PDA

View Full Version : Locker room tantrum

shannondawg
09-30-2018, 09:47 AM
Here is a text I got this morning.

"xxxx read on Twitter that reporters were in our locker room after the game. Fitzgerald had a temper tantrum. He threw his helmet against the locker door, cursed. Among other unrepeatable words he said, ?We Suck!? and ?Coach Mullen should never have left!? Joe Moore tried to calm him down, finally told him ?Shut up!? Some of the other players tried to calm him, too. I hope he is not Quarterback next week. Give the other guy who has played well a chance. Or start Fitz, then take him out if things do not go well. He is a great runner, not passer, and the other teams now know his style too well."

basedog
09-30-2018, 09:51 AM
Oh my! Only if we were the Oakland Raiders or Oakland Athletics back in there day would I not care!

Pretty obvious this team has no chemistry and lost confidence as do the fans!

msstate7
09-30-2018, 09:51 AM
If true, bench em, and never play him here again. Moorhead can't allow that

MetEdDawg
09-30-2018, 09:52 AM

"xxxx read on Twitter that reporters were in our locker room after the game. Fitzgerald had a temper tantrum. He threw his helmet against the locker door, cursed. Among other unrepeatable words he said, ?We Suck!? and ?Coach Mullen should never have left!? Joe Moore tried to calm him down, finally told him ?Shut up!? Some of the other players tried to calm him, too. I hope he is not Quarterback next week. Give the other guy who has played well a chance. Or start Fitz, then take him out if things do not go well. He is a great runner, not passer, and the other teams now know his style too well."

That was from a fake Brett McMurphy account on Twitter.

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2018, 09:53 AM
The players should be pissed at Mullen, not Moorhead. Mullen walked out on these players like a piece of shit.

He'll have to answer to those kids for the rest of his life. Not us fans but those kids.

shannondawg
09-30-2018, 09:54 AM
Probably the reason I hadn't seen it anywhere other than that text.

Glad you cleared it up. I don't twitter.

preachermatt83
09-30-2018, 09:55 AM
Fake account.

smootness
09-30-2018, 09:57 AM
The players should be pissed at Mullen, not Moorhead. Mullen walked out on these players like a piece of shit.

He'll have to answer to those kids for the rest of his life. Not us fans but those kids.

They should be pissed at themselves. No energy, no heart.

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2018, 10:01 AM
They should be pissed at themselves. No energy, no heart.

Energy and heart have virtually nothing to do with the current problems.

Quaoarsking
09-30-2018, 10:01 AM
How gullible does someone have to be to not immediately recognize that as fake? Wow.

Todd4State
09-30-2018, 10:02 AM
Too bad it's not true. Would have been happy to see that he actually cared for once.

WinningIsRelentless
09-30-2018, 10:03 AM
No they should be pisses at Moorehead. He has changed the culture from a physical impose your will team to a 17 read and react team. He has take everything that has been engrained in most of them their whole life and asked them to change for him.

Let me ask all of you this, if you were going to battle right now would you want JOMO to be your partner?

msstate7
09-30-2018, 10:05 AM
No they should be pisses at Moorehead. He has changed the culture from a physical impose your will team to a 17 read and react team. He has take everything that has been engrained in most of them their whole life and asked them to change for him.

Let me ask all of you this, if you were going to battle right now would you want JOMO to be your partner?

Not sure, maybe... at least he wouldn't be coaching state**

Saltydog
09-30-2018, 10:05 AM
stupid. NO, he won't have to answer to them or anyone else associated with MSU. He packed his bags and walked out on us then returned and ****ed us like a dirty whore and he's laughing his ass off about it and there's not one damn thing anyone with MSU can do about it. If there's anyone that will have to answer for anything it's MoFo'ing JoMo. He's killing this team and program, not Mullen.

shannondawg
09-30-2018, 10:21 AM
How gullible does someone have to be to not immediately recognize that as fake? Wow.

I just reported it, sounded logical , sure wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility after that shit show last night, with 6 sacks and don't know how many rushes.

smootness
09-30-2018, 10:24 AM

They don't come close to covering all the problems, but they are absolutely problems.

Coach007
09-30-2018, 10:33 AM

Are we really going to do this now?

"Mullen HAS TO GO... He's a SOB and an arrogant MF who is trying to get paid!" You got your wish.....

Now... we are just going to post rumors and go after players. Well.. let's just burn the whole damn thing down. We will lose this recruiting class and within 2 years you can come back and tell us all how it was really the fault of Mullen for leaving the team depleted after you have convinced yourself

Coach007
09-30-2018, 10:34 AM

No he didn't. Certain fans with pull ran Mullen off.

Coach007
09-30-2018, 10:35 AM

You right. Coaching has everything to do with it.

MaroonFlounder
09-30-2018, 10:54 AM
Would KT do any better behind our shitty O-Line? He's throwing for. 47% completion. Yeah, he hit some good passes against inferior competition, but will the WRs catch the balls for him? If Guidry and Mitchell catch those balls last night, we win the game. And Gay dropped what would have been a pick-6. He had nothing but green in front of him.

MaroonFlounder
09-30-2018, 10:56 AM
No he didn't. Certain fans with pull ran Mullen off.

Nope. You are clueless.

Down the stretch of every decent year, Mullins had his feelers out. Eventually hired the hotshot agent to help get it done.

Liverpooldawg
09-30-2018, 11:00 AM

Why? Do you have to answer to your co-workers at every job you left for the rest of your life? Successful coaches leave unless you are at one of a handful of places and it even happens to them occasionally. Look at Florida State. Look at Florida. Look at USC. Look at LSU. It's VERY rare for a guy to land at one place and stay there. It's usually not pretty when it happens and there is NO way to do it where feelings don't get hurt.

Liverpooldawg
09-30-2018, 11:02 AM
Nope. You are clueless.

Down the stretch of every decent year, Mullins had his feelers out. Eventually hired the hotshot agent to help get it done.

Certain fans DID harm our chances to keep him. You had people pissed at him and badmouthing him after 2014, possible our best season since the 1940s. That was the real beginning of the end.

MaroonFlounder
09-30-2018, 11:58 AM
Certain fans DID harm our chances to keep him. You had people pissed at him and badmouthing him after 2014, possible our best season since the 1940s. That was the real beginning of the end.

The minute a head coach starts worrying about what a handful of fans are saying, he's lost his focus anyway.

Dawgs87
09-30-2018, 12:04 PM
Would KT do any better behind our shitty O-Line? He's throwing for. 47% completion. Yeah, he hit some good passes against inferior competition, but will the WRs catch the balls for him? If Guidry and Mitchell catch those balls last night, we win the game. And Gay dropped what would have been a pick-6. He had nothing but green in front of him.

Nick is throwing 47% completions with a much larger sample size.

Bothrops
09-30-2018, 12:37 PM
**** twitter. Leave it alone.

Liverpooldawg
09-30-2018, 12:49 PM
Too bad it's not true. Would have been happy to see that he actually cared for once.

UNREAL. You NEVER want something like that to happen, EVER.

Liverpooldawg
09-30-2018, 12:51 PM
The minute a head coach starts worrying about what a handful of fans are saying, he's lost his focus anyway.

It wasn't a handful.

Sienfield
09-30-2018, 02:46 PM

That same problem happened at Florida when Urban was their coach and he coached them to two national titles. So why would Mullen want to trade ours for theirs?