PDA

View Full Version : Emails

EngDawg
09-29-2018, 10:29 PM
I?m just going to leave these here in case they haven?t already been posted.

Mark Keenum
president@msstate.edu

John Cohen
jac374@msstate.edu

Unfortunately, I couldn?t find Moorehead?s.

KOdawg1
09-29-2018, 10:38 PM
Oh good God..

MetEdDawg
09-29-2018, 10:39 PM
Oh good God..

This. 5 games in and our fan base has gone flipping looney tunes. SOP for some.

If we go 6-6 I'll listen. But 7-5 or 8-4 if you really think about it and put personal preseason expectations aside makes sense for what is going on

msstate7
09-29-2018, 10:39 PM
Loser@msstate.edu

There's Moorhead's

Charlie_Sheen420
09-29-2018, 10:45 PM

If we go 6-6 I'll listen. But 7-5 or 8-4 if you really think about it and put personal preseason expectations aside makes sense for what is going on

Who is this team gonna beat to get 7 or 8 wins? Auburn, LSU, Bama, are 3 losses coming already. Most likely will lose to A&M or Ole Miss as well, at least one of them....

EngDawg
09-29-2018, 10:47 PM

Oh I agree with you except for your optimist opinion that there is a possibility of even 6-6. Personally, I see 5 wins tops. We are a BAD football team with basically the same players Mullen and Knox won 9 games with last year.

Homedawg
09-29-2018, 10:48 PM

If we do 8-4? Who the **** we gonna beat dude? Clearly the nursing home doesn't have cable.

Liverpooldawg
09-29-2018, 10:50 PM

This same team won 9 games and took Bama to the wire last year. This wasn't a rebuild......and we still haven't played any good teams yet. That starts next week. I thought 8-4 going in and posted thAt. We ain't sniffing that. 5 is the ceiling, and we may not do that.

Dawg61
09-29-2018, 10:52 PM
Loser@msstate.edu

There's Moorhead's

Lol this is your funniest post ever

cheewgumm
The talent we have now is the best we?ve had in 10 years or will have for 10 years.

Moorhead has one job... ?don?t screw it up?.

To say we should not have expected a good year is asinine.

MetEdDawg
In case you guys haven't noticed, Auburn is a bad football team. They scored all of 24 tonight on Southern Miss. we should beat arkansas, Ole Miss, La Tech to get to 6. TAMU and Auburn are still potential wins.

You can laugh if you want but TAMU almost lost to Arkansas and Auburn has a slightly less trashy offense than we have. And they've run that offense for 6 years now. Next week could right the ship going into the bye week. We will see.

Charlie_Sheen420
09-29-2018, 10:55 PM
In case you guys haven't noticed, Auburn is a bad football team. They scored all of 24 tonight on Southern Miss. we should beat arkansas, Ole Miss, La Tech to get to 6. TAMU and Auburn are still potential wins.

You can laugh if you want but TAMU almost lost to Arkansas and Auburn has a slightly less trashy offense than we have. And they've run that offense for 6 years now. Next week could right the ship going into the bye week. We will see.

Kentucky and Florida aren’t great either, but look how they played against us....this team will make them all look great with the current trend and strategy

Liverpooldawg
09-29-2018, 11:00 PM

I'm watching Ole Miss right now, we ain't beating them. We ain't beating Auburn, LSU, or Bama. A&M plays everyone tough, we won't beat anyone who can do that. That leaves the Swine and LaTech. I know nothing about Tech. The Swine looked better today.

Coach007
09-29-2018, 11:04 PM

We talk a lot and man I love you, but we are not beating TAMU. We will struggle to beat a team rising...(Arkansas) and Ole Miss will shred us.

Going from a 9 win team to a 6 win team with the same team and added depth is not a positive at all.

TrapGame
09-29-2018, 11:06 PM
I'm watching Ole Miss right now, we ain't beating them. We ain't beating Auburn, LSU, or Bama. A&M plays everyone tough, we won't beat anyone who can do that. That leaves the Swine and LaTech. I know nothing about Tech. The Swine looked better today.

If Moorhead finishes 4-8 he should be terminated. He was handed a top 15 team on a silver platter.

Homedawg
09-29-2018, 11:10 PM

Well this week would have helped "righting the ship" as you put it. Instead we will have 40k fans next week thanks to the last two weeks of shit shows. Defend that dude all you want. Less than 210 yards two straight weeks is a trend. He sucks.

Statecoachingblows**
09-29-2018, 11:15 PM

I hope you started drinking early