PDA

View Full Version : Just back home from the game spent a few hours at the sports medicine complex

99jc
10-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Before I came back today. Talked to a few players before leaving. Got the impression team is totally deflated just as we are. I was very careful the way we I worded it but asked what's wrong with the offense. They just shook their heads and one said what the Hell you have eyes don't you. This was an offensive starter.

I may be wrong but I fear he has lost this team. Don't get me wrong they like Moorhead but have no confidence in him as head coach. I can't see us wining but 2-3 more games at most. I told my wife it was our goal to attend all the games this year home and away and I will, but it's damn sure going to be a tough road.
One positive was the recruits were blown away by the game day experience.

Moorhead is here this season and the next for sure. If the shitshow doesn't right itself we will be hiring a new coach after next season. Hailstate!

Tbonewannabe
10-01-2018, 01:43 PM
My wife and I went to all the games and stayed for every minute of 1999. We lucked out that it was a great season because our defense kept us in it. That year's offense didn't look any better than what we have now except receivers seemed to make plays when they had to except for the Bama and Ark game.

It has been tough watching this year. WRs dropping passes or QB doesn't throw it close combined with the Oline just looking lost. Hopefully it starts clicking but Moorhead has to do something to get this team going in the right direction.