PDA

View Full Version : Weekend games

msstate7
09-25-2018, 07:44 PM
Here's the ones I'm most interested in...

Om at LSU (-12)... I expect LSU to cover and frankly, beat up on the rebs some

South Carolina at Kentucky (-1)... ESPN FPI actually favors South Carolina. I predicted South Carolina would win after our game, and I stick with it.

FSU (-6) at Louisville... this is really a pitiful matchup, but I'm interested bc one of these coaches will be scorching hot in the seat with a loss. I think FSU wins and covers. Could petrino be done?

Ohio st (-3.5) at penn st... I really hate we'll be playing during this game. I think this will be great. Everyone praises Tua (with good reason), but dewayne Haskins at Ohio state is a tremendous soph qb himself. Watch this Ohio state team... they're the real deal, and will be there with bama at the end. Ohio state covers

Jack Lambert
09-25-2018, 07:48 PM
We are getting to the time of the season when Vegas line is pretty close. They have game info to go by now.

TUSK
09-25-2018, 07:58 PM
Here's the ones I'm most interested in...

Om at LSU (-12)... I expect LSU to cover and frankly, beat up on the rebs some

South Carolina at Kentucky (-1)... ESPN FPI actually favors South Carolina. I predicted South Carolina would win after our game, and I stick with it.

FSU (-6) at Louisville... this is really a pitiful matchup, but I'm interested bc one of these coaches will be scorching hot in the seat with a loss. I think FSU wins and covers. Could petrino be done?

Ohio st (-3.5) at penn st... I really hate we'll be playing during this game. I think this will be great. Everyone praises Tua (with good reason), but Dewayne Haskins at Ohio state is a tremendous soph qb himself. Watch this Ohio state team... they're the real deal, and will be there with Bama at the end. Ohio state covers

I'll be tuned in here... I've yet to see Haskins but have heard others rave about him. I'll be rootin' for The Peds over the Wife Beaters.

TUSK
09-25-2018, 08:06 PM
I'll also be diggin' on the Stanford @ Notre Dame game....

GOhttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/91/Notre_Dame_Leprechaun_logo.svg/1200px-Notre_Dame_Leprechaun_logo.svg.png