PDA

View Full Version : Actual film of MSU fans .....

Liverpooldawg
10-02-2018, 12:14 PM
The last few days.

https://youtu.be/ZAAKPJEq1Ew

I'm as down as anyone.....but the whining is getting old.

smootness
10-02-2018, 12:26 PM
This is a message board after 2 complete crapfests during a season we all expected to be really good. What do you expect?

Dawg61
10-02-2018, 12:27 PM
The last few days. I'm as down as anyone.....but the whining is getting old.

It's been old and it ain't just football season it happens. Whatever is the hot topic whine always gets way overdone. Hevesy sucks threads dominated the board for 3 years.

louisvilledawg
10-02-2018, 01:07 PM

The last few days.

https://youtu.be/ZAAKPJEq1Ew

What did you expect to happen? We probably have the best roster ever assembled at MSU, a defense giving up 13 ppg, and we're currently 3-2. We haven't even gotten to the tough part of our schedule yet.

We have a head coach that was billed to us as being the best offensive minded coordinator in the country, and on gameday, he doesn't look like he knows whether to shit or go blind.

My mom could've coached this team to six points with 10 simple plays and a spinning wheel to decide which play to call.

I'm tired of complaining, but honestly this is the biggest bag over the head punch in the face I've ever seen.

If any of you are looking for any early Christmas gift ideas for me, I have one: I'd like Joe Moorhead, our coach, to be brought right here, tonight.

I'd like him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on melody lane with all the other rich people. And I want him right here! With a big ribbon on his head.

And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog kissing, brainless, d*ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotted-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey sh*t he is!

Duckdog
10-02-2018, 01:10 PM
What did you expect to happen? We probably have the best roster ever assembled at MSU, a defense giving up 13 ppg, and we're currently 3-2. We haven't even gotten to the tough part of our schedule yet.

We have a head coach that was billed to us as being the best offensive minded coordinator in the country, and on gameday, he doesn't look like he knows whether to shit or go blind.

My mom could've coached this team to six points with 10 simple plays and a spinning wheel to decide which play to call.

I'm tired of complaining, but honestly this is the biggest bag over the head punch in the face I've ever seen.

If any of you are looking for any early Christmas gift ideas for me, I have one: I'd like Joe Moorhead, our coach, to be brought right here, tonight.

I'd like him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on melody lane with all the other rich people. And I want him right here! With a big ribbon on his head.

And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog kissing, brainless, d*ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotted-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey sh*t he is!
+REP!!!!!!!

Liverpooldawg
10-02-2018, 01:13 PM

I think you must be Ole Roy.

Jack Lambert
10-02-2018, 01:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S94Bh3Qez9o

3rdGen
10-02-2018, 01:19 PM

tell us how you really feel....... HAHAHAHA frickin gold in this thread!

MrKotter
10-02-2018, 01:28 PM
This is a message board after 2 complete crapfests during a season we all expected to be really good. What do you expect?

The acting like a 2 year old little bitch some have been doing repeatedly have grown tiresome

Liverpooldawg
10-02-2018, 01:32 PM
The acting like a 2 year old little bitch some have been doing repeatedly have grown tiresome

I was as bad as anybody Saturday night and Sunday but it's just getting old.

Jack Lambert
10-02-2018, 01:37 PM

And reading defenses is more important then being able to read.

Maroonthirteen
10-02-2018, 01:46 PM
I thought that was the alma mater song?

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-02-2018, 01:57 PM

Word

Dawg61
10-02-2018, 02:02 PM
tell us how you really feel....... HAHAHAHA frickin gold in this thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66nSZzBNkTU

Maroonthirteen
10-02-2018, 02:08 PM
What did you expect to happen? We probably have the best roster ever assembled at MSU,

is!

Negative ghost rider. The 1980, 81 And 91 teams were better.

Liverpooldawg
10-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Negative ghost rider. The 1980, 81 And 91 teams were better.

For sure.