PDA

View Full Version : Wow

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2018, 12:29 PM
Let me start this off by saying I am in no way shape or form saying Moorhead cant do it or that Cohen made a bad hire BUT

Last night it was raining, playing a SEC team on the road, with the more talented team Moorhead went full dumbass.

Nick Fitzgerald was 16-32. Aeris Williams had 8 carries...Kylin Hill had four. Our best player had four touches in the rain. Bob Shoop stayed in a 4-2 box look against a QB who cannot throw the ball. We looked like a JV team tackling, reaching and grabbing and not wrapping and rolling. I saw 1 time all night we went odd front and added a guy to the box. All that said if the offense doesnt look downright incompetent the D played well enough to win the game. They were tired by the 4th quarter. UK stacked the box early on and punked Moorhead out of committing to the run. On our lone TD drive we had 15 plays, 9 were runs and 6 were passes. Moorhead got punked by Mark Stoops.

3rd and 11 and we get a dumbass unsportsmanlike personal foul and it gives them a first down and Moorhead sat there and did nothing. Said nothing didnt even move.

Our players steady typing away on twitter after the game and God knows they did before it. Guidry on social media at halftime of a game.

We had umpteen penalties and Moorhead said nothing to any asst coach, official, or player. He just sat there like a bump on a log. All this playing with emotion without showing emotion bullshit gotta go. All this players doing whatever they want gotta go. The roughing the passer on Leo Lewis was an utter abomination and Moorhead did nothing. He just sat there.

We completely melted down and looked like our players have been allowed to do wtf they want however the hell they want to do it whenvever they want to do it.

Moorhead you get a mulligan, but if you dont beat UF or at least look a lot better he will lose all confidence within the fanbase. There is no excuses. This team is stacked.

Be good or be gone.

smootness
09-23-2018, 12:33 PM
It was really, really, really hard

shoeless joe
09-23-2018, 12:37 PM
Let me start this off by saying I am in no way shape or form saying Moorhead cant do it or that Cohen made a bad hire BUT

Last night it was raining, playing a SEC team on the road, with the more talented team Moorhead went full dumbass.

Nick Fitzgerald was 16-32. Aeris Williams had 8 carries...Kylin Hill had four. Our best player had four touches in the rain. Bob Shoop stayed in a 4-2 box look against a QB who cannot throw the ball. We looked like a JV team tackling, reaching and grabbing and not wrapping and rolling. I saw 1 time all night we went odd front and added a guy to the box. All that said if the offense doesnt look downright incompetent the D played well enough to win the game. They were tired by the 4th quarter. UK stacked the box early on and punked Moorhead out of committing to the run. On our lone TD drive we had 15 plays, 9 were runs and 6 were passes. Moorhead got punked by Mark Stoops.

3rd and 11 and we get a dumbass unsportsmanlike personal foul and it gives them a first down and Moorhead sat there and did nothing. Said nothing didnt even move.

Our players steady typing away on twitter after the game and God knows they did before it. Guidry on social media at halftime of a game.

We had umpteen penalties and Moorhead said nothing to any asst coach, official, or player. He just sat there like a bump on a log. All this playing with emotion without showing emotion bullshit gotta go. All this players doing whatever they want gotta go. The roughing the passer on Leo Lewis was an utter abomination and Moorhead did nothing. He just sat there.

We completely melted down and looked like our players have been allowed to do wtf they want however the hell they want to do it whenvever they want to do it.

Moorhead you get a mulligan, but if you dont beat UF or at least look a lot better he will lose all confidence within the fanbase. There is no excuses. This team is stacked.

Be good or be gone.

Exactly...gimmicks and cute little sayings don't mean shit. Results speak. An objective fan could see the issues rising up and last nite everyone saw it.

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2018, 12:37 PM
Everything players do is either taught, or allowed. Now of course you cant play for them or keep them out of jail if they make a bad decision. But for the most part esp on the field, its taught or its been allowed to happen. Nip it in the bud JoMo. Or youll get nipped

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2018, 12:39 PM
And not only did he not come down on our guys, he didnt stand up for them either after the bad call on LL. He didnt do shit. If he goes out and lets an official know how bad it was not only does it show LL you care about him and the team it can light a spark with your guys. But Moorhead hid in the corner. If I'm a player on this team eventually Im gonna do what Moorhead does.

''Oh well'' (stand there with a dumbfounded look on my face)

parabrave
09-23-2018, 01:58 PM
If Guidry was on the dan cell during halftime again then it needs to be shoved up his 4th point of contact sideways.

Dawg2003
09-23-2018, 02:24 PM
Everything players do is either taught, or allowed. Now of course you cant play for them or keep them out of jail if they make a bad decision. But for the most part esp on the field, its taught or its been allowed to happen. Nip it in the bud JoMo. Or youll get nipped

Yup. It's just like tracing in a classroom. The kids will do what they can get say with.

NCDawg
09-23-2018, 02:29 PM
And not only did he not come down on our guys, he didnt stand up for them either after the bad call on LL. He didnt do shit. If he goes out and lets an official know how bad it was not only does it show LL you care about him and the team it can light a spark with your guys. But Moorhead hid in the corner. If I'm a player on this team eventually Im gonna do what Moorhead does.

''Oh well'' (stand there with a dumbfounded look on my face)

I think your summation of our problems is pretty accurate.

