PDA

View Full Version : Country club

msstate7
09-29-2018, 08:11 PM
Thank God we upgraded! Bowl run ends this year. Tell us how much better this staff is I seen it and c34

Statecoachingblows**
09-29-2018, 08:20 PM
That staff sucks too. Shitty as we played, we still had a chance. We SUCKED and could have tied it Up if we could get A 1st down. Jo Mo should board the flight back to college station and leave the remaining payments to the next "coach".

Gutter Cobreh
09-29-2018, 08:25 PM
Thank God we upgraded! Bowl run ends this year. Tell us how much better this staff is I seen it and c34

This staff is a hell of a lot better than the one that left. The truth of the matter is that Lateral Move is great at hiding weaknesses of his players. Moorhead expects his players to actually make plays. Kentucky may be on him, but tonight wasn't. I'm a firm believer he'll get guys here and win at a level Mullen never could.

Players make plays. Coaches put them in a position to make plays. The players were there to make the plays, but just didn't.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 08:27 PM
This staff is a hell of a lot better than the one that left. The truth of the matter is that Lateral Move is great at hiding weaknesses of his players. Moorhead expects his players to actually make plays. Kentucky may be on him, but tonight wasn't. I'm a firm believer he'll get guys here and win at a level Mullen never could.

Players make plays. Coaches put them in a position to make plays. The players were there to make the plays, but just didn't.

Funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Moorhead better than Mullen... that's hilarious

shoeless joe
09-29-2018, 08:30 PM

This is one of the most talented teams of my lifetime...the problem is coaching and lack of adjustments and lack of overall control. If you can't see it you're blinded by your opinions.

Gutter Cobreh
09-29-2018, 08:31 PM
This is one of the most talented teams of my lifetime...the problem is coaching and lack of adjustments and lack of overall control. If you can't see it you're blinded by your opinions.

Please explain where the talent is outside of DL and RB....

dawgday166
09-29-2018, 08:32 PM

You forgot Mr. Gold.

MrKotter
09-29-2018, 08:33 PM

Read the same stupid shit when croom was coach Looking like it was a bad hire unfortunately

msstate7
09-29-2018, 08:33 PM
You forgot Mr. Gold.

I seen it is same person

dawgday166
09-29-2018, 08:34 PM

The same RB that if there isn't a gaping hole goes NOWHERE. And doesn't touch a soul in pass pro ... just pushes his shoulder out there like a little girl. While an 1100 yd back who can execute a sustained drive AND block in pass pro sits on the damn bench.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 08:36 PM
The same RB that if there isn't a gaping hole goes NOWHERE. And doesn't touch a soul in pass pro ... just pushes his shoulder out there like a little girl. While an 1100 yd back who can execute a sustained drive AND block in pass pro sits on the damn bench.
But, but, but... kylin is Barkley 2.0. Thank god, Mullen isn't here to play aeris

Gutter Cobreh
09-29-2018, 08:36 PM
Read the same stupid shit when croom was coach Looking like it was a bad hire unfortunately

I'm reserving judgement until Moorhead has a chance to recruit a full cycle and see what level of talent he brings in. If we keep losing, who knows. What I am hopeful of is that he brongs in a QB that can actually complete a pass and one we don't have to beat out Middle TN St to get on campus...

Red Sox Dawg
09-29-2018, 08:39 PM
We are not nearly as talented as some think. QB, OL, LB, Wr...left winning plays all over the field tonight. We don’t have a lot of SEC talent on this roster.

dawgday166
09-29-2018, 08:40 PM
But, but, but... kylin is Barkley 2.0. Thank god, Mullen isn't here to play aeris

That and Austin Williams in the slot are 2 biggest mistakes on offense. Thomas and Mixon need to be there. Actually both need to be on the field period.

Our back end defending and tackling suck too ... LBs and DBs take pitiful angles to the ball half the time. And they don't really bring the wood when they arrive either.

shoeless joe
09-29-2018, 08:40 PM

Seriousky??!!!

