PDA

View Full Version : Amazing to watch psu and osu players

Bdawg
09-29-2018, 10:30 PM
They are out there making plays like real D1 players. Night and day from us and them. Sad because I thought we could compete with some of the big boys this year.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-29-2018, 10:50 PM
McSorely put up 461 yards, no turnovers. The rest of the team had 31.

I think I might know why the JoMo O is struggling here. QB is night and day difference both physically (arm) and mentally (reads, decisions).

MarketingBully
09-29-2018, 10:54 PM

I think I might know why the JoMo O is struggling here. QB is night and day difference both physically (arm) and mentally (reads, decisions).

QB IS this offense. That’s why I was saying Shrader could come in and start next year and if KT can’t pick it up then I would go after a JUCO QB if they have the skill set to run this offense (ie pass first run second).

AlSwearengen
09-29-2018, 10:54 PM
Those wr’s are some of the best in the country coming out of high school. I think a lot of our lines problem might be that they aren’t playing zone like they were under Hevesy.

Watching florida’s skill players move, you could tell that they were more explosive than our guys are.

Liverpooldawg
09-29-2018, 10:55 PM

There is that, but our line looks like a Chinese fire drill. They ain't getting it.

Gutter Cobreh
09-29-2018, 11:02 PM

There are few on here tonight that have made this point. Unfortunately, there are some that won't acknowledge we have someone under center that isn't a college QB. He would be a great TE, but doesn't have it at QB.

Those wr’s are some of the best in the country coming out of high school. I think a lot of our lines problem might be that they aren’t playing zone like they were under Hevesy.

Watching florida’s skill players move, you could tell that they were more explosive than our guys are.

Slight highjack, but would Moorhead and this staff have been able to pull AJ Brown had they been in place during his recruitment?

msstate7
09-29-2018, 11:04 PM
There are few on here tonight that have made this point. Unfortunately, there are some that won't acknowledge we have someone under center that isn't a college QB. He would be a great TE, but doesn't have it at QB.

Slight highjack, but would Moorhead and this staff have been able to pull AJ Brown had they been in place during his recruitment?

Well they're letting a crap load of miss talent leave the state and lost Jackson