PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys

msstate7
09-23-2018, 04:53 PM
On my way home from saints game, so I checked cowboys box score. Dak is 6-13 40 yds 1 int. What the heck is wrong with dak?

Commercecomet24
09-23-2018, 04:55 PM
4 drops from his receivers the int was on a drop and his ol sucks.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2018, 04:56 PM
Oh and he had a td pass to zeke but zeke stepped out of bounds with no one within ten yards of him before he caught the pass.

msstate7
09-23-2018, 04:57 PM
4 drops from his receivers the int was on a drop and his ol sucks.

Good. I can't stand the cowboys, but want dak to do well.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2018, 04:57 PM

They are as inept on offense as we were last night lol

Commercecomet24
09-23-2018, 05:00 PM
Thank heavens for the Braves or this weekend would be a total bust lol

msstate7
They are as inept on offense as we were last night lol

Yikes. Cowboys offense and saints defense would be fun haha

Rick Danko
He is throwing to high school level wide receivers. What the Jones? family did to him this year is criminal. I hope he opts to trade out next year and go to a damn team that wants to win

parabrave
09-23-2018, 05:05 PM
He is getting no support. Russ Wilson has all day to pass, Dak had better let go of the ball before 3 steps because he is about to get killed.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2018, 05:06 PM
He is throwing to high school level wide receivers. What the Jones? family did to him this year is criminal. I hope he opts to trade out next year and go to a damn team that wants to win

Yeah it's brutal.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2018, 05:08 PM
Dak won't make it through the year without injury as many hits as he's taking

BeardoMSU
09-23-2018, 05:14 PM
Dallas' entire offensive coaching staff needs to be fired. They suck some fierce dick. The play-calling is straight out of 1970.

RougeDawg
09-23-2018, 05:14 PM
Not to mention stupid penalties.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2018, 05:15 PM
Dang this looks like a replay of last night!

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-23-2018, 05:26 PM
Every one of those yards he got in the first half he was getting hit as he threw too. The fact they didn't even try to replace Dez (who I did want them to get rid of) is criminal. They had an opportunity to do exactly what the Seahawks did during Wilson's rookie contract.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2018, 05:30 PM
Dak has been hit on every drop back today. That's insane!

Dawg61
09-23-2018, 06:01 PM
Dak has one weapon to help him. Zeke that's it. No WRs no OL. Jerry didn't want to pay Dez or Witten and the OL sucks now. Dak has never been a player that can overtake games by himself.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2018, 06:14 PM
Dak has one weapon to help him. Zeke that's it. No WRs no OL. Jerry didn't want to pay Dez or Witten and the OL sucks now. Dak has never been a player that can overtake games by himself.

Agreed but even Brady couldn't do much with this bunch.

Bully13
09-23-2018, 06:24 PM
I did hear an ESPN radio guy the other day saying Dak needs to improve on making accurate throws before the WR makes the cut. Not waiting until the WR is open.

BeardoMSU
09-23-2018, 06:55 PM
I did hear an ESPN radio guy the other day saying Dak needs to improve on making accurate throws before the WR makes the cut. Not waiting until the WR is open.

That's partly true, but...

1) you need at least a little bit of time to go through your progressions before getting murdered by the D, and by time, I mean more than 1 or 2 seconds...Tyron Smith is a shell of himself. He and the rest of the line, save maybe Martin, are absolute dog shit.

2) you need WRs that can actually get some level of separation, or at least the chance of downfield separation, before you're murdered by the D.

3) offensive play calling that doesn't gobble cocks. Seriously, you know you've got a gash O-line and suspect WRs, so what do you do? You run plays that have zero creativity, take away the remote threat of a QB run, and instead have Dak stand in a quickly eroding sack of shriveled dicks masquerading as a pocket. **** you Scott Linehan.

4) an owner and front office that actually attempts to give a ****, and that one **** that they give is manifested by picking up O-line and WR/TE free-agents in the off season.

5) This organization is garbage.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2018, 07:06 PM

1) you need at least a little bit of time to go through your progressions before getting murdered by the D, and by time, I mean more than 1 or 2 seconds...Tyron Smith is a shell of himself. He and the rest of the line, save maybe Martin, are absolute dog shit.

2) you need WRs that can actually get some level of separation, or at least the chance of downfield separation, before you're murdered by the D.

3) offensive play calling that doesn't gobble cocks. Seriously, you know you've got a gash O-line and suspect WRs, so what do you do? You run plays that have zero creativity, take away the remote threat of a QB run, and instead have Dak stand in a quickly eroding sack of shriveled dicks masquerading as a pocket. **** you Scott Linehan.

4) an owner and front office that actually attempts to give a ****, and that one **** that they give is manifested by picking up O-line and WR/TE free-agents in the off season.

Bravo, sir! Well said!

TALL DAWG
09-23-2018, 07:06 PM

It was rather obvious by JJ not spending $ on FAs in off season....(left around $19mm on table in cap $)....he did not care about cowboys doing well this year and....it will save him $ on re-signing Dak. JJ needs to sell the Boys and move back to the Ozarks, forever.!

OSCAR
09-23-2018, 07:07 PM

I?m in the same boat. Have hated the cowboys my whole life. I want Dak to do well but that star on his helmet makes it hard.

Bully13
09-23-2018, 07:15 PM
I?m in the same boat. Have hated the cowboys my whole life. I want Dak to do well but that star on his helmet makes it hard.

NFL hasn't meant dick to me for many years even though I grew up a cowboy fan. If a former MSU QB has a shot at a ring, let the hate go.

bulldawg28
09-23-2018, 07:18 PM
Dak needs to get pissed and break something.

yjnkdawg
09-23-2018, 07:43 PM
When Tom Landry was the Dallas Cowboys' Head Coach, they were America's Team, and they were my team when I was growing up then. After Landry's departure. I could care less about the Cowboys. The only reason I'm for them now is due to Dak. They need a new owner and general manager. IMO