PDA

View Full Version : Over his head

Homedawg
09-29-2018, 10:02 PM
Say what you want- but if Mullen were here we would be able to run the ball! We can't. And everyone knows we count throw. That's not new. But surely, all of you people that thought Fitz was an nfl draft pick wil now stop w that nonsense. Croom should file a suit for being underpaid- he at least took over a dumpster fire and sucked. Moorhead took over a gold mine and sucks balls. And our recruiting isn't any better than before. This was it and he blew it. Embarrassing. As he title says. In OVER his head!!

msstate7
09-29-2018, 10:04 PM
But, but, but... c34 and ISID said we upgraded... not even close

Homedawg
09-29-2018, 10:09 PM
We don't have 450 yards of offense after two sec games ! One against a bad fla defense. And the other against Kentucky. You tell me if we suck.

Coursesuper
09-29-2018, 10:11 PM
Say what you want- but if Mullen were here we would be able to run the ball! We can't. And everyone knows we count throw. That's not new. But surely, all of you people that thought Fitz was an nfl draft pick wil now stop w that nonsense. Croom should file a suit for being underpaid- he at least took over a dumpster fire and sucked. Moorhead took over a gold mine and sucks balls. And our recruiting isn't any better than before. This was it and he blew it. Embarrassing. As he title says. In OVER his head!!

Agreed. This is a wreck. If we win one more I will be a miracle.

HoopsDawg
09-29-2018, 10:14 PM
6-6 at best. Disaster.

Coursesuper
09-29-2018, 10:15 PM
We don't have 450 yards of offense after two sec games ! One against a bad fla defense. And the other against Kentucky. You tell me if we suck.

That idiot can't get it thru his really really thick skull that Mullen LEFT US and was trying to leave for 4 years or more. Plus he he's extreme penis envy over C34.

Homedawg
09-29-2018, 10:41 PM
That idiot can't get it thru his really really thick skull that Mullen LEFT US and was trying to leave for 4 years or more. Plus he he's extreme penis envy over C34.

Hell we won't have to worry about Jomo trying to leave us..... I strive for that....

Coursesuper
09-29-2018, 10:43 PM
Hell we won't have to worry about Jomo trying to leave us..... I strive for that....

Exactly.