PDA

View Full Version : WMD's Armchair QB: Moor Garbage Edition

War Machine Dawg
09-30-2018, 08:59 AM
Peeps, this is likely the last ACQB of the season, for obvious reasons. I made a point to get this one out quickly. I'm sure I'll take a whole lot of heat for some of it, but that's ok. It had to be said. Click the link here (https://mwbulldogs.wordpress.com/2018/09/30/wmds-armchair-qb-moor-garbage-edition/). Let's have a real discussion about where we are and what (who) the problem is.

(Hack, I know you want me to copy & past, but my stuff is pretty long. And no one, including myself, is making money off our blog. It's a free blog at Wordpress. Nothing more than an outlet/retirement home for our ex-MWN staff to past when and how we want.)

Lord McBuckethead
09-30-2018, 09:53 AM
That link just gave my phone cancer again.

TrapGame
09-30-2018, 10:04 AM
Spot on WMD.

munk_munk92
09-30-2018, 10:33 AM
I dont think we should fire him just yet but your right on all of it. We have to have called run plays with linemen pulling, counter runs, sweeps, etc. Then a few screens in between. I see people calling players to be benched for others and that's not the problem. Its playcalling, time spent in the huddle, and timing of play calls. On first fb when it was 3rd and ?, I was thinking we could run that fake fitz run to outside and have TE or running back fake block and sneak up field like LSU last year. It would have worked cause they were keying on the run. ALSO we need to have a few plays that we run really well and use them over and over like Dan did last night. He basically ran 3 plays all night just different formations. Ran wide receiver screens, counter run, and a crossing route. Same plays over and over just different formation.

Leroy Jenkins
09-30-2018, 10:37 AM
first and last click you get from me. Its that damn annoying "Congratulations, you have won a $1000 amazon gift card" pop-up crap.

War Machine Dawg
09-30-2018, 07:18 PM
Shameless bump

Lord McBuckethead
09-30-2018, 09:04 PM
FYI, if you open the link in incognito mode it doesn't have the pop ups. WMdawg, you got to get those pop ups off your site.

KentuckyDawg13
10-01-2018, 06:30 AM
Yeah, everything but the firing message. The biggest/most glaring reason for the team's downfall is the OL play. And while everyone is high on Kylin Hill, I do not think he is ready to be an SEC RB yet. Yes, he has physical skills but he doesn't do what is required as a RB in our offense. Needs to sell the fakes and actually block for our QB when needed. His body language gives away what his intentions are, along with his eyes.
Talking of a bowl game should be thrown out the window. Auburn's DL is going to hurt Fitz. We thought Bama's cremation of um was bad...just wait.