PDA

View Full Version : Why am I still up and posting here?

Liverpooldawg
09-30-2018, 02:01 AM
No doubt those few of you still here tonight are wishing I would shut up. I just can't go to bed anytime within 4-6 hours of getting back from a game unless it's a complete blowout. I'm just too keyed up. LAST night I was totally jacked because the old high school pulled off a major upset with huge division implications (no, I'm not from NW Rankin). Tonight I'm just having trouble coming to terms with what I saw on Scott Field. I'm the eternal realist/pessimist (not my rep here for sure). Even I thought we would be 5-0 at this point. We ain't even played a team from the West yet.

bulldawg28
09-30-2018, 02:54 AM
You take it too serious, that's why.

TUSK
09-30-2018, 03:07 AM
No doubt those few of you still here tonight are wishing I would shut up. I just can't go to bed anytime within 4-6 hours of getting back from a game unless it's a complete blowout. I'm just too keyed up. LAST night I was totally jacked because the old high school pulled off a major upset with huge division implications (no, I'm not from NW Rankin). Tonight I'm just having trouble coming to terms with what I saw on Scott Field. I'm the eternal realist/pessimist (not my rep here for sure). Even I thought we would be 5-0 at this point. We ain't even played a team from the West yet.

it's my fault... I didn't feel like it'd be a good night for "Lush Night"....

put it on me, buddy....