PDA

View Full Version : Man, this is depressing

Duckdog
10-02-2018, 08:35 AM
Yes I'm upset about the football season but lawd have mercy some of y'all itch and moan more than 70 elementary school teacher. The sun will come up tomorrow!

Jack Lambert
10-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Amen Brother! I will be at the game rigging true. Auburn doesn't have a very good offense either. Better then ours but our defense will keep it close and you never know maybe JM will get something going on offense or something will turn our way during the game.

Cooterpoot
10-02-2018, 08:43 AM
We do need to let things play out and stop with all the blatant bitching. It's not helping us. It's ok to vent for a couple days and be pissed off, but let it all play out. JoMo will either turn it around or he won't survive. He won't get more than next year if he screws it up even more.

Duckdog
10-02-2018, 08:44 AM
Amen Brother! I will be at the game rigging true. Auburn doesn't have a very good offense either. Better then ours but our defense will keep it close and you never know maybe JM will get something going on offense or something will turn our way during the game.

Thats right. Only games I will be able to make this year is the La Tech game and the LSU game( I'm gluten for punishment I guess)

BrunswickDawg
10-02-2018, 08:56 AM

Our City Engineer is an AU grad. He walked in my office yesterday and said "So, are we looking at another 3-2 this weekend?" Both of us laughed for a second, then at the same time said "Probably".

StateDawg44
10-02-2018, 08:58 AM
It really is pretty weak and pathetic all of the negative threads and people jumping ship and calling for Moorhead's head on a stake. Sounds like a bunch of fair weather fans. Already having a website to fire a coach before you even gave him a chance is worse than Florida fans wanting to fire their coach before the 3 year test is more than embarrassing and far from the solution. Then what if that actually did happen? Our players get to start over from square one and learn yet another new system. So stupid to even go there.

Many of those bitching have also been the ones who clown on those schools for having crazed fanbases. Take a step back at the circumstances and look in the mirror. They will be the same ones who are saying "I told you so. Moorhead is a football genius!" once the kinks get worked out.

If you thought it was an automatic that we would just be a CFP contender and didn't have some sort of reservations or concern from the get go due to new staff that is on you and absolutely no one else. Not even on Mullen like so many also like to continue to blame for nonsense reasons. It screams being butt hurt and acting like a child who didn't get their way. Get past it and quit blaming others and learn to be patient.

To act like the people who make their living from football don't care or just aren't trying is just dumb. Why would he sabotage his own resum? and not try to prove himself at his first gig in the strongest conference in college football.

msstate7
10-02-2018, 09:03 AM
It really is pretty weak and pathetic all of the negative threads and people jumping ship and calling for Moorhead's head on a stake. Sounds like a bunch of fair weather fans. Already having a website to fire a coach before you even gave him a chance is worse than Florida fans wanting to fire their coach before the 3 year test is more than embarrassing and far from the solution. Then what if that actually did happen? Our players get to start over from square one and learn yet another new system. So stupid to even go there.

Many of those bitching have also been the ones who clown on those schools for having crazed fanbases. Take a step back at the circumstances and look in the mirror. They will be the same ones who are saying "I told you so. Moorhead is a football genius!" once the kinks get worked out.

If you thought it was an automatic that we would just be a CFP contender and didn't have some sort of reservations or concern from the get go due to new staff that is on you and absolutely no one else. Not even on Mullen like so many also like to continue to blame for nonsense reasons. It screams being butt hurt and acting like a child who didn't get their way. Get past it and quit blaming others and learn to be patient.

To act like the people who make their living from football don't care or just aren't trying is just dumb. Why would he sabotage his own resum? and not try to prove himself at his first gig in the strongest conference in college football.

You think we mad at not being CFB playoff contender. Just wait till we don't even make a bowl.

We should be happy with these performances, guys. This is totally acceptable. Who doesn't have back-to-back 200 yard offensive performances and 1 score games? Hell saban lost to Croom... Moorhead is obviously the next saban. We hit the jackpot. Yay, optimism!

