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2018, 08:32 AM
This take, which I've also seen from some State fans, makes no sense to me.

Both games our offense was essentially identical...but only one was the result of just playing poorly?

Agree. Just repeating what the wise guy said

Brahmabull
10-05-2018, 08:37 AM
I just know someone who paid for Sterling's season football package. The guy is losing his ass this year. All these professional handicapping guys are good marketeers. They tell good stories and talk about the games they win. There is a reason why Sterling doesn't post his "unit" record on the year. Like I said, I don't know if we win or lose this week, but I know Sterling doesn't pick games any better than my 14 year old daughter.

I_Spy
10-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Normally we match up well with auburn, we had that 4tg quarter mentality and played better as games progress, if we can score, we can win. So we should do what we do best offensively even if it takes awhile to open up and hit one deep hopefully. Williams is my kind of RB for this game here.

I_Spy
10-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Which of course I like Kylin (obviously) but what I mean is when the a-train is motivated he toughs it up and gets thru sh!t or yards after contact

msstate7
10-05-2018, 09:28 AM

I just think it's funny how confused the respected wise guys are about our team. All their algorithms love us yet we can't move the ball.

Those algorithms don't realize Mullen isn't on the sideline. Unfortunately, joe is

Leroy Jenkins
10-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Kind of funny.

Pretty funny our team is so good on paper that the lack of coaching thus far has Vegas confused. Vegas is literally confused about our football team. They can't even figure out how we are this inept.

...and all this time I thought both teams played on the same field, in the same conditions.

Bullsy
10-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Actually.... only half his customers are pissed.

Give 1/2 your customers 1 set of picks. Give the other 1/2 the opposite picks.

Presto!! Half your customers are estatic winners and can’t wait to come back next year!!

basedog
10-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Those algorithms don't realize Mullen isn't on the sideline. Unfortunately, joe is

We get how you feel 7, save some time and just copy and paste your same response.

You give up to easy. 5 games with at least a year and half to go, better pace yourself as u may have a stroke from stress.

Joe want be fired after this year, watch and weep.

msstate7
10-05-2018, 07:14 PM
We get how you feel 7, save some time and just copy and paste your same response.

You give up to easy. 5 games with at least a year and half to go, better pace yourself as u may have a stroke from stress.

Just explained why the algorithms liked us. The computers have no idea we shunned the system that fits our talent

basedog
10-05-2018, 07:31 PM
Just explained why the algorithms liked us. The computers have no idea we shunned the system that fits our talent

It's gambling, everyone has an opinion.

You need to look deeper, our loses were ugly losses no doubt. But both games were coulda would shoulda meaning as bad of offense we were we had chances to win.
1). Ky game we get a turnover around mid field. Game is 7-7, Fitz throws interception. You saw the game, officiating was not in our favor if though many penalties were our fault. Just saying, oh Kentucky is a good team.
2). Fl games came down to us not making two plays. Drop TD which would have been 13-3. Second play, drop interception that was a sure TD and again putting us up.

Joe has sucked don't get me wrong, but players have to make plays, we haven't so far!

I feel better this week than I did last week. I'm hoping Joe is as smart as WE all thought and will simplify his offense.

Saturday to me is the real test meaning, will he change his audibles to Fitz and Fitz has to be the leader!

msstate7
10-05-2018, 07:33 PM
It's gambling, everyone has an opinion.

You need to look deeper, our loses were ugly losses no doubt. But both games were coulda would shoulda meaning as bad of offense we were we had chances to win.
1). Ky game we get a turnover around mid field. Game is 7-7, Fitz throws interception. You saw the game, officiating was not in our favor if though many penalties were our fault. Just saying, oh Kentucky is a good team.
2). Fl games came down to us not making two plays. Drop TD which would have been 13-3. Second play, drop interception that was a sure TD and again putting us up.

Joe has sucked don't get me wrong, but players have to make plays, we haven't so far!

I feel better this week than I did last week. I'm hoping Joe is as smart as WE all thought and will simplify his offense.

Saturday to me is the real test meaning, will he change his audibles to Fitz and Fitz has to be the leader!

I feel better about tomorrow too. I hope it's not just natural optimism

basedog
10-05-2018, 07:46 PM
I feel better about tomorrow too. I hope it's not just natural optimism

Hey I hate what I've seen, Joe ran his offenses against pretty good defenses. Didn't work, he sees all of this and more, IF he is smart which I think he is, he will adjust, may not be pretty Saturday but we just need a win bad.

Auburn is good on defense, offense is a little better probably than us but mainly as there QB has played better than Fitz. Fitz needs to come out on fire, regardless what we think of Joe, Fitz has played poorly last two games. He makes the offense go if we are to win Saturday.

Lord McBuckethead
10-05-2018, 08:26 PM

Cause it hasn't clicked yet. When it does, and by that I mean when we start running the ball with authority, all of a sudden our team will be putting up 35 a week.

dawgday166
10-05-2018, 09:10 PM

Great idea! I've been thinking same type thing SMH.

Pit Bull
10-05-2018, 10:42 PM
Figure this is another close defensive struggle. Auburn, IMO, has the best overall defense in the league, just barely ahead of BAMA. If we score more than 14 pts. I would be shocked. Our D will have to score some points for us. A pick 6 or a fumble return for a TD wouldn't surprise me.....another 3-2 game?....maybe. Who knows. One thing I do know, every trip down to where we can score points......we better come away with something.

BuckyIsAB****
10-06-2018, 01:56 AM
Kind of funny.

It cant get any worse than it has been

Pit Bull
10-06-2018, 03:52 AM
Auburn likely missing 2 starting offensive tackles and their starting RB to injury. If we cant get to them now, we never will. Probably will not ever see a weaker UF team again down the road either. Win tonight and we can possibly salvage a bowl season at the least.....and right now, I would take ANY bowl earned and be happy with it. Lose, and there will be deep dark despair abundant.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 06:51 AM
Auburn likely missing 2 starting offensive tackles and their starting RB to injury. If we cant get to them now, we never will. Probably will not ever see a weaker UF team again down the road either. Win tonight and we can possibly salvage a bowl season at the least.....and right now, I would take ANY bowl earned and be happy with it. Lose, and there will be deep dark despair abundant.

Never is a long time.