PDA

View Full Version : If you really want Moorhead gone

msstate7
09-29-2018, 10:14 PM
Don't attend another game. Attendance speaks louder than anything.

Homedawg
09-29-2018, 10:16 PM

Hell dude, half the people on this board don't attend a game when we are good. But I'm out and I live 3 miles from the stadium. Won't be able to give my club level tix away.

civildawg
09-29-2018, 10:24 PM
I don?t think that will be a problem. I?m done and I will not renew my tickets next year

Dawg61
09-29-2018, 10:25 PM

And just like that we are now Tennessee

msstate7
09-29-2018, 10:27 PM

I wish. Tenn is on another level as a football program

Dawg61
09-29-2018, 10:28 PM
I wish. Tenn is on another level as a football program

Boycotting games never helps. We'll lose recruits and have mass transfers we start doing that.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 10:30 PM
Boycotting games never helps. We'll lose recruits and have mass transfers we start doing that.

Recruiting is sheet anyway. This will be a 30ish class in the best class in miss recent history

MetEdDawg
09-29-2018, 10:31 PM
Well Pickering came out tonight and told MSU commits to not lose hope. So there's that.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 10:32 PM
Well Pickering came out tonight and told MSU commits to not lose hope. So there's that.

I'll be thrilled if we hold him, but who we adding?

Homedawg
09-29-2018, 10:32 PM
Recruiting is sheet anyway. This will be a 30ish class in the best class in miss recent history

Fact.

drummerdawg
09-29-2018, 10:33 PM
Our fanbase sucks sometimes.

MetEdDawg
09-29-2018, 10:33 PM
I'll be thrilled if we hold him, but who we adding?

No clue. But I think it's too early to throw dirt on the grave in recruiting.

Dawg61
09-29-2018, 10:35 PM

The worst fans are the ones hoping we lose and boycotting games to get a new coach.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 10:35 PM
Our fanbase sucks sometimes.

Kinda like our team

Bothrops
09-29-2018, 10:37 PM
Tonight was the last full stadium we will see at MSU.

starkvegasdawg
09-29-2018, 10:50 PM
Hell dude, half the people on this board don't attend a game when we are good. But I'm out and I live 3 miles from the stadium. Won't be able to give my club level tix away.

I'll trade you my upper deck tickets.

robert
09-29-2018, 11:18 PM
We really need to bowl the south endzone***********

Westdawg
09-29-2018, 11:49 PM
I didn't want to come today. My wife gave me all kinds of heck this morning about not wanting to go. I told her I saw some tings in the UK game that convinced me we were on a bad course and I didn't want to waste our time.
But my kids begged - and I have desperately wanted them to love going. Aside from tailgating with some great friends, they hated the experience today. We missed almost half the 1st quarter waiting in line to get in - spoke about that in previous thread.
When we left after punting at the beginning of the 4th, my wife told me "I think I now understand why you didn't want to come".
Our experiences this season have gotten worse each game this year. Both my little kids and my wife started to enjoy deer hunting with me last year....and I will be spending my weekends doing that with them. We aren't coming back this season....and may not return for a long while for football games. We might come tailgate some but a lot of my friends had the same experiences as we did today. And they alll are saying the same thing. Gonna be some open seats in the coming weeks.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-30-2018, 12:15 AM
Good to see all the fair weather fans out tonight. For those not wanting to come back...17 U...and you should NEVER be allowed back on campus again.

Pit Bull
09-30-2018, 01:11 AM

Pruitt and Tennessee will be us like a red headed step child next year. Book it.

Pit Bull
09-30-2018, 01:13 AM
I didn't want to come today. My wife gave me all kinds of heck this morning about not wanting to go. I told her I saw some tings in the UK game that convinced me we were on a bad course and I didn't want to waste our time.
But my kids begged - and I have desperately wanted them to love going. Aside from tailgating with some great friends, they hated the experience today. We missed almost half the 1st quarter waiting in line to get in - spoke about that in previous thread.
When we left after punting at the beginning of the 4th, my wife told me "I think I now understand why you didn't want to come".
Our experiences this season have gotten worse each game this year. Both my little kids and my wife started to enjoy deer hunting with me last year....and I will be spending my weekends doing that with them. We aren't coming back this season....and may not return for a long while for football games. We might come tailgate some but a lot of my friends had the same experiences as we did today. And they alll are saying the same thing. Gonna be some open seats in the coming weeks.

My brother in law said after the SFA game....that we would not win more than 6-7 games. I don't know how he got that from that game, but he did. And he may be right. Tonight he revised us to 5-7 for the year. Wow!

dawgday166
09-30-2018, 01:22 AM
My brother in law said after the SFA game....that we would not win more than 6-7 games. I don't know how he got that from that game, but he did. And he may be right. Tonight he revised us to 5-7 for the year. Wow!

