PDA

View Full Version : So per USA today

Dawgfan77
10-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Moorhead has no buyout. Was Cohn this smart?

msstate7
10-03-2018, 12:58 PM
USA Today reporting on Moorhead buyout/non-buyout? Wow

WinningIsRelentless
10-03-2018, 12:58 PM
The better question is JOMO really that arrogant

starkvegasdawg
10-03-2018, 01:03 PM

Was JOMO that dumb? His playcalling May suggest yes...yes he was.

TrapGame
10-03-2018, 01:06 PM
This sounds like the basis for an argument to fire a first year head coach for a total program meltdown. If we go 0-8 in the SEC look out.

Dawgology
10-03-2018, 01:14 PM
I'm pretty sure that Cohen has probably already started putting feelers out. At this point we are the laughing stock of college football due to the almost idiotic waste of talent we have on the team.

Johnson85
10-03-2018, 01:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that Cohen has probably already started putting feelers out. At this point we are the laughing stock of college football due to the almost idiotic waste of talent we have on the team.

I'm sure has his ear to the ground on availability because you could lose a coach to something like an accident at anytime and so always have to have an idea of what's available on the market. But I seriously doubt he is actually putting out feelers. As concerned as I'm sure he is, there is still a lot of ground to cover before firing a coach after his first year would be a serious option on the table, and short of an off the field issue, we can't cover that ground unless and until we lose to La Tech. I'm not sure it will be a serious option discussed/planned for even then, but not before then.

Political Hack
10-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Wow. Y'all are going a tad overboard. I know it's blasphemy for Mississippi State to lose to the lowely Kentucky wildcats on the road and the woeful Florida Gators (you can go ahead and throw Auburn in there too), but I'm somehow forgetting where we went all gang busters and became Alabama.

Also, people bitching about the play calling don't understand our system. Every single run play call has a pass option. When the defense alignment tells the QB to pass, the RPO become PO. It's not "the call," it's the read. JoMo will have to change his entire offensive philosophy because we drop passes and make bad throws. That's stupid. Give it time. If it doesn't work, fire him. If it does, we'll be happy we waited.

TrapGame
10-03-2018, 01:22 PM

Cohen trying to save his ass. Moorhead comes in with a run first offense that passes slants and screens and we'd be 5-0. This is not a rebuild.

Johnson85
10-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Wow. Y'all are going a tad overboard. I know it's blasphemy for Mississippi State to lose to the lowely Kentucky wildcats on the road and the woeful Florida Gators (you can go ahead and throw Auburn in there too), but I'm somehow forgetting where we went all gang busters and became Alabama.

Also, people bitching about the play calling don't understand our system. Every single run play call has a pass option. When the defense alignment tells the QB to pass, the RPO become PO. It's not "the call," it's the read. JoMo will have to change his entire offensive philosophy because we drop passes and make bad throws. That's stupid. Give it time. If it doesn't work, fire him. If it does, we'll be happy we waited.

I get where you're coming from, but if he can't adjust at all to his talent, that's not a great system. Lots of people can design an effective offense if you spot them a good QB and WRs that can win one on one battles outside. Hell, Freeze's offense works with that.

Political Hack
10-03-2018, 01:28 PM
I get where you're coming from, but if he can't adjust at all to his talent, that's not a great system. Lots of people can design an effective offense if you spot them a good QB and WRs that can win one on one battles outside. Hell, Freeze's offense works with that.

I don't think talent is the problem. I think it's execution. If the run game wasn't being executed correctly would we say "abandon the run"? For us to be as good as we can possibly be, we have to pass the ball against defenses that stack the box. Otherwise, we may as well be Navy or GaTech.

That said, I do think we need to run more and insert a few plays where we're running no matter the read. I expect to see some of that this weekend.

Doggie_Style
10-03-2018, 01:31 PM

If true it's the best news in two weeks....if this shit-show continues and if it affects the recruiting class we begin the search immediately post EggBowl.

Randolph Dupree
10-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Only way JoMo goes after year one is if he loses the team, once a coach loses the team you have to fire him.

Jack Lambert
10-03-2018, 01:36 PM

I could see where how they made the mistake. First three games worked like a Swiss watch. Scored 140 plus. The fourth week didn't look good but could stock it up to the rain storm, on the road and a shit load of penalties. . They probably didn't really see it as a probably until the Florida game.