StateDawg44
10-02-2018, 09:25 AM
You think we mad at not being CFB playoff contender. Just wait till we don't even make a bowl.

We should be happy with these performances, guys. This is totally acceptable. Who doesn't have back-to-back 200 yard offensive performances and 1 score games? Hell saban lost to Croom... Moorhead is obviously the next saban. We hit the jackpot. Yay, optimism!

Yeah we should b|tch and complain and flood a forum with the same exact thread over and over acting like it's gonna make one bit of difference. YEAH!!! Or act like the powers that be at MSU give two sh*ts about what your opinion is.

Way to act like I said Moorhead is the next Saban. Whatever you need to justify your piss poor attitude if what I originally said applies to you. You apparently expected perfection and you've been let down. Now you are just lashing out and desperately trying to blame something or some one.

I'll at least give him a chance to redeem himself and continue to support MSU instead of bashing and acting like there is no way it is even remotely possible that he can turn something around. I know... letting our team know that the fans have completely given up on them by not attending a game so that our stadium is empty will solve this. How is that even logical at all. No fan support???? Yeah that's the school recruits will want to play for. In front of an empty stadium who boos the home team.

I'm not pumping sunshine. But I am realistic and realize that we aren't what was expected. Like I said, if you didn't have some sort of concern or reservation and thought we would just coast through this season to 10-2. That is on you and only you.

Dawg61
10-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Yeah we should b|tch and complain and flood a forum with the same exact thread over and over acting like it's gonna make one bit of difference. YEAH!!! Or act like the powers that be at MSU give two sh*ts about what your opinion is.

Way to act like I said Moorhead is the next Saban. Whatever you need to justify your piss poor attitude if what I originally said applies to you. You apparently expected perfection and you've been let down. Now you are just lashing out and desperately trying to blame something or some one.

I'll at least give him a chance to redeem himself and continue to support MSU instead of bashing and acting like there is no way it is even remotely possible that he can turn something around. I know... letting our team know that the fans have completely given up on them by not attending a game so that our stadium is empty will solve this. How is that even logical at all. No fan support???? Yeah that's the school recruits will want to play for. In front of an empty stadium who boos the home team.

I'm not pumping sunshine. But I am realistic and realize that we aren't what was expected. Like I said, if you didn't have some sort of concern or reservation and thought we would just coast through this season to 10-2. That is on you and only you.

https://media.giphy.com/media/26gspvTRJXosDwi1a/giphy.gif

Duckdog
10-02-2018, 09:44 AM
The funny thing is the people crying the most would be praising the most if he went undefeated the rest of the year. Calm down folks it's going to be ok

msstate7
10-02-2018, 09:45 AM
I want every message board, newspaper, and sports outlet flooded with the message this is not acceptable. I want Moorhead staying up at night with the idea this week's performance should be treated like his job depends on it. This fanbase had high expectations, and he helped feed em... remember ring sizes? Remember this team picked up his offense faster than anyone? He said he was elevating this good program to a great program. Moorhead helped bring this on, and he should answer for it.

Dawg61
10-02-2018, 09:48 AM
I want every message board, newspaper, and sports outlet flooded with the message this is not acceptable.

It already is. You're just piling on unnecessary logs at this point.

msstate7
10-02-2018, 09:49 AM
It already is. You're just piling on unnecessary logs at this point.

You throwing a flag? Haha

I'll try and chill till Saturday night when hopefully I'm here to eat some crow. Please serve me some crow, joe

StateDawg44
10-02-2018, 09:55 AM

I'll try and chill till Saturday night when hopefully I'm here to eat some crow. Please serve me some crow, joe

I am in no way trying to call you out specifically or say you are the only one or the main culprit. You just happened to respond.

If we continue like this and can't move the ball against the Landshart defense by the end of the year, I'll be standing next to you with my pitchfork and torch.

msstate7
10-02-2018, 09:56 AM
I am in no way trying to call you out specifically or say you are the only one or the main culprit. You just happened to respond.

If we continue like this and can't move the ball against the Landshart defense by the end of the year, I'll be standing next to you with my pitchfork and torch.