I wasn't as thrilled with that game as everyone else was, nor the KSU game. Felt a little better after LouLaLa. I thought worst case 7-5, 6-6 if we laid an egg in the Egg Bowl. Didn't see us losing to BOTH Ky & FL after LouLaLa game.

But I also thought we may have been taking some plays off due to competition level. I wanted to believe we would be more crisp and play with greater physicality and effort in SEC games. Boy was I way off hoping that would be the case.

Goldendawg
09-30-2018, 01:24 AM
I am totally disgusted, but will be in my seats for every home game with my son and 6 other family members for every home game as I have for the past 50 plus years. I do not however like what I am seeing. It totally reminded me of Sly and Woody demanding our players run an offense that they are not suited to run. Our QB is so many times still looking to the coaches with 15 seconds or less before we attempt to run the play. Our plays per game has to be down in this situation. I never saw any player put in motion or a change in our sets. The opposing D has plenty of time to "rest" b4 we even get a play off. I really feel sorry for A Williams whose previous 1000 plus yards production seems to mean nothing along with his pass blocking.

ejdallas322
09-30-2018, 07:37 AM
Remember: Georgia was just like this Kirby Smart's first year, and they had a load of talent too, they just didn't have the personal for the scheme. The offensive personal is the only problem. Our defense played a helluva game.

msstate7
09-30-2018, 07:38 AM
Remember: Georgia was just like this Kirby Smart's first year, and they had a load of talent too, they just didn't have the personal for the scheme. The offensive personal is the only problem. Our defense played a helluva game.

Awesome. Think our 30ish ranked class will translate as well as Georgia's #3 that year?

ejdallas322
09-30-2018, 07:42 AM
Also we need some dang receivers that can get open and catch and most of all some offensive lineman. It is possible we could see some assistant coach firings this year im just saying.

ejdallas322
09-30-2018, 07:44 AM
Our recruiting class has made some big strides from where we were with Mullen at first. I think that will translate into the coming years.

msstate7
09-30-2018, 07:46 AM
Our recruiting class has made some big strides from where we were with Mullen at first. I think that will translate into the coming years.

Not so sure about that, but even so, Mullen proved he could win games with less talent. Moorhead has lost games with more talent than the opponent.

Maroonthirteen
09-30-2018, 07:48 AM
Pruitt and Tennessee will be us like a red headed step child next year. Book it.

Pruitt is a moron. UT screwed up with that fire/hire.

msstate7
09-30-2018, 07:49 AM
Pruitt is a moron. UT screwed up with that fire/hire.

We should know the signs... we did too.

Maroonthirteen
09-30-2018, 07:52 AM
Hahaha. “I Ain’t coming to another game ...”. MState fans.

Go hunting. Sit at home. Go to the craft fair with your wife..... JoMo will be here 4 more years at least. We are MSU. We give coaches 4-5 years.

Coursesuper
09-30-2018, 07:53 AM
Good to see all the fair weather fans out tonight. For those not wanting to come back...17 U...and you should NEVER be allowed back on campus again.

Thanks John glad to see you visit the board. By the way nice couple of hires lately. Does that right eye still bother you from that ass whipping that Tracy and Jodie gave you back in college? You were an insufferable pick then and it's clear things haven't changed much with you over the years. Oh and on another note welcome back to the bottom.

Maroonthirteen
09-30-2018, 08:08 AM
We should know the signs... we did too.

We didn’t fire Mullen. Also we were smart enough to pass on Pruitt.

Moorehead was the best canidate we had applying. Memphis coach didn’t want
Our job. Scott frost didn’t. We did the best we could. I believe.

msstate7
09-30-2018, 08:10 AM
We didn’t fire Mullen. Also we were smart enough to pass on Pruitt.

Moorehead was the best canidate we had applying. Memphis coach didn’t want
Our job. Scott frost didn’t. We did the best we could. I believe.

Neal Brown or Lane Kiffin would've came. Both would be massive upgrades

Jack Lambert
09-30-2018, 08:21 AM
I am not spending 1900.00 for tickets and not go.

Dawg61
09-30-2018, 10:41 AM
Neal Brown or Lane Kiffin would've came. Both would be massive upgrades

Lane Kiffin ain't living in Starkville dude

msstate7
09-30-2018, 10:43 AM
Lane Kiffin ain't living in Starkville dude

You crazy. He'd jump on this job

dawgday166
09-30-2018, 10:45 AM

He wouldn't stay long. He wants beaches & bikinis. He likes coeds too much too. Cohen don't want a coach like that.

msstate7
09-30-2018, 10:48 AM
He wouldn't stay long. He wants beaches & bikinis. He likes coeds too much too. Cohen don't want a coach like that.

