PDA

View Full Version : Freeze asking for people to email him again...

DawgInMemphis
10-15-2013, 09:03 AM
http://djournal.com/sports/freeze-outburst-wish-composed/

maroonmania
10-15-2013, 09:26 AM
I'll just wait on his "Jimmy Swaggert" like breakdown of remorse and crying begging the OM fanbase for their forgiveness in his moment of weakness lashing out at a fan like that.

TrapGame
10-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Freeze was all over the place with this in his presser yesterday. Even Dick Cross thought it was a weak excuse.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Dick pic inbox campaign anyone?

Jack Lambert
10-15-2013, 10:27 AM
I am sure the Lawyers in the PR department told him what to say because he said some of the same things twice like ["“I will defend our program. I will defend our kids. I will defend my family"]

HereComesTheSpiral
10-15-2013, 10:33 AM
I am sure the Lawyers in the PR department told him what to say because he said some of the same things twice like ["“I will defend our program. I will defend our kids. I will defend my family"]

Wonder what stunt he's going to pull next, dress up like Mel Gibson in Braveheart and tell the NCAA to leave?

Coach34
10-15-2013, 10:37 AM
OM fans response- "I'm glad Freeze did that. It shows he loves the program and takes up for his players. I want a coach that is fiery"

OM fans response had it been Mullen- "What a bush league Yankee move. You can't do that in the SEC. That's just white trash kind of stuff"

SignalToNoise
10-15-2013, 10:46 AM
OM fans response- "I'm glad Freeze did that. It shows he loves the program and takes up for his players. I want a coach that is fiery"

What is funny is have seen multiple bears posting shit like that on the facebook over the past couple of days. Almost verbatim.

hailmari
10-15-2013, 10:55 AM
Dick pic inbox campaign anyone?

+1

MadDawg
10-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Heard a caller on H2H say about the same thing. Something about good to see Freezus had a little "Bobby Knight" in him.

Political Hack
10-15-2013, 11:02 AM
He's so out of his league it's not even funny. If the boosters have to quit recruiting for him, he's dead in the water.

smootness
10-15-2013, 11:04 AM

OM fans response had it been Mullen- "What a bush league Yankee move. You can't do that in the SEC. That's just white trash kind of stuff"

Yeah, but we have fans who call Ole Miss fans out for defending dumb stuff like this...and then we have fans, some of them the same ones, who say that in general we need to act more like Ole Miss fans and defend our own program 100% and keep from publicly calling ourselves out.

So which should we do?

Personally, I think we should always call a spade a spade and call out other fanbases who don't. That means calling out our own coach for things like this, and calling out other fanbases who don't.

LeakyD
10-15-2013, 11:06 AM
I heard it was Chuck Rounsaville that asked the question. There's no doubt that he had his response rehearsed. Chuck is a huge homer and would never try to catch Freeze off guard. More controlling the message.