Now going forwards they know the problem and need to fix it. I am all for giving the guy time but I want to see progress this week.

Dawgology
10-03-2018, 01:37 PM

I didn't say fire him today but if we finish 5-7 he probably needs to be let go. Our team was not overrated coming in to this season. This is not a rebuild. A halfway average coach should be able to get a team this stacked to 7 wins with relative ease. That is, obviously, not going to happen and it's up in the air whether we make a bowl game. If you are ok with a 5-7 season this year and probably an even worse season next year due to the players we are losing then more power to you. But I won't accept that.

Dawgology
10-03-2018, 01:39 PM
Only way JoMo goes after year one is if he loses the team, once a coach loses the team you have to fire him.

If this season finishes the way it started and Moorhead is retained then I think Cohen should be let go as well. We have had almost a decade of success. We shouldn't go back to accepting below average. Those days are gone. Two years like this and we will be cellar-dwellers again for the forseeable future.

Prediction? Pain.
10-03-2018, 01:43 PM

I couldn't find a news story on Moorhead's buyout. I'm guessing that what the OP is referring to is this:

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/

That's USA Today's annual list of NCAA head-coaching salaries. The list includes figures for all head coaches' buyouts if "fired without cause" before December 1, 2018. The figure listed for Moorhead in that column is $0.

Two things to note here, though:

1) Moorhead is one of many coaches with an asterisk next to his salary figures. If you click further, you'll see that USA Today added a note that a private foundation provides Moorhead with additional compensation and that the private foundation did not provide USA Today with its contract with Moorhead. So the numbers listed are only from his contract with MSU. And even then, MSU apparently only provided USA Today with a "summary of current contract-year pay and bonus maximum" amounts.

2) Only two head coaches at public schools in the FBS have "$0" listed for their buyouts. (The listings for private schools often (or all) have no number in the buyout column.) One is Moorhead and the other is Matt Luke at U. Miss.

Not sure what to make of this. Maybe both State and U. Miss. chose to provide buyouts via private foundations and identify nothing in the publicly available contracts? It'd be odd if those are the only two schools in the country that just decided not to have a buyout clause in 2018. Since every other school's coach has one, I'm guessing it's an industry-wide standard these days. (Just for reference, the lowest buyout 2018 buyout clause in the SEC is for Ed O. at LSU and it's for $5,300,000. The next lowest one is Pruitt at UT and his is nearly $12,000,000.)

Dawg61
10-03-2018, 01:43 PM

Doubtful it's in any current article written by USA today. I'm guessing Dawgfan77 just did a little research and found the initial contract info.

Political Hack
10-03-2018, 01:48 PM
I didn't say fire him today but if we finish 5-7 he probably needs to be let go. Our team was not overrated coming in to this season. This is not a rebuild. A halfway average coach should be able to get a team this stacked to 7 wins with relative ease. That is, obviously, not going to happen and it's up in the air whether we make a bowl game. If you are ok with a 5-7 season this year and probably an even worse season next year due to the players we are losing then more power to you. But I won't accept that.

And I'm not saying he shouldn't be fired. If he loses the locker room it's over. And there are some small signs pointing to that being possible. People always discuss the record and what record is a "fireable offense" and what's not. I've never seen it that way. I've always thought about the following years and the likelihood that we will have winning seasons, bowl games, and outside shots at championships. We blew a chance this year which is why so many people are PO'd, but we've blown plenty of chances under all of our modern day coaches. This isn't something new. Same ole disappointment we've been dwelling in for eternity. The fallout is simply a byproduct of the hype vs reality.

Really Clark?
10-03-2018, 01:51 PM

There is a win loss number that I agree no matter what you make a change. Add in returning talent or lack of and that number changes. The idea than any halfway avg coach could win 7 before knowning how much other teams have improved or weakened, is not accurate. Smart is a great coach and won 7 reg season games with more highly rated talent that won 9 the year before (plus won bowl game for 10 wins).

Cooterpoot
10-03-2018, 01:55 PM
I don't think talent is the problem. I think it's execution. If the run game wasn't being executed correctly would we say "abandon the run"? For us to be as good as we can possibly be, we have to pass the ball against defenses that stack the box. Otherwise, we may as well be Navy or GaTech.