Really? Who hired cann?

basedog
09-30-2018, 10:49 AM

Please Kiffin has been a head case everywhere he has been, Usc, Oakland, Tn and Bama.

msstate7
09-30-2018, 10:50 AM
Please Kiffin has been a head case everywhere he has been, Usc, Oakland, Tn and Bama.

I wanted him as our HC. What you think I'm talking about?

basedog
09-30-2018, 10:52 AM

His past is a problem.

dawgday166
09-30-2018, 10:52 AM
Really? Who hired cann?

That's WHY Cohen don't want a coach like that. C'mon mane!

And if Kiffen ever did what Mullen did (which he would) he'd be gone in a heartbeat.

defiantdog
09-30-2018, 10:58 AM

Have you ever met Kiffin?! The guy is a cancer to a program. He doesn't care about anything other than himself. You don't want that in our program.

pdawg10msu
09-30-2018, 11:00 AM

Shoot I?ll buy them. This is my college and my team. I will support them no matter what. Some stuff pisses me off but I will never jump off the wagon!

msstate7
09-30-2018, 11:08 AM
Have you ever met Kiffin?! The guy is a cancer to a program. He doesn't care about anything other than himself. You don't want that in our program.

Moorhead the man doe

ScottH
09-30-2018, 11:11 AM

There is no doubt in my mind.

defiantdog
09-30-2018, 11:15 AM
Moorhead the man doe

I don't know..... he's coached 5 games. Scott Frost is 0-4 at Nebraska yet the fans still support him.

msstate7
09-30-2018, 11:22 AM
I don't know..... he's coached 5 games. Scott Frost is 0-4 at Nebraska yet the fans still support him.

Scott frost is proven, and he's actually beat an sec team. I'd trade Moorhead in a heartbeat for frost

Dawg61
09-30-2018, 11:33 AM

Nebraska isn't a good example right now. Their starting QB got hurt in game 1 and is out for the year and I think they're having to use a scout team QB.

Dawg61
09-30-2018, 11:34 AM

No he wouldn't. I've met Kiffin before. I can promise you he thinks less of Starkville than OM fans do.

MaroonFlounder
09-30-2018, 12:07 PM
Not that I'm ready to bail on Moorhead just yet (getting close tho), but I would love to see what Neal Brown could do with better talent.

gravedigger
09-30-2018, 12:08 PM

Not true. I?ll take them

Dawgs87
09-30-2018, 02:06 PM
Shoot I?ll buy them. This is my college and my team. I will support them no matter what. Some stuff pisses me off but I will never jump off the wagon!

Most already supported them by paying for season tickets. If you're asking us to dedicate an entire day to being hassled and watching a disgraceful product on the field, what's the ROI on that? Why would anyone elect to do that?

RezDog7
09-30-2018, 02:15 PM

You wanna buy my season tickets?

Bothrops
09-30-2018, 02:22 PM
Kiffin is a bitch and wouldn't win here because he wouldn't be here long enough to put in all the necessary work.

msstate7
09-30-2018, 02:27 PM
Kiffin is a bitch and wouldn't win here because he wouldn't be here long enough to put in all the necessary work.

How come this is his 3rd year at FAU then? Personally I don't give a crap how long a coach stays. If we losing coaches bc they did well, so be it

Bothrops
09-30-2018, 03:08 PM
How come this is his 3rd year at FAU then? Personally I don't give a crap how long a coach stays. If we losing coaches bc they did well, so be it

Because he's trying to build his stock back, so he can get a job at a brand name.

starkvegasdawg
09-30-2018, 03:27 PM

Good to see all the holier than thou fans out, too.

Pit Bull
09-30-2018, 05:35 PM

No, not really....I want him to turn this year around and at least have a winning season and some type of bowl. I think we are way overrated in the OL with mostly 2 and 3 star players. That's where the game in the SEC is won or lost.....the OFFENSIVE LINE....no other place. You continually get whipped up front on the OL, you WILL NOT win consistently.....and probably a lot worse.

msstate7
09-30-2018, 05:38 PM
No, not really....I want him to turn this year around and at least have a winning season and some type of bowl. I think we are way overrated in the OL with mostly 2 and 3 star players. That's where the game in the SEC is won or lost.....the OFFENSIVE LINE....no other place. You continually get whipped up front on the OL, you WILL NOT win consistently.....and probably a lot worse.

I'll be at the games. Just mad

Pit Bull
09-30-2018, 05:40 PM
No he wouldn't. I've met Kiffin before. I can promise you he thinks less of Starkville than OM fans do.

Exactly, Kiffen needs warm ocean front property year round, a surf board, and a Mai Tai every afternoon to keep him in one place for long.

Really Clark?
09-30-2018, 07:24 PM

It?s his 2nd year and he is 2-3 this year but OK and UCF are way above their pay grade.