PDA

View Full Version : Penalties

msstate7
09-23-2018, 07:30 AM
We're 124th in the country out of 130 in penalties/game. This does not reflect well on Moorhead

Cooterpoot
09-23-2018, 07:42 AM
Especoally considering its never been an issue and we returned the whole team.

HoopsDawg
09-23-2018, 07:55 AM
How about a breakdown of the penalties? Seemed like we had at least 5 false starts. Marcus Johnson needs to get this group ready.

WinningIsRelentless
09-23-2018, 07:58 AM
How about a breakdown of the penalties? Seemed like we had at least 5 false starts. Marcus Johnson needs to get this group ready.

That crap goes on Moorehead and his Check me every snap bs. It?s damn hard for lineman to stay in a stance for 40 seconds and come off the ball aggressive.

msstate7
09-23-2018, 08:02 AM

Unsportsmanlike
False start
Roughing passer
False start
Delay of game
False start
Illegal formation
Unsportsmanlike
Off holding
False start
Def PI
Illegal formation
Unsportsmanlike

I missed 3 somewhere

Percho
09-23-2018, 01:44 PM
Unsportsmanlike
False start
Roughing passer
False start
Delay of game
False start
Illegal formation
Unsportsmanlike
Off holding
False start
Def PI
Illegal formation
Unsportsmanlike

I missed 3 somewhere

2 Illegal formation's on punts.?!!!!!

preachermatt83
09-23-2018, 01:59 PM
I knew something was not just right when Jomo said "penalties never decide the outcome of the game" in a press conference after the kstate game.

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2018, 02:01 PM
I knew something was not just right when Jomo said "penalties never decide the outcome of the game" in a press conference after the kstate game.

They did last night.

We didn't deserve to win and played like crap, but I believe if we play a clean penalty game and Kentucky is called for a few pass interferences like they should've been, then we win 17-10 or so.

Jack Lambert
09-23-2018, 03:54 PM
Unsportsmanlike
False start
Roughing passer
False start
Delay of game
False start
Illegal formation
Unsportsmanlike
Off holding
False start
Def PI
Illegal formation
Unsportsmanlike

I missed 3 somewhere

What I can't figure out is on one of those defensive passing interference how is it interference when the Tight End has his hands wrapped around our DB face mask?