PDA

View Full Version : Do we bench Fitz

Irondawg
09-29-2018, 08:15 PM
I know it's not all his fault and I don't necessarily think Key is better but the offense is stuck in neutral and we can't throw the ball.

parabrave
09-29-2018, 08:19 PM
With the blocking scheme we could have Jo Montana back there and it would't matter. Nullen must be thinking how did Moorhead screw this up

CoachT14
09-29-2018, 08:19 PM
Absolutely have to at this point. Season is over with at this point, Key is future and mine as well take the bumps for the future. Not to mention at least we can actually add a dimension to our offense with Key.

phatdog
09-29-2018, 08:22 PM
maybe he'll transfer out

Gutter Cobreh
09-29-2018, 08:30 PM
I know it's not all his fault and I don't necessarily think Key is better but the offense is stuck in neutral and we can't throw the ball.

Yes

MarketingBully
09-29-2018, 08:35 PM
Fitz can not run this offense period. Time to move on and play for the future. Play Key.

TrapGame
09-29-2018, 08:38 PM
Fitz can not run this offense period. Time to move on and play for the future. Play Key.

Fitz is done. He cannot run this offense because he can only make one good throw over thirty yards every quarter. This offense ONLY works with 65% (or better) passer.

Activated Alpha
09-29-2018, 08:51 PM
Might as well put Key in. Can't be any worse than what State has been for the past two games

Leroy Jenkins
09-29-2018, 08:53 PM
Bench his ass. Should have shaved his head. Can't trust a man who reneges.

Mobile Bay
09-29-2018, 09:07 PM
Lets not forget Morehead ran Key in one ****ing play tonight. One ****ing play just to **** him over on his redshirt if he wanted to leave. Crots will see this and abandon us.

BuckyIsAB****
09-29-2018, 09:08 PM

Because our RBs dont have 20 carries COMBINED over 2 games. GTFO blaming it on one kid.

Ezsoil
09-29-2018, 09:10 PM
What I'm the most disappointed in Fitz is he leadership ...HE should be calling team meetings not the defensive leaders.

Todd4State
09-29-2018, 09:17 PM
Bench his ass. Should have shaved his head. Can't trust a man who reneges.

Much more concerned and disappointed in him getting suspended in game one. That told me a lot about his leadership or lack thereof.

Todd4State
09-29-2018, 09:18 PM
What I'm the most disappointed in Fitz is he leadership ...HE should be calling team meetings not the defensive leaders.

That would mean he would have to miss a party.

Dawg61
09-29-2018, 09:18 PM
Lets not forget Morehead ran Key in one ****ing play tonight. One ****ing play just to **** him over on his redshirt if he wanted to leave. Crots will see this and abandon us.

Lol like Key isn't gonna play a bunch more snaps this year. This is a non-issue. I'd start Key here on and also make sure Fitz breaks the rushing record. Maybe Fitz can play WR since nobody else can. He did play WR in high school. Only if he wants to though.

3rdGen
09-29-2018, 09:27 PM
Put in Myaden!

Bdawg
09-29-2018, 09:33 PM
Fitz is far from the only problem on O and Key ain't going to fix it. The problem starts at the top with coaching. We have to play to our strengths. We ran the ball fine the first half and abandoned it in the second half. You throw just enough to keep them honest and feed your playmakers. I will say I think Fitz injury is still a problem. He's not running like last year. He's taking the lick instead of giving it. He's soft this year, just like his Oline and coach. I can't believe we are wasting this talent.