PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep

msstate7
09-30-2018, 04:48 AM
Nightmares of these games keep interfering... I've been so excited to see this team since we gave petrino a loss to finish last season. All excitement is gone and CFB has lost all its luster thanks to Moorhead. I wish I cared a lot less where this crap didn't bother me like this, but it does. I just don't see Moorhead ever winning our fanbase back after this.

Dawg2003
09-30-2018, 04:59 AM
Yeah, I feel ya. I love sports, but it's not fun when you have a team that can't compete. Makes me really uninterested in other SEC teans too because none of it has any relevance anymore. It reminds me of those years I stopped watching basketball when Rick Ray was our coach.

DownwardDawg
09-30-2018, 05:47 AM
Right there with ya. Woke up at 5:30 for no reason. Can’t get our shitty team out of my head. I will NOT watch another game this year. My entire family hates Moorehead already. I can’t wait until he’s gone.

Drugdog
09-30-2018, 05:52 AM
Been up since 4. Sux football season is already over. Thanks Joe!

msbulldog
09-30-2018, 05:59 AM
Up since 4:30, my first thoughts were about the loss.

3rdGen
09-30-2018, 06:23 AM
Same here. Woke up and first thing I did was go to Twitter looking for the post game and didn’t hear anything that made me think we are gonna turn this thing around. We found out who we are just in time for deer season though. So now I know what I will be doing the rest of the year.

TrapGame
09-30-2018, 06:34 AM
Been up since 6 staring at the ceiling.

I defended Joe, gave him the benefit of the doubt, bought into the offensive guru hype and now feel like it's 2005.

And if the rumor about Grantham asking Joe to let him stay on as DC is true then I'm really doubting his judgement. That should have been an easy yes.

Homedawg
09-30-2018, 09:00 AM
Been up since 6 staring at the ceiling.

I defended Joe, gave him the benefit of the doubt, bought into the offensive guru hype and now feel like it's 2005.

And if the rumor about Grantham asking Joe to let him stay on as DC is true then I'm really doubting his judgement. That should have been an easy yes.

That's not an accurate rumor about Grantham. As soon as he didn't get the head job he was gone to fla. he didn't know moorhead- he knew Mullen. It was done.

Activated Alpha
09-30-2018, 09:30 AM
I'm not going to waste anymore Saturdays watching state. Going to watch Michigan then spend time with my family
Moorhead isn't good

msudawg1200
09-30-2018, 09:41 AM
Actually feels like 2008 again, and I thought I’d never say that. That year I went on strike against Croom. It’ was the last year that I didn’t go to any games ,and didn’t watch or listen to games much at all either. I couldn’t take it anymore. The hype around this year was unbelievable and I’d have been happy with 9-3 and a Citrus or Outback Bowl, but this is awful. We finally get a little national respect and we crap ourselves. We are staring down 5-7, more likely 4-8, and no Bowl, or maybe, just maybe(although I don’t see it) 6-6 with a trip to Birmingham. Thanks JoMo. Thanks.

Turfdawg67
09-30-2018, 10:29 AM
Nightmares of these games keep interfering... I've been so excited to see this team since we gave petrino a loss to finish last season. All excitement is gone and CFB has lost all its luster thanks to Moorhead. I wish I cared a lot less where this crap didn't bother me like this, but it does. I just don't see Moorhead ever winning our fanbase back after this.

Figured you'd been up pondering how you could reach 50K posts by the end of the weekend.

TrapGame
09-30-2018, 10:31 AM
That's not an accurate rumor about Grantham. As soon as he didn't get the head job he was gone to fla. he didn't know moorhead- he knew Mullen. It was done.

This is the first I've heard of Grantham showing interest in our HC position. And if true, Cohen may have screwed the pooch.

Bothrops
09-30-2018, 03:22 PM
Our program may be done..we'll see.