PDA

View Full Version : Auburn

msstate7
04-13-2013, 02:25 PM
Didnt they sweep aTm last week? They're bout to take first two from Georgia this weekend. That may not be easy series I had hoped

CadaverDawg
04-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Didnt they sweep aTm last week? They're bout to take first two from Georgia this weekend. That may not be easy series I had hoped

We'll have to play. People forget that of their 9 conference losses, 6 are to Vandy and LSU. They're hard to figure out right now, because their losses have been to really good teams and their wins have been against really bad teams. We should at least win 2 next weekend.

engie
04-13-2013, 02:40 PM

They won 2 of 3 @ aTm. They lost 2 of 3 at home against Bama and got swept/blown out by both Vandy and LSU. At best, they are ~ as good as this aTm team...

msstate7
04-13-2013, 02:48 PM
They won 2 of 3 @ aTm. They lost 2 of 3 at home against Bama and got swept/blown out by both Vandy and LSU. At best, they are ~ as good as this aTm team...

Thanks. I was too lazy to look it up. Really want a sweep this weekend or next. Lindgren and Mitchell tomorrow will be great chance.

engie
04-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks. I was too lazy to look it up. Really want a sweep this weekend or next. Lindgren and Mitchell tomorrow will be great chance.

I'm assuming we close this one out -- and we certainly need 3 of the next 4...

Coach34
04-13-2013, 05:39 PM
I'm assuming we close this one out -- and we certainly need 3 of the next 4...

Yep- 3 of the next 4 and we have done our job. 4 out of 4 would be glorious