I'm the main culprit. I'm guilty lol

Commercecomet24
10-02-2018, 10:21 AM
We do need to let things play out and stop with all the blatant bitching. It's not helping us. It's ok to vent for a couple days and be pissed off, but let it all play out. JoMo will either turn it around or he won't survive. He won't get more than next year if he screws it up even more.

Exactly.

shannondawg
10-02-2018, 10:28 AM
If we beat Au this weekend, will y'all not fire him until the end of the year?

Jack Lambert
10-02-2018, 10:38 AM
If we beat Au this weekend, will y'all not fire him until the end of the year?

It is not a impossible task this Saturday. State can win.

Lord McBuckethead
10-02-2018, 10:50 AM
It is not a impossible task this Saturday. State can win.

State should win. Just commit to the run and let Aeris 1st and Hill 2nd win this thing.

msstate7
10-02-2018, 10:52 AM
State should win. Just commit to the run and let Aeris 1st and Hill 2nd win this thing.

Running could be tough this week, but it is our best shot. Try to win an ugly, low scoring game

tcdog70
10-02-2018, 10:57 AM

nobody expects anything less from You. I think maybe your new name should be Chicken Little7--were you crying and gnashing your teeth last year when we were 3-2, after getting punked by Ga and Auburn?? Did you want to fire Dan?

msstate7
10-02-2018, 11:00 AM
nobody expects anything less from You. I think maybe your new name should be Chicken Little7--were you crying and gnashing your teeth last year when we were 3-2, after getting punked by Ga and Auburn?? Did you want to fire Dan?

Have you seen something the last 2 weeks to give you hope? I haven't, but I'm trying to be. Auburn and Georgia were in the sec championship last year, right? Florida and Kentucky aren't even close to those teams... damn, you serious?

Dawg61
10-02-2018, 11:44 AM

More importantly to me is speed the offense up and stop with the check the sideline bullshit. We snap 70+ offensive plays we'll win.

WPDawg
10-02-2018, 11:49 AM
Yes I'm upset about the football season but lawd have mercy some of y'all itch and moan more than 70 elementary school teacher. The sun will come up tomorrow!

I tend to think there are many of the "quick to bitch" MB heroes are supporters of other schools who have no other task than to run down State in an effort to promote potential Bulldogs to look another direction. I can only hope that most of those potential students have been educated on the awareness that anonymous posts are worth what you pay for them.

Most of State people are disappointed but they are not bailing at the first glimpse of adversity.

Hail State

tcdog70
10-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Have you seen something the last 2 weeks to give you hope? I haven't, but I'm trying to be. Auburn and Georgia were in the sec championship last year, right? Florida and Kentucky aren't even close to those teams... damn, you serious?

last year we didn't have a chance--this year we had a chance in the 4th quarter. And when all is said and done-both KY and Fl will have 9-10 wins. yes we lost but we weren't stomped like last year.

Dental Dawg33
10-02-2018, 02:49 PM

Ding Ding Ding.....Holy Sh*t we have a winner

Dental Dawg33
10-02-2018, 02:59 PM
I'm not in line with the pitch fork and torch by any means, nor on the fire JoMo bandwagon....but....he did come in to one of the most talented teams we've had and did raise expectations with the left lane team and championship standard and ring size mentality. No, I did not think we would be a CFP team (had the talent and potential.....ehhh maybe???)
Yes, he deserves time and no he won't be fired this year. But scoring 1 TD in two games and getting borderline shut down offensively is unacceptable. With almost the same exact offense that won 9 games last year, should have been 10, and put up 200+ rushing yards on bama. I haven't lost faith in JoMo, but I'm not happy either and he needs to get the offense figured out pretty quick (RTGDFB). 5-6 wins with this team is an abomination and 7 is very disappointing but that's what we are staring at. Hail State and please for the love of all that's holy get it figured out Jo

TrapGame
10-02-2018, 03:02 PM
More importantly to me is speed the offense up and stop with the check the sideline bullshit. We snap 70+ offensive plays we'll win.

THIS^^^^

All damn day!