That said, I do think we need to run more and insert a few plays where we're running no matter the read. I expect to see some of that this weekend.

If you mean execution by both the players and the coaches, then I agree. Because it's been a program-wide effort at this point. Also, our WRs are the worst or next to the worst in the SEC. Bottom 3 at best. We shouldn't even be throwing it around so much. I guess Mullen is a much better coach, because he didn't throw it around last year and won.

preachermatt83
10-03-2018, 02:06 PM

This is correct, however the problem that lies in this is that every defense knows we can't P it in the rpo so they will take away the r and make us p and we will be a 5 win team at best.

Johnson85
10-03-2018, 02:08 PM

I would consider Fitz's ability to make the right reads/decisions and deliver a strike part of his talent. Same goes for the WRs ability to catch.

Yes, they have failed to execute, but what in the world would make our coaches think they can execute this offense in its current form? We obviously needed some plays/packages where we could come out and run it down people's throats. We did it last year against everybody but Bama, UGA, and Auburn. With our defense, that would have given us a chance this year against everybody but Bama. Wouldn't have gone 11-1, but we probably would have hit 9-3 and would have had a good shot at 10-2. If Moorhead's offensive system can't accommodate that, then that means in the last decade, the only team we've had where his offense wouldn't be completely stagnant was 2014 and possibly 2015. Maybe his scheme turns 2014 into a national championship caliber team, and maybe Dak has enough help at WR in 2015 to be better, but every other year, we have been weak enough at WR that Moorhead's system would be completely shut down against SEC teams if he really can't adjust his system for this year's talent.

Liverpooldawg
10-03-2018, 02:14 PM
I could see where how they made the mistake. First three games worked like a Swiss watch. Scored 140 plus. The fourth week didn't look good but could stock it up to the rain storm, on the road and a shit load of penalties. . They probably didn't really see it as a probably until the Florida game.

Now going forwards they know the problem and need to fix it. I am all for giving the guy time but I want to see progress this week.
Nailed it.

Cooterpoot
10-03-2018, 02:21 PM
Nailed it.

No he didn't. They should know before the season what they've got for the most part. They knew from last year's film we weren't a good passing team. Out top receiver had 300 freaking yards last year. It's not rocket science.

NCDawg
10-03-2018, 02:38 PM
And I'm not saying he shouldn't be fired. If he loses the locker room it's over. And there are some small signs pointing to that being possible. People always discuss the record and what record is a "fireable offense" and what's not. I've never seen it that way. I've always thought about the following years and the likelihood that we will have winning seasons, bowl games, and outside shots at championships. We blew a chance this year which is why so many people are PO'd, but we've blown plenty of chances under all of our modern day coaches. This isn't something new. Same ole disappointment we've been dwelling in for eternity. The fallout is simply a byproduct of the hype vs reality.

Yes, we've had a lot of disappointments, but losing to Mullen was an extraordinarily bad loss. Seeing him celebrate with Florida players holding him on their shoulders, laughing, is a real slap in the face to us. Not to mention the way we lost, with a team which I think has more talent than Florida.

Political Hack
10-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Yes, we've had a lot of disappointments, but losing to Mullen was an extraordinarily bad loss. Seeing him celebrate with Florida players holding him on their shoulders, laughing, is a real slap in the face to us. Not to mention the way we lost, with a team which I think has more talent than Florida.

Without question. Outside of the egg bowl, I can't remember a more devastating regular season loss in the last 10 years. USA season opener may have been the only one that's close.

StateDawg44
10-03-2018, 02:49 PM
I'll be honest, losing to KY was harder to get over for me than the UF game. I was completely caught off guard at how we played at KY. Expectations were high and oh so wrong.

I had high hopes for the UF game but could see the writing on the wall and guess had the possibility in the back of my head. If you'd have asked me if we lost the Florida game the day before the Kentucky game I would've laughed in your face and told you to kick rocks.

Still though, I'm ready to give them another chance come Saturday. Unfortunately I am going to be at a wedding party surrounded by Barn alumni. Needless to say I won't be talking shit before like I wish I was and expected to be able to at this point in the season.

DownwardDawg
10-03-2018, 02:57 PM

I don’t think I’ll ever get over that loss. I haven’t been this pissed about MSU football I a very long time. Mullen sucks. Moorehead sucks.
Oh no!!! We suck again!!!!!!
Damnit.

