PDA

View Full Version : Baseball scrimmages

Bark
09-30-2018, 12:04 PM
I cant stomach football talk right now. Did anybody attend the baseball scrimmages this weekend and have some thoughts to share? Anxious to get some feedback from the Jacksonville State scrimmage later today as well.

Choctaw Dawg
09-30-2018, 12:06 PM
JT hit a bomb Friday and everybodies power seems to be increasing. Plumlee got rocked in a start the other day. Don't know much else

Todd4State
09-30-2018, 12:17 PM
Our pitchers ERA's are worrisome. But we have enough that I think we will be fine. Ginn has looked good on the mound. Jack Eagan is a JUCO pitcher that may help us out a lot next year. He has been good. If Ginn's bat starts to come around it will be huge. Landon Jordan has continued to look good.

We should have a good year and Omaha is not out of the question again this year. The stability will help us immensely.

Todd4State
09-30-2018, 12:18 PM
JT hit a bomb Friday and everybodies power seems to be increasing. Plumlee got rocked in a start the other day. Don't know much else

I'm still not sold on Plumlee despite his summer. He was old for the league he dominated in this year. He just gives up too many home runs.

Pedrioa is King
09-30-2018, 01:22 PM
Our lineup will be tough. We have enough good pitching to win 2 on weekends against anyone.