PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Woodruff Doing Work

Commercecomet24
10-04-2018, 06:14 PM
I know everyone caught up melting over the football team to notice but Brandon Woodruff started game 1 for Brewers and went 3 innings, no hit, shutout baseball!

HAILSTATE!

msbulldog
10-04-2018, 06:20 PM
I know everyone caught up melting over the football team to notice but Brandon Woodruff started game 1 for Brewers and went 3 innings, no hit, shutout baseball!

HAILSTATE!

Good news CC, glad to hear it, thanks.

Commercecomet24
10-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Brandon has pitched really well good to see Milwaukee trusting him with such an important start. Always love watching our Dawgs be successful.

msudawglb
10-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Brandon has pitched really well good to see Milwaukee trusting him with such an important start. Always love watching our Dawgs be successful.

With the way that they have pitched him this season, I bet he is a starter next season.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2018, 10:17 AM
With the way that they have pitched him this season, I bet he is a starter next season.

Agreed. Good to see him doing well and getting a chance!

The Federalist Engineer
10-05-2018, 02:09 PM

HAILSTATE!

I wish him well but it's hard to consider him an MSU player considering his injuries and results for us. He never really had an MSU career. Not one complete or excellent season. Really not one game either.

It would be like claiming Paul Young or Graham Ashcraft in future years

Commercecomet24
10-05-2018, 02:20 PM
I wish him well but it's hard to consider him an MSU player considering his injuries and results for us. He never really had an MSU career. Not one complete or excellent season. Really not one game either.

It would be like claiming Paul Young or Graham Ashcraft in future years

Naw, Brandon stuck it out here and did what he could. I consider him a Bulldog and he considers himself a Bulldog, so I guess we'll just have to disagree on this one.