Talent all over the damn field. Being grotesquely misused and under utilized. Mullen would have this team undefeated. Not saying I want him back or wish he hadn't left but that rite there is a FACT

dawgday166
09-29-2018, 08:41 PM

Kylin is about 15 lbs heavier than Holloway and about 40 lbs lighter than Barkley.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 08:42 PM
We are not nearly as talented as some think. QB, OL, LB, Wr...left winning plays all over the field tonight. We don?t have a lot of SEC talent on this roster.
We won 9 last season with good coaching. Wish we had good coaching

Todd4State
09-29-2018, 08:42 PM
If Moorhead is our football Rick Ray get rid of him and hire our football Ben Howland. And I still don't want Dan back. He was done with us.

Gutter Cobreh
09-29-2018, 08:43 PM
Seriousky??!!!

Talent all over the damn field. Being grotesquely misused and under utilized. Mullen would have this team undefeated. Not saying I want him back or wish he hadn't left but that rite there is a FACT

You didn't answer the question. I'm looking for a position group you think has talent. Please provide 1 or 2 that isn't DL or RB.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 08:44 PM
If Moorhead is our football Rick Ray get rid of him and hire our football Ben Howland. And I still don't want Dan back. He was done with us.

Yeah, who wants to win

Gutter Cobreh
09-29-2018, 08:44 PM
We won 9 last season with good coaching. Wish we had good positioncoaching

FIFY

dawgday166
09-29-2018, 08:47 PM
We won 9 last season with good coaching. Wish we had good coaching

Same damn team too with only real significant loss at LT. Would've won 10 if Fitz survives Egg Bowl. Only losses would've been to SECW and SEC champs at their place, and National Champs at home.

I didn't want Mullen to leave ... but it was inevitable really. Just can't believe I bought into all the damn gushiness about this staff, when I had real doubts with hires of Johnson and Lukabu. The rest I thought would be pretty decent.

We're sofffffft!!! Moorhead busy telling them all year how good they are. He reinforced their press clippings to them.

Backspin
09-29-2018, 08:47 PM
Seriousky??!!!

There is not “talent all over the field.” We are one dimensional on offense with absolutely no SEC level receivers and you can say the same of our corners. I’ll throw Leo Lewis in there too. Tired of his whiffs. Way overrated.

I seen it dawg
09-29-2018, 08:50 PM

This staff isn't good with the sample size we have. Neither is the Mullen staff.

I seen it dawg
09-29-2018, 08:51 PM
There is not “talent all over the field.” We are one dimensional on offense with absolutely no SEC level receivers and you can say the same of our corners. I’ll throw Leo Lewis in there too. Tired of his whiffs. Way overrated.

Bingo

Gutter Cobreh
09-29-2018, 08:51 PM

Don't expect an answer. I've yet to have anyone with his mindset regarding talent to give me a position group outside of RB and DL where we actually have SEC talent.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 08:52 PM
This staff isn't good with the sample size we have. Neither is the Mullen staff.

We're undefeated with mullen

Behrdawg
09-29-2018, 08:52 PM

WTH is this shit??

Coach007
09-29-2018, 08:53 PM

OMG what a huge contradiction that is. You think he will get the players by LOSING with a 9 win team returning a top 10 defense with added depth, a HEISMAN candidate.... a 1000 PLUS rusher who can pick up blocks (put on the sideline) while the QB is getting murdered because the HC replaced him with a "he may break one" back who CAN'T ****ing pick up a blitz?

WHAT qb is going to WANT to do that?

THIS coach DID NOT PUT:

1- Fitz in position to make plays because he was blindsided due to HILL not picking up blitzes

2- FITZ into position because the HC evidently DID NOT know WTF Grantham would bring.

3- PUT THE TOP RUSHING BACK on the bench for a "chance" a breaking one.

OMG.... what a shit show this staff is.

dawgday166
09-29-2018, 08:54 PM
NM

shoeless joe
09-29-2018, 08:55 PM
We are not nearly as talented as some think. QB, OL, LB, Wr...left winning plays all over the field tonight. We don’t have a lot of SEC talent on this roster.

Because of misuse...go check out fitz' ranks in SEC history in terms of rushing and TDs then get back with me. Go check out what this OL accomplished last year...what our now second string RB accomplished. Look at how our slot guys are used this year versus in the past. DL is obvious and I'd argue our LB corp has solid talent. Abrams is ranked as a top safety even tho secondary overall isn't a strong suit they didn't cost us the game tonite...in fact they set us up with our best shot of the nite to win.