BB30
10-03-2018, 03:12 PM
Problem now is that the next coach will have an exponentially worse situation with a much less talented roster to install their system with and another year of recruiting turnover.

Moorhead will be the coach next year unless he does something off the field. I think that will stand even if we end up only winning 4-5 games.

TrapGame
10-03-2018, 03:20 PM
Problem now is that the next coach will have an exponentially worse situation with a much less talented roster to install their system with and another year of recruiting turnover.

Moorhead will be the coach next year unless he does something off the field. I think that will stand even if we end up only winning 4-5 games.

So he gets to demolish a top 15 football program in one year and gets a do-over? If this offense is still looking like the Keystone Cops playing in the EB this program is screwed. After 12 games and the offense still looking pitiful should not get him another year.

Cooterpoot
10-03-2018, 03:22 PM
He’s fired if he goes winless in the SEC or loses out.

MrKotter
10-03-2018, 03:27 PM

Wow, someone not acting like a little bitch and posting something with some sanity. Didn?t seem like a mature post was allowed on here for a while.

TrapGame
10-03-2018, 03:32 PM

If we lose to Arkansas the freakout factor around here will be off the charts.

Jack Lambert
10-03-2018, 04:16 PM
No he didn't. They should know before the season what they've got for the most part. They knew from last year's film we weren't a good passing team. Out top receiver had 300 freaking yards last year. It's not rocket science.

I went to college so I wouldn't have to get a job that required me to nail. If I need something nailed at home I have the money pay a carpenter. But I do stand by my opinion.

Jack Lambert
10-03-2018, 04:17 PM

You not going to be posting about coffee? :)

Todd4State
10-03-2018, 04:22 PM
So he gets to demolish a top 15 football program in one year and gets a do-over? If this offense is still looking like the Keystone Cops playing in the EB this program is screwed. After 12 games and the offense still looking pitiful should not get him another year.

When we hired Emory Bellard we had a QB that didn't fit his offense that well either and I believe we went 3-8 in 1979. He brings in John Bond and we win 9 the next year.

I'm actually fine with him getting another year- but he better get some transfers and JUCO's that can come in right away and fit his system. If it still doesn't work then he should be gone.

Bothrops
10-03-2018, 04:25 PM
If we lose to Arkansas and the sharks, it's over. Hopefully we get this thing somewhat on track Saturday.

Cooterpoot
10-03-2018, 04:25 PM
I went to college so I wouldn't have to get a job that required me to nail. If I need something nailed at home I have the money pay a carpenter. But I do stand by my opinion.

I still like to nail stuff. Seriously though, if he goes winless like that, he's toast. There are not if, ands, or buts about it. It's happening.
I personally am holding out hope (slim hope) that we turn it around and get to 6 wins. Really, he probably should still be fired but it wouldn't be a consideration.

Homedawg
10-03-2018, 04:36 PM
If we lose to Arkansas the freakout factor around here will be off the charts.

Meh- by then nobody gonna give a shit.....

Homedawg
10-03-2018, 04:38 PM
When we hired Emory Bellard we had a QB that didn't fit his offense that well either and I believe we went 3-8 in 1979. He brings in John Bond and we win 9 the next year.

I'm actually fine with him getting another year- but he better get some transfers and JUCO's that can come in right away and fit his system. If it still doesn't work then he should be gone.

Our defense loses a ton. Our oline loses 2 major players. We lose 2 nfl safeties....If he brings on the perfect fit at an and we aren't going to be worth a damn next year. Cut the line, assuming it finishes like I think it will

dawgday166
10-03-2018, 06:11 PM

It kills me to see how much contempt our fans have for other programs (not named Bama, LSU, or Ga) that have equal or better pedigrees than ours. KY just tied us in the series again, and that's after we've won 8 of the last 10 SMH.

dawgday166
10-03-2018, 06:14 PM

Where are you getting this top 15 program from? If we are we've finished in top 15 in final polls how many times in our history?

BuckyIsAB****
10-03-2018, 07:38 PM

Please let it be true

RocketDawg
10-03-2018, 07:46 PM
I couldn't find a news story on Moorhead's buyout. I'm guessing that what the OP is referring to is this:

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/

That's USA Today's annual list of NCAA head-coaching salaries. The list includes figures for all head coaches' buyouts if "fired without cause" before December 1, 2018. The figure listed for Moorhead in that column is $0.

