PDA

View Full Version : Updated 2019 Mock Draft - NFL

Goldendawg
09-26-2018, 07:18 PM
Sports Media Group has their updated 2019 NFL mock draft on MSN.com today. Jeffrey Simmons projected to go #12 to Dallas and Montez Sweat #18 to Tampa Bay. Lots of other SEC players also, (refuse to type the names of two webels). Hail State!

parabrave
09-26-2018, 07:49 PM
Dallas needs a dam WR not another Dl.

Dawgowar
09-26-2018, 07:51 PM
Dallas BETTER be buying WR"s in Free Agency, Drafting WR's early and often, and then consider stealing them. What Jerry and sons have done to Dak is horse shit.

thf24
09-26-2018, 08:40 PM
Wouldn't be at all offended if Dallas picks up AJ or Metcalf, for Dak's sake. Really who he needs though is a high profile free agent.

Dawgology
09-27-2018, 07:10 AM
I'm beginning to believe this conspiracy theory that Jerry is trying to get rid of Dak by attrition. He didn't want him in the first place so he is being set up to fail. It's crazy but I wouldn't put it past that asshole.

msstate7
09-27-2018, 07:29 AM
If the cowboys draft top 10, they may go qb.

Cary Hudson's little bro
09-27-2018, 08:02 AM
They better go OL, WR, and DL in that order in the draft and then buy a great WR, LB and Guard/Center in free agency. They have a ton of cap room.

Dak still has one cheap year in 2019 and then he gets PAID. He's def not a problem in Dallas.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-27-2018, 08:43 AM
I'm beginning to believe this conspiracy theory that Jerry is trying to get rid of Dak by attrition. He didn't want him in the first place so he is being set up to fail. It's crazy but I wouldn't put it past that asshole.

IDK, id JJ didn't like Dak he'd have put Romo back in as soon as he was healthy.

I think they like Dak, but are simply incompetent. Seems more likely than they are competent and are sabotaging the team to hurt 1 player they could easily just not sign next year

Cooterpoot
09-27-2018, 08:47 AM
The Cowboy online site writers took some big shots at Dak yesterday. They blamed everything on him for the most part. Jerry's going to stick with his sorry coaches and continue to screw up the draft and free agency. Until he dies, it won't get better. And even then, his son probably takes over GM and continues to kill them.
I wish Dak would call their asses out and tell them to get him some damn help.

thf24
09-27-2018, 09:58 AM
The Cowboy online site writers took some big shots at Dak yesterday. They blamed everything on him for the most part. Jerry's going to stick with his sorry coaches and continue to screw up the draft and free agency. Until he dies, it won't get better. And even then, his son probably takes over GM and continues to kill them.

That's so frustrating. Media knows damn well that Tom Brady wouldn't be able to do much with the OL they've put Dak behind and the guys they've given him to throw to this year. But blaming the QB is cheap and easy when your audience is rabid pro sports fans.

msstate7
09-27-2018, 10:02 AM
That's so frustrating. Media knows damn well that Tom Brady wouldn't be able to do much with the OL they've put Dak behind and the guys they've given him to throw to this year. But blaming the QB is cheap and easy when your audience is rabid pro sports fans.

Comes with being a qb. Dak probably got too much credit his rookie year, and he'll get too much blame now. Thus is life as an nfl qb

Saltydog
09-27-2018, 10:03 AM
NT

Tbonewannabe
09-27-2018, 01:22 PM
NT

Their WR group would probably be about 35th in the NFL, there are probably a couple of 2nd string that are better than the starters Dak is throwing to. The Oline is straight garbage.

Dawg61
09-27-2018, 04:17 PM
CBS Sports has Fitz as the #91 overall prospect (3rd round) and Trace McSorley as #95th overall

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/

Homedawg
09-27-2018, 07:17 PM
CBS Sports has Fitz as the #91 overall prospect (3rd round) and Trace McSorley as #95th overall

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/

Won't be that way by April....

Token Bammer
09-28-2018, 10:58 AM

Jerry going all Al Davis.

Tbonewannabe
09-28-2018, 11:15 AM
Jerry going all Al Davis.

I am curious to see Dallas payroll. They have a cheap QB, RB, WR, and TE. Unless they have a lot of money tied up in the Oline then their payroll for offense has to be well below the average. Other than Lawrence and Sean Lee, they also don't have any stars on defense. It looks like Jerry is happy making money and isn't as worried about wins.

Cary Hudson's little bro
09-28-2018, 03:22 PM
https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space

6th most cap space in 2019 and 3rd in 2020. They bout to go shoppin!