PDA

View Full Version : Why Is MSU So Terrible In SEC Road Games?

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2018, 12:47 PM
Good lord this is becoming a trend. False starts and not being able to handle the crowd. Terribly immature.

Here is our recent SEC road games.

Georgia - terrible
Auburn - Terrible
A&M - Great but they dropped a few TD passes & an int early took the crowd out of it.
Arkansas - Terrible
Kentucky - Terrible.

To me, the ability to keep calm and play your game on the road is the sign of the maturity of your program and leaders. There seems to be a real trend here of not only stinking on the road but completely imploding with penalties, false starts, personal fouls, etc.

Now, people give Dan a pass because Georgia and Auburn are good and he was "checked out at Arkansas, but the way we played at UGA, Auburn, & Arkansas last year probably would've gotten us beat at Kentucky last night.

Regardless of what you think about Mohead, it's clear that their is a real issue at getting on a plane and playing on the road.

bluelightstar
09-23-2018, 01:03 PM
On offense, I really do think parts of it are the QB and I don’t mean that as a criticism of Fitz or his passing ability. announcers have mentioned before how different he is than Dak was from a “leadership” perspective. Dak was much more of a vocal, demanding wader.

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2018, 01:39 PM
On offense, I really do think parts of it are the QB and I don’t mean that as a criticism of Fitz or his passing ability. announcers have mentioned before how different he is than Dak was from a “leadership” perspective. Dak was much more of a vocal, demanding wader.

Dak Prescott punched Nick James and PJ Jones right in the chops when they decided they wanted to skip reps in the weight room. Fitzgerald got suspended bc he wanted to party.

I love Fitz and he plays hard as hell but he will never be Dak between the ears. Ever