Two things to note here, though:

1) Moorhead is one of many coaches with an asterisk next to his salary figures. If you click further, you'll see that USA Today added a note that a private foundation provides Moorhead with additional compensation and that the private foundation did not provide USA Today with its contract with Moorhead. So the numbers listed are only from his contract with MSU. And even then, MSU apparently only provided USA Today with a "summary of current contract-year pay and bonus maximum" amounts.

2) Only two head coaches at public schools in the FBS have "$0" listed for their buyouts. (The listings for private schools often (or all) have no number in the buyout column.) One is Moorhead and the other is Matt Luke at U. Miss.

Not sure what to make of this. Maybe both State and U. Miss. chose to provide buyouts via private foundations and identify nothing in the publicly available contracts? It'd be odd if those are the only two schools in the country that just decided not to have a buyout clause in 2018. Since every other school's coach has one, I'm guessing it's an industry-wide standard these days. (Just for reference, the lowest buyout 2018 buyout clause in the SEC is for Ed O. at LSU and it's for $5,300,000. The next lowest one is Pruitt at UT and his is nearly $12,000,000.)

I'm not so sure about that. I think the number shown is his total compensation, school + BDC. I don't think the school is allowed to pay a coach or any other employee anywhere near the total amount.

RocketDawg
10-03-2018, 07:50 PM
Where are you getting this top 15 program from? If we are we've finished in top 15 in final polls how many times in our history?

Well, we paid Mullen a Top 15 salary, so I guess we were a Top 15 program. And the consensus of the preseason fan hype (on the boards and elsewhere, and even in the media) had us seemingly in the top 5 with a NYD bowl. And all of that continued after the first 3 games, even though we didn't really play anybody.

dawgday166
10-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Well, we paid Mullen a Top 15 salary, so I guess we were a Top 15 program. And the consensus of the preseason fan hype (on the boards and elsewhere, and even in the media) had us seemingly in the top 5 with a NYD bowl. And all of that continued after the first 3 games, even though we didn't really play anybody.

I kinda meant program which to me means year-in, year-out. I also mean the blue bloods probably make up close to the top 10. We do pay top 15 salary tho and we have to with Saban next door.

tenureplan
10-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Does every single play have to have a pass option? We didnt run the zone read every play last year.

TrapGame
10-03-2018, 08:19 PM

So, Mullen would not have us in the top 15 right now? Mullen would be 3-2? We don't have the talent for top 15 team?

If Mullen had stayed one more year - that 17ing bastard!- we'd be top 15 knocking on the door of top 10 by beating Auburn.

Yes, this is a top 15 team.

dawgday166
10-03-2018, 08:22 PM
So, Mullen would not have us in the top 15 right now? Mullen would be 3-2? We don't have the talent for top 15 team?

If Mullen had stayed one more year - that 17ing bastard!- we'd be top 15 knocking on the door of top 10 by beating Auburn.

Yes, this is a top 15 team.

I probably agree with this ... I meant program tho ... year-in, year-out. We've finished in top 15 probably less than 10 times in our history.

TrapGame
10-03-2018, 08:30 PM
I probably agree with this ... I meant program tho ... year-in, year-out. We've finished in top 15 probably less than 10 times in our history.

Oh, hell no, not program. Hopefully Joe gets this turned around and we become a perennial top 15 program.

dawgday166
10-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Oh, hell no, not program. Hopefully Joe gets this turned around and we become a perennial top 15 program.

A lot of our fanbase tend to think we're a top 15 program right now ... and I asked where they getting that from.

Homedawg
10-03-2018, 08:55 PM
Please let it be true

It's not true.

Homedawg
10-03-2018, 08:56 PM

Less than 10?? Try less than 5.

Randolph Dupree
10-03-2018, 11:24 PM
If this season finishes the way it started and Moorhead is retained then I think Cohen should be let go as well. We have had almost a decade of success. We shouldn't go back to accepting below average. Those days are gone. Two years like this and we will be cellar-dwellers again for the forseeable future.

