PDA

View Full Version : All the back-and-forth over Moorhead will be settled in the next 2 weeks

msstate7
10-04-2018, 11:39 AM
If we're still incompetent offensively halfway through the sec schedule, he's done. Just a matter of time. If he gets it going, I will be the first to say I was wrong. Nothing makes me happier than being wrong about state being unsuccessful... please prove me wrong.

Dawgbite
10-04-2018, 11:46 AM
How I feel as well.

msudawglb
10-04-2018, 11:51 AM
If we're still incompetent offensively halfway through the sec schedule, he's done. Just a matter of time. If he gets it going, I will be the first to say I was wrong. Nothing makes me happier than being wrong about state being unsuccessfully... please prove me wrong.

I'm holding judgement, but its going to be difficult since we are going against 2 of the better defenses that we will see this year. Kentucky and Florida's defenses are just plain average at best.

Liverpooldawg
10-04-2018, 11:53 AM
The next two games might not show much improvement even if it is there.

TrapGame
10-04-2018, 11:53 AM
DITTO.

I want to see improvement. Rooting for failure is cowardice and partisan. I really want Joe to succeed here.

Doggie_Style
10-04-2018, 02:03 PM
DITTO.

I want to see improvement. Rooting for failure is cowardice and partisan. I really want Joe to succeed here.

Agreed....we have no choice but to get behind our coaches and players and let the season play out. Our D will keep us in most of our games and you have to believe our offense is going to improve. We have a legitimate shot at coming away with a win on Saturday and getting back in this. HailState!

StarkVegasSteve
10-04-2018, 02:16 PM
I said two weeks ago we'd know the future of our football team on Oct. 7th and I've stuck by that. If we win Saturday I think the ship can be righted and we could get to 8 maybe even 9 wins. If we lose we're staring straight down the barrel of 5-7 or 4-8. But to piggyback onto what everyone else has said, just to see any type of improvement and some kind of pulse from the offense in the second half would be a welcome sight

TrapGame
10-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Agreed....we have no choice but to get behind our coaches and players and let the season play out. Our D will keep us in most of our games and you have to believe our offense is going to improve. We have a legitimate shot at coming away with a win on Saturday and getting back in this. HailState!

If we see a competent offense on the field Saturday night able to put points on the board and keep our defense from exhaustion I'll be completely satisfied.

msstate7
10-04-2018, 02:21 PM
If we see a competent offense on the field Saturday night able to put points on the board and keep our defense from exhaustion I'll be completely satisfied.

I agree

I'm done questioning this staff until their next test, Saturday. Please pass

thf24
10-04-2018, 02:33 PM
I agree

I'm done questioning this staff until their next test, Saturday. Please run

FIFY***

msstate7
10-04-2018, 02:35 PM
FIFY***

Fo real lol

smootness
10-04-2018, 02:45 PM
If we're still incompetent offensively halfway through the sec schedule, he's done. Just a matter of time. If he gets it going, I will be the first to say I was wrong. Nothing makes me happier than being wrong about state being unsuccessful... please prove me wrong.

If I've learned anything the last two weeks, it's that people will still continue to make excuses and the claims of us lacking talent will grow even louder. By the end of the year, this will be a 2006-level roster.

It's already clear Moorhead isn't going to get it done. Now is just the waiting.

3rdGen
10-04-2018, 03:09 PM
If I've learned anything the last two weeks, it's that people will still continue to make excuses and the claims of us lacking talent will grow even louder. By the end of the year, this will be a 2006-level roster.

It's already clear Moorhead isn't going to get it done. Now is just the waiting.

Gonna get my grandma to whip up some crow biscuits for you Sunday morning. Her new teeth should be in by then.

I hope your wrong because that lunchtime tequila got me feeling scrappy and got me wearing my maroon h8tablockas!!!!

Hell, at least he ain’t going out Hal Mumme style.

basedog
10-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Gonna get my grandma to whip up some crow biscuits for you Sunday morning. Her new teeth should be in by then.

I hope your wrong because that lunchtime tequila got me feeling scrappy and got me wearing my maroon h8tablockas!!!!

Wonder what happened to Mumme resigning yesterday? He was way past his time and Hughes will be gone soon.

DownwardDawg
10-04-2018, 05:00 PM
It would put a big smile on my face to see Big improvements Saturday. Especially going into a bye week before the LSU game. I hate losing and I’m so pissed about this season right now. I really wanted Moorehead to be as good as advertised.
With that said, Auburn is gonna beat the shit out of this team.

preachermatt83
10-04-2018, 05:04 PM
Lotta truth in this post and all throughout this thread

gravedigger
10-04-2018, 05:21 PM

No, it won?t.

Moorhead has to be given a chance to coach his own skill players at a minimum. 4 years. And that isn?t really fair either.

This immediate gratification crap has made otherwise very rational posters on this board lose all sense of levity.

Joe is making do with kids who have been led around by the nose for the last 9 years. Nobody on the staff or team was allowed to fart without his micromanaging it. Now they are required to make tough decisions.

Small wonder they are lost.

3rdGen
10-04-2018, 07:00 PM
Wonder what happened to Mumme resigning yesterday? He was way past his time and Hughes will be gone soon.

Yeah I don’t know what that was all about. Interested to see what the “other opportunities” that was mentioned in the title of the article I saw.

BuckyIsAB****
10-04-2018, 07:01 PM

Its already settled its just some of us dont want to accept it or are stuck in 1987 thinking we cant fire a bad hire just bc its 1 year.

BuckyIsAB****
10-04-2018, 07:02 PM
No, it won?t.

Moorhead has to be given a chance to coach his own skill players at a minimum. 4 years. And that isn?t really fair either.

This immediate gratification crap has made otherwise very rational posters on this board lose all sense of levity.

Joe is making do with kids who have been led around by the nose for the last 9 years. Nobody on the staff or team was allowed to fart without his micromanaging it. Now they are required to make tough decisions.

Small wonder they are lost.

1987 was a long time ago. If he cant win with this team he never will. If we go 1-7 0-8 in the SEC and dont fire Moorhead then Cohen needs to be the one to go. Then we can fire Moorhead

BuckyIsAB****
10-04-2018, 07:04 PM

If you're comparing our HC to Hal Mumme then that tells me all I need to know about where your expectations are. Mumme has robbed about 3 or 4 schools