Jomo is struggling at several aspects of being an SEC coach...he's squandering the talent we have. It's unfortunate but it's rite in front of us.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-29-2018, 08:57 PM

There?s talent on the DL? Couldn?t fooled me. I don?t know how with two supposed NFL draft picks we don?t dominate the LOS for at least portions of the game.

dawgday166
09-29-2018, 08:57 PM
OMG what a huge contradiction that is. You think he will get the players by LOSING with a 9 win team returning a top 10 defense with added depth, a HEISMAN candidate.... a 1000 PLUS rusher who can pick up blocks (put on the sideline) while the QB is getting murdered because the HC replaced him with a "he may break one" back who CAN'T ****ing pick up a blitz?

WHAT qb is going to WANT to do that?

THIS coach DID NOT PUT:

1- Fitz in position to make plays because he was blindsided due to HILL not picking up blitzes

2- FITZ into position because the HC evidently DID NOT know WTF Grantham would bring.

3- PUT THE TOP RUSHING BACK on the bench for a "chance" a breaking one.

OMG.... what a shit show this staff is.

THIS!!! IN SPADES.

Naww ... but let's put Key in cause receivers drop f***ing passes that hit them in the hands when Fitz ain't getting killed by pass rush. Go back and watch 2016 with all those damn drops everyone. Let's put Key in cause him and Hill gonna explode on all the SEC **********

dawgday166
09-29-2018, 08:58 PM
Don't expect an answer. I've yet to have anyone with his mindset regarding talent to give me a position group outside of RB and DL where we actually have SEC talent.

This Oline was 4th in allowed tackles for loss allowed last year in SEC, 1st in sacks allowed, and 2nd in rushing offense.

Bothrops
09-29-2018, 09:05 PM
That staff sucks too. Shitty as we played, we still had a chance. We SUCKED and could have tied it Up if we could get A 1st down. Jo Mo should board the flight back to college station and leave the remaining payments to the next "coach".

The next coach is gonna more than likely suck too.

msstate7
09-29-2018, 09:07 PM
The next coach is gonna more than likely suck too.

Best we can hope for in foreseeable future is 5th place in West. Mullen was best thing ever happened to us

Coach007
09-29-2018, 09:11 PM
Bingo

It's not a bingo.

FACTS... it's really simple. We return a top 10 defense and added a lot of depth.

FACTS.... We return a top offense

Facts... We returned 19 players and added depth that WON 9 games last year.

FACT... that same team with added depth has regressed.

FACT... that's coaching.

BuckyIsAB****
09-29-2018, 09:13 PM

So a guy with plenty enough talent cant put up 100 yards of total offense in a half in this day and age and you post this.

WinningIsRelentless
09-29-2018, 09:13 PM
You didn't answer the question. I'm looking for a position group you think has talent. Please provide 1 or 2 that isn't DL or RB.

QB OL and safety

msstate7
09-29-2018, 09:14 PM
It's not a bingo.

FACTS... it's really simple. We return a top 10 defense and added a lot of depth.

FACTS.... We return a top offense

Facts... We returned 19 players and added depth that WON 9 games last year.

FACT... that same team with added depth has regressed.

FACT... that's coaching.

Wasting time... he spent all offseason pumping us up and now it's everyone but Moorhead's fault. Moorhead is a clown

BuckyIsAB****
09-29-2018, 09:14 PM
We are not nearly as talented as some think. QB, OL, LB, Wr...left winning plays all over the field tonight. We don?t have a lot of SEC talent on this roster.

You guys are killing me

MetEdDawg
09-29-2018, 09:17 PM
I would love to know what someone on here would tell Luke Getsy to do to make Osirus Mitchell catch that ball for the TD.

parabrave
09-29-2018, 09:18 PM

Ouch Rick Ray, Forgot Bout him.

shoeless joe
09-29-2018, 09:21 PM
I would love to know what someone on here would tell Luke Getsy to do to make Osirus Mitchell catch that ball for the TD.

Even if we go to OT or squeak out a win we still suck...the fact that we're talking about the one play that we coulda scored on is all you need to know. WE SUCK and it's due in large part to coaching