Dawgowar
09-23-2018, 02:40 PM
If Guidry was on the dan cell during halftime again then it needs to be shoved up his 4th point of contact sideways.

Sadly too many do not know what the 4th point of contact - should perhaps be introduced.

parabrave
09-23-2018, 02:58 PM
Sadly too many do not know what the 4th point of contact - should perhaps be introduced.

His ASS. If he was on the dam phone AGAIN during Saturdays game then he needs to be told to hit the road. And Coach you need to get in these Refs ears during the game otherwise they will goatfu^& you all night. I bet Stoops or someone from KY was in their ears before the game telling them to watch out for our players because of all the shenanigans going on all week. They were zeroing in on our players and bot te KY players all night.

Maridian Dawg
09-23-2018, 05:40 PM
All this playing with emotion without showing emotion bullshit gotta go. All this players doing whatever they want gotta go.

YES. The first time I heard JoMo say that, I thought, WTF? And thats the 2nd game we've played with the other teams players talking shit, and we're 0-2 in those games. There needs to be a lot of soul-searching this week from the team and the coaching staff.

Dawgfan77
09-23-2018, 06:38 PM
Guys. The problem is that we have a coach that doesn?t know how to be physical. Plane and simple. Look around the SEC. if joe gets his shit kicked in and pouts at UK. What?s he gonna do in Tuscaloosa or Baton Rounge or for gods sake Oxford?

Shits bout to get real

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2018, 07:53 PM
From my experience Usually the players that are twitter all stars are pretty selfish. Thats my opinion.

DogsofAnarchy
09-23-2018, 07:59 PM

Be good or be gone.

We gave up 240 yards rushing to KY. We had Willie damn Gay sitting on the bench where we could stay in this stupid ass 4-2-5 look. ****ing dumbass coaching.

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2018, 08:04 PM
We gave up 240 yards rushing to KY. We had Willie damn Gay sitting on the bench where we could stay in this stupid ass 4-2-5 look. ****ing dumbass coaching.

Well a lot of those were due to us only having 12 first downs all night and we eventually got tired. Moorhead and shoop aint going to outsmart anyone. They tried saturday and failed. My biggest complaint with the D other than the scheme was the fact we looked bad at tackling at times esp on one drive in the 2nd half we were putrid. But overall if our offense has any sort of pulse they dont score much. Its a credit to our D that we were even in the game in the 4th honestly.

He gets a mulligan but this is his 1 and only mulligan. If he wins saturday he will bring people back to even, if he loses he is probably done. Hard facts but facts.

Todd4State
09-23-2018, 08:38 PM
The problem with his RPO system is that our damn QB is inaccurate so people are going to make him read pass every time because Nick can't beat anyone with his arm. That in effect takes out Kylin, Nick, and Aeris running the ball. And if they do hand it off- it's into a 9 man box. When we're not making a false start or a personal foul.

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2018, 08:50 PM
The problem with his RPO system is that our damn QB is inaccurate so people are going to make him read pass every time because Nick can't beat anyone with his arm. That in effect takes out Kylin, Nick, and Aeris running the ball. And if they do hand it off- it's into a 9 man box. When we're not making a false start or a personal foul.

We can throw it vs a 9 man box. Pee wee teams can complete it vs a 9 man box.

If Joes system is too complicated for us to run he better change it before saturday. If he dont he has no one to get mad at but himself. And nobody for the fans to be mad at either except him.

TrapGame
09-23-2018, 09:04 PM
Guys. The problem is that we have a coach that doesn?t know how to be physical. Plane and simple.

That's what I'm worried about.

If Joes system is too complicated for us to run he better change it before saturday. If he dont he has no one to get mad at but himself. And nobody for the fans to be mad at either except him.

I'm disappointed we have another offensive guru that can't figure this out. Joe doesn't have "his" guys yet. He has Mullen's. Nick is not Trace McSorely. Trace throws a prettier ball and makes better decisions. I don't understand why Joe isn't playing to our strength for running the ball with short passes and the occasional deep ball throw. Shotgun mentioned awhile back he was worried about Joe turning us into finesse team and he may be right.

Todd4State
09-23-2018, 09:04 PM

Can we? Nick is around 50% for the year and still has the same bad habits he always has. Someone may be open but Nick often times throws a 100 MPH football to a guy that's wide open and they can't catch it.

gravedigger
09-23-2018, 09:08 PM
Can we? Nick is around 50% for the year and still has the same bad habits he always has. Someone may be open but Nick often times throws a 100 MPH football to a guy that's wide open and they can't catch it.

No, nick can?t. Not at the rate we need him to vs the defenses that count.

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2018, 09:45 PM

Yes. If Moorhead wanted too he could throw quick game on the perimeter (key screen, bubble screen, tunnel screens) and it gives the illusion that you can throw it even if you cant. And it helps your completion percentage stat if you are the type that worries about that kind of thing.

Plus it gets it in Guidry and some of our playmakers hands quick and its an easy completion and rhythm builder for Fitz. Its not hard. Its whether or not Moorhead thinks his system is above it

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2018, 09:46 PM
Yall giving up on Fitzgerald are either dumb or willfully ignorant. He is our best QB. He is the most talented kid we have ever had play QB for MSU. He is the biggest strongest and fastest we have ever had.

Hes not the smartest or best decision maker but no one should ever question his right to start or his effort that he gives on saturdays. He is our guy. Like it or get off the bus