PDA

View Full Version : From a Gator...

bullgator76
10-01-2018, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the great time Saturday - my first visit to StarkVegas and we had a blast. Ya'll are as classy as they come in the SEC, even after the game (which was obviously a rough time). Davis Wade is one of those unique CFB experiences and it was awesome to see it at its best. Chin up - you got a lot of football ahead of you and your defense is straight up nasty. You're gonna bite someone in the butt (here's hoping it's Bama). Thanks again, Dawgs.

Dawgbite
10-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the post. I met several Gators prior to the game saturday and they were all complementary of the campus and gracious. Unfortunately , after the game I probably wouldn't have been a gracious host. I was so mad that I couldn't even enjoy Ole Miss getting their tails handed to them.

msbulldog
10-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the compliments, glad you had a great time.

bullgator76
10-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the post. I met several Gators prior to the game saturday and they were all complementary of the campus and gracious. Unfortunately , after the game I probably wouldn't have been a gracious host. I was so mad that I couldn't even enjoy Ole Miss getting their tails handed to them.

I was honestly surprised. Usually you're just trying to walk to the car with your group and keep your heads down and not antagonize any of the home fans who are understandably pissed off. But I was amazed at how many people wanted to just talk about the game in a non-confrontational way. It was cool. We've all been there, and obviously this one meant a lot to you guys for all the obvious reasons. But one of the best things about being in the SEC is that it's us versus everyone else, and the average SEC fan has a higher football IQ than anyone in any other conference, hands down.

Maroonthirteen
10-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Ahhh.... MSU is in its rightful place. The patronizing opposing fan..... I like it better when our coach is cheating, Starkville is a cow town and the cowbells should be outlawed.

fader2103
10-01-2018, 02:20 PM

This. I didn't watch another snap of football this weekend.

bluelightstar
10-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Ahhh.... MSU is in its rightful place. The patronizing opposing fan..... I like it better when our coach is cheating, Starkville is a cow town and the cowbells should be outlawed.

Right — I prefer the days where opposing fans were bitching about our cheating cowbells and our douchebag coach.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-01-2018, 02:27 PM

Feels like Croom and "doing it the right way" as all the coaches used to say after beating him 45-10.

Pit Bull
10-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Glad you had a good time and no one cussed at ya or anything like that...….we've taken on our coach's identity so there's that. Doubt we ever play Dan again so we won't have an opp to get him back! ha, ha! Good luck with the real Dawgs over in Athens.....I heard they will bite.

Jack Lambert
10-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Glad you had a good time and no one cussed at ya or anything like that...….we've taken on our coach's identity so there's that. Doubt we ever play Dan again so we won't have an opp to get him back! ha, ha! Good luck with the real Dawgs over in Athens.....I heard they will bite.

Never say never. I still say Florida gets rid of him. They got rid of the coach who won the SEC west two years in a roll. Hell Mullen might end up at a G5 school we play.

Homedawg
10-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Never say never. I still say Florida gets rid of him. They got rid of the coach who won the SEC west two years in a roll. Hell Mullen might end up at a G5 school we play.

I hope not, after JM runs this thing straight into the ground Mullen will drill us there..........