I don't disagree. If the season finishes the way it has started then he will lose the team and will/should be fired. Hoping we right the ship though

Todd4State
10-03-2018, 11:27 PM
Our defense loses a ton. Our oline loses 2 major players. We lose 2 nfl safeties....If he brings on the perfect fit at an and we aren't going to be worth a damn next year. Cut the line, assuming it finishes like I think it will

We're also bringing in three Under Armour All-American freshmen d-linemen. Certainly there will be a drop off- but between Pickering, Moore, and Russell plus Marquiss Spencer, Rivers, Kobe Jones, and Fletcher Adams we'll probably be OK.

We return all of our LB's- and they will all be upperclassmen.

We return Dantzler and need to find another CB.

I think Marcus Murphy and maybe Jarrian Jones start at safety if Jones isn't at WR.

Brian Cole comes back as well.

We won't be as good as we are this year- but I doubt we will be as bad as you think we will be as well.

Now of course after year two if it doesn't work out we should get rid of Moorhead. We'll see what happens- his offense has been explosive with the right players. My only question at this point is if he actually has the foresight to actually get the players he needs in one offseason.

msbulldog
10-04-2018, 06:37 AM
We're also bringing in three Under Armour All-American freshmen d-linemen. Certainly there will be a drop off- but between Pickering, Moore, and Russell plus Marquiss Spencer, Rivers, Kobe Jones, and Fletcher Adams we'll probably be OK.

We return all of our LB's- and they will all be upperclassmen.

We return Dantzler and need to find another CB.

I think Marcus Murphy and maybe Jarrian Jones start at safety if Jones isn't at WR.

Brian Cole comes back as well.

We won't be as good as we are this year- but I doubt we will be as bad as you think we will be as well.

Now of course after year two if it doesn't work out we should get rid of Moorhead. We'll see what happens- his offense has been explosive with the right players. My only question at this point is if he actually has the foresight to actually get the players he needs in one offseason.

don't forget:
J Crumedy
F Lovett
A Brule
E Furdge
J Reed
S Preston
J Johnson
D Robinson

BrunswickDawg
10-04-2018, 07:34 AM
don't forget:
J Crumedy
F Lovett
A Brule
E Furdge
J Reed
S Preston
J Johnson
D Robinson

Yeah, if there is ever one thing I'm not worried about it is the future depth of the Front 7. Hopefully TBuck and Shoop can keep landing good ones. We do still need some depth in the secondary.

TrapGame
10-04-2018, 08:02 AM
A lot of our fanbase tend to think we're a top 15 program right now ... and I asked where they getting that from.

Yeah, I meant "team". This team is talented and should be 5-0 right now. We are a top 15 team being run in the ground.

BrunswickDawg
10-04-2018, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I meant "team". This team is talented and should be 5-0 right now. We are a top 15 team being Sacked into the ground.

FIFY

You forgot we ain't running. That's the problem.

Prediction? Pain.
10-04-2018, 09:02 AM
I'm not so sure about that. I think the number shown is his total compensation, school + BDC. I don't think the school is allowed to pay a coach or any other employee anywhere near the total amount.

Going back and re-reading the annotation to the USA Today article, you're right re: his total base salary and max bonus figures. I looks like those figures include both MSU and BDC funds. Thanks for correcting that.

The USA Today also states that the BDC didn't provide a copy of its contract with Moorhead and that the only figures provided were summaries of base salary and bonuses. Given that fact, I still think that it is more likely that the BDC contract and Matt Luke's contract with the equivalent group for U. Miss. included buyout provisions instead of State and U. Miss. being the only public schools in all of FBS with head coaches that did not require buyouts in their contracts. (I thought for a minute that it could be a unique statutory thing for Mississippi, but Jay Hopson has a $1,500,000 buyout in his contract with USM, so that can't be the reason.)

That said, U. Miss and State may very well have driven ridiculously hard bargains that no other head coach in the nation would have accepted. That seems less likely to me, but who knows.

NCDawg
10-04-2018, 09:09 AM
don't forget:
J Crumedy
F Lovett
A Brule
E Furdge
J Reed
S Preston
J Johnson
D Robinson

I agree we should still be good on defense. One little problem, though, as it has been for eons, the OL. The lack of quality OL has held us back more than anything else in my opinion.

msbulldog
10-04-2018, 12:37 PM
I agree we should still be good on defense. One little problem, though, as it has been for eons, the OL. The lack of quality OL has held us back more than anything else in my opinion.

I know he's only 1, but Dollar Bill is going to be good Bama offered him.