PDA

View Full Version : Some good news..

HoopsDawg
09-30-2018, 10:35 PM
Ginn was lights out today. I don't think you can rule him out for a Friday night spot. Also, Cerantola has great stuff. Midweek starter and may be able to help on weekends.

Todd4State
09-30-2018, 10:43 PM
I don't think Ginn will be the Friday night guy for a couple of reasons.

1. It's unnecessary with Small being a legit Friday night guy.

2. If and when he plays in the field it's going to be much easier on him to recover starting on Sunday.

Cerentola was a top 200 draft prospect by MLB.com. He's a rotation guy for sure next year if he is healthy and I would like to see him start midweek.

I was happy to hear about Jared Leibelt's performance today- 2-3 scoreless innings. Hopefully he can help the bullpen out and make us a little bit better.

HoopsDawg
09-30-2018, 10:45 PM
I think Liebelt only pitched 1 inning but I may have missed it. I don't expect Ginn on Fridays but he has Friday night stuff.

Maridian Dawg
09-30-2018, 10:47 PM
I think we've got a top 5 rotation this year with Ginn, Small, and maybe Gordon

Todd4State
09-30-2018, 10:57 PM
I think Liebelt only pitched 1 inning but I may have missed it. I don't expect Ginn on Fridays but he has Friday night stuff.

I think he's the Friday night ace next year.

Todd4State
09-30-2018, 10:59 PM
I think we've got a top 5 rotation this year with Ginn, Small, and maybe Gordon

I think it's going to be Small, Keegan James, and Ginn with Gordon coming out of the bullpen. Our rotation should be very good.

Commercecomet24
09-30-2018, 11:54 PM
Some more good news, I talked to mike and he told me JT was only going about 80%. He was shutdown today at only 80%, it's gonna get even better.

Todd4State
10-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Some more good news, I talked to mike and he told me JT was only going about 80%. He was shutdown today at only 80%, it's gonna get even better.

Our opponents better attend Bible study on Sunday then.

Commercecomet24
10-01-2018, 12:28 AM

Lol, I believe so!

Dawg61
10-01-2018, 12:33 AM

Tell em to bring Preacher along. He needs it.

Pit Bull
10-01-2018, 02:05 AM
Ginn was lights out today. I don't think you can rule him out for a Friday night spot. Also, Cera Intola has great stuff. Midweek starter and may be able to help on weekends.

Hey, weekend starting is important. But, as we all have found out in the last few years, midweek games are very important too. The only reason we overcame so many midweek losses last year was we got hot at the right time vs Arkansas, Ole Miss, and Florida. We had to sweep the Gatahs on the last weekend in order to make the SEC and NCAA Tourney.....and we did just that! It shouldn't have to come down to that had we taken care of midweek business earlier in the year.

Pit Bull
10-01-2018, 02:08 AM
I think it's going to be Small, Keegan James, and Ginn with Gordon coming out of the bullpen. Our rotation should be very good.

Sure sounds good. We get some real stud pitching going on, we wont have to score many runs to have a great season. I'm encouraged.