PDA

View Full Version : Get out

BuckyIsAB****
09-29-2018, 08:17 PM
All yall blaming Fitz and the OL and everything else are putting it in the wrong place.

Moorhead is incompetent. He has got to go. I love Cohen but this hire was a straight dud. 2 weeks in a row we look absolutely lost against an inferior team.

Shoop aint no better we are just talented as hell on defense. If you dont know how to stop quick game I cant help you.

Moorhead is done. The only thing to save him now will be the egg bowl and idk if we will even care at that point.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 08:19 PM
C34 and I seen it said Mullen holding us back though

gravedigger
09-29-2018, 08:21 PM
All yall blaming Fitz and the OL and everything else are putting it in the wrong place.

Moorhead is incompetent. He has got to go. I love Cohen but this hire was a straight dud. 2 weeks in a row we look absolutely lost against an inferior team.

Shoop aint no better we are just talented as hell on defense. If you dont know how to stop quick game I cant help you.

Moorhead is done. The only thing to save him now will be the egg bowl and idk if we will even care at that point.

Seems our fans are as thick skulled as our qb.

Matt3467

I'm sorry, but if you can't see that Fitz and the OL is trash then idk what to tell you. Not loving Moorhead either but it's not all his fault, when our tackles consistently get beat off the edges and Fitz throwing laserbeams all over the field not even close to being accurate.

BuckyIsAB****
C34 and I seen it said Mullen holding us back though

Mullen had many faults, it doesnt need to be gone over again what those were.

But at no point in his career did he ever have less than 100 yards of total offense in a half like Moorhead did tonight. We lost to USA sure but the next week we looked like a new team.

That didnt happen tonight. Mullen is better than Moorhead for sure. He has got to go

BuckyIsAB****
09-29-2018, 08:22 PM
I'm sorry, but if you can't see that Fitz and the OL is trash then idk what to tell you. Not loving Moorhead either but it's not all his fault, when our tackles consistently get beat off the edges and Fitz throwing laserbeams all over the field not even close to being accurate.

You are entitled to your opinion but when Kylin Hill and Aeris Williams cant combine for 20 carries in 2 weeks you are doing it wrong.

BuckyIsAB****
09-29-2018, 08:23 PM

Those tackles that suck now didnt suck last year. Not this bad anyway. We have regressed

Commercecomet24
09-29-2018, 08:23 PM
I was willing to give JoMo a chance after last week but this is croom level bad. I'm trying to figure out who else we beat this year. Maybe la tech. Our game against arky maybe a 3-0 game one way or the other. Both basketball teams and baseball team should be really good this year.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2018, 08:25 PM
Those tackles that suck now didnt suck last year. Not this bad anyway. We have regressed

This. Same guys pushed bama and everyone else all over the field last year and we only gave up 13 sacks all year. We gave up almost as many last 2 weeks.

BuckyIsAB****
09-29-2018, 08:33 PM
Seems our fans are as thick skulled as our qb.

Fitzgerald is running an offense not suited for him. So the thing to do is pull him for the other kid who is basically a younger version of Nick Fitzgerald??? You guys are as dumb as Moorhead.

You do what your guys can do. Not what you want to do. Moorhead has got to go. Like I said only the Egg will save him now

Coursesuper
09-29-2018, 08:37 PM
Fitzgerald is running an offense not suited for him. So the thing to do is pull him for the other kid who is basically a younger version of Nick Fitzgerald??? You guys are as dumb as Moorhead.

You do what your guys can do. Not what you want to do. Moorhead has got to go. Like I said only the Egg will save him now

He couldn't win the egg on the winningest day of the week with an electrified winning machine. Make the move now put hud in now and move on.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 08:39 PM

Sorry, but no one is as dumb as Moorhead except maybe the ones calling to replace Mullen

Coursesuper
09-29-2018, 08:40 PM
Sorry, but no one is as dumb as Moorhead except maybe the ones calling to replace Mullen

Do you beat a dead horse much, give it a rest. You shtick is tired and old.

bulldawg28
09-29-2018, 08:45 PM

This is true. I'll go ahead and predict we're not winning the egg bowl.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 08:46 PM
Do you beat a dead horse much, give it a rest. You shtick is tired and old.

How's your boy Moorhead doing?

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2018, 08:47 PM

Why do you love Cohen?

What about Moorhead, Canezzaro, and Lemonis makes you love him?

Coursesuper
09-29-2018, 08:53 PM

Not my boy there 17tard, but your boy didn't want to be here, he was gone and checked out on us before the season was over. He was looking to get out every year since 14 before that, that's exactly why Mullen got his ass worn out by Mickey Holliman and was denied a contract extension. So, give it up, Cohen 17ed this one up, and did it badly.

EdDawg
09-29-2018, 08:54 PM

I'm done with Moorhead too, but you do understand that Mullen left on his own right? We didn't force him out. Sure hindsight says he would do better than Moorhead, but he was never going to be here this year even if everybody loved him.

The people wanting Mullen gone were obviously wrong, but in no way could he help the team this year, because he wouldn't be here.

Dawgfan77
09-29-2018, 08:56 PM
He couldn't win the egg on the winningest day of the week with an electrified winning machine. Make the move now put hud in now and move on.
This all day long. Joe won?t win another game

TrapGame
09-29-2018, 08:57 PM
This is true. I'll go ahead and predict we're not winning the egg bowl.

As of today I don't think we do either. If om's crappy junior high defense shuts this offense down Joe should be fired.

BuckyIsAB****
09-29-2018, 09:03 PM
Why do you love Cohen?

What about Moorhead, Canezzaro, and Lemonis makes you love him?

Well because he was a good baseball coach and I know he loves Mississippi State. He couldnt control Cann like Moorhead cant control WRs who drop the ball. I understand that at the end of the day they both fall in their responsibility. Lemonis hasnt coached a game yet. But he is walking into a loaded cabinet like Moorhead was.

Moorhead failed. Maybe Lemons wont

dawgwood
09-29-2018, 09:09 PM
😂😂Them Lazers he throwing killing me. Driving the ball late second half in the Kentucky game he miss a wide open receiver by a mile on third down. Anybody with eye balls can see JoMo is not head coaching material. Even without JoMo Sanquan Barkley and PennState still would've achieve. We in big Trouble. With a championship caliber team