PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night lush thread...

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 01:24 AM
Tusk, you?re slacking

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:32 AM
Tusk, you?re slacking

dude, sorry I'm late....

I've been watchin' the PUS 10

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 01:34 AM
dude, sorry I'm late....

I've been watchin' the PUS 10

I don’t know what that is, but we’ve probably about wore this board out tonight after that shit show.

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:35 AM
AU sucks, Arkie sucks, LSU sucks, OM sucks, B1G sucks, PAC sucks, ACC sucks, big 12 sucks, nfc east sucks, big 12 sucks, england sucks...

lotta suckin...

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:36 AM
Timber, I watched yall's whole game...

that was indicting...

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 01:38 AM

that was indicting...

Yeah, not good. Have to see what happens next few games.

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2018, 01:38 AM

that was indicting...

I want to say it was Clemson losing to Syracuse last year but Im not so sure.

dawgday166
09-23-2018, 01:40 AM
AU sucks, Arkie sucks, LSU sucks, OM sucks, B1G sucks, PAC sucks, ACC sucks, big 12 sucks, nfc east sucks, big 12 sucks, england sucks...

lotta suckin...

Seems like the only thing that don't suck is ... Bama. Course Saban ain't happy right now and honestly ... I don't blame him. Y'all have some things that a really good team might make you pay for. I just can't figure out if there is another really good team out there who might can do that.

One thing I do like about Saban ... he don't let his players or fans get caught up in the rat poison.

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:42 AM

ooooh, I dunno buddy.... there better be a come to Jesus moment,,,,

I didn't think yall would beat UK by 30, but I did think MSU would be more physical than them... that was bad, brutal bad...

dawgday166
09-23-2018, 01:42 AM

It's not. We aren't a well coached team. Our back 7 on D take bad angles consistently and our DBs have ZERO ball skills. Our WRs NEVER come up with a tough catch. And now both our lines are getting pushed around and that shouldn't be happening. There is a WHOLE lot to fix from here on out.

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:44 AM
Seems like the only thing that don't suck is ... Bama. Course Saban ain't happy right now and honestly ... I don't blame him. Y'all have some things that a really good team might make you pay for. I just can't figure out if there is another really good team out there who might can do that.

One thing I do like about Saban ... he don't let his players or fans get caught up in the rat poison.

Bama sucks the most... we could/should have a 70 point avg... saban soft...

Putin for Bammer Coach!!!!

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2018, 01:45 AM
I'm well in to the lush...………..we still sucked. The wine we had with dinner sucked, it was a first and last time one for us. At least Liverpool won...again.... and the various beers I have had did NOT suck.

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:46 AM

Dude, you're gonna need an A bomb at this point... hooks are so passe'

dawgday166
09-23-2018, 01:46 AM
Bama sucks the most... we could/should have a 70 point avg... saban soft...

Putin for Bammer Coach!!!!

Saban will get it fixed I imagine. His press conference was shall I say ... to the point tonight. He don't like rat poison.

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:47 AM
I'm well in to the lush...………..we still sucked. The wine we had with dinner sucked, it was a first and last time one for us. At least Liverpool won...again.... and the various beers I have had did NOT suck.

dude, you drank sucky wine?

ouch

dawgday166
09-23-2018, 01:49 AM
Dude, you're gonna need an A bomb at this point... hooks are so passe'

Not trying to hook you with any of that ... conceding that Saban has a slightly flawed machine and it's still head and shoulders above everyone else.

While I wasn't ever that close to thinking we could play with Bama, I was starting to get sucked in some to our rat poison. I thought we might beat everyone else maybe SMFH.

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:49 AM
Yall see Old Dominion (whatevah) win?

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:52 AM
Not trying to hook you with any of that ... conceding that Saban has a slightly flawed machine and it's still head and shoulders above everyone else.

While I wasn't ever that close to thinking we could play with Bama, I was starting to get sucked in some to our rat poison. I thought we might beat everyone else maybe SMFH.

The funniest game thread post I saw was "nobody on MSUs remaining schedule has a guy like UK's Allen"....

No.

dawgday166
09-23-2018, 01:52 AM
At least we lost to a pretty decent team. Losing to a 29 point 0-3 dog is even more embarrassing than our shit show.

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2018, 01:53 AM
dude, you drank sucky wine?

ouch
It was a new one with a gaudy score, I should know by now not to trust a review on a non-Oregon Pinot. It's kind of like trusting the views on football of the majority of this board.

TUSK
At least we lost to a pretty decent team. Losing to a 29 point 0-3 dog is even more embarrassing than our shit show.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and cross Va Tech off my CFP List....

dawgday166
The funniest game thread post I saw was "nobody on MSUs remaining schedule has a guy like UK's Allen"....

No.

Yea ... our fans are so delusional sometimes. Hell Bama probably has 3 or 4 just on their team SMFH again.

That and "It's a monsoon and hurting our ability to play ball" Gimme a freakin break.

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2018, 01:54 AM

No.

They might be right there, unfortunately.

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:54 AM
It was a new one with a gaudy score, I should know by now not to trust a review on a non-Oregon Pinot. It's kind of like trusting the views on football of the majority of this board.

stop splainin buddy.... its gettin worse

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 01:56 AM

Yeah I’m lost on that one

TUSK

I think you may have misunderstood.... the post was that Kentucky's Allen was the best DL MSU would see heretofore....

dawgday166

Seriously?? Come on mane!

TUSK
09-23-2018, 01:58 AM
Yeah I’m lost on that one

don't matter, buddy... it's the Lush Thread... be all you can be!!!!! phuckem

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 01:59 AM

I see two sentences, and they couldn?t be more unrelated.

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2018, 01:59 AM

Sean Minor, Central Coast California...……..It does NOT go well with Salmon. Pinot Noir and salmon is the exception to the white with fish rule.

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:00 AM
Bammer has 3-4 cats like Allen....

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 02:01 AM
I think you may have misunderstood.... the post was that Kentucky's Allen was the best DL MSU would see heretofore....

He and the refs changed our entire game plan, that’s embarrassing

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:01 AM
Sean Minor, Central Coast California...……..It does NOT go well with Salmon. Pinot Noir and salmon is the exception to the white with fish rule.

I feel a lil gay now, Liver.....

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2018, 02:02 AM

And he is nowhere close to the best we will see, hence they are right. We might not see anyone like him again in the SEC this year. My statement stands.

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 02:02 AM

Evan Williams goes with everything and also with nothing

dawgday166
09-23-2018, 02:03 AM
He and the refs changed our entire game plan, that’s embarrassing

If we were in close game against Bama ... then I'd say there were some bad calls, and there were. But we should be tough enough to overcome those against KY .. period. If we can't, then we ain't that good.

Pit Bull
09-23-2018, 02:03 AM

that was indicting...

Tusk.....do you ever get tired of BAMA winning, going either 14-1 or 15-0 every year? I would think you would say of course not, but only one or two teams every year ever get within a TD or less of BAMA. Last year, I thought we played BAMA well and of course UGA did in the NC game, but that was about it. If I was a BAMA fan, I wouldnt' even buy season tickets. I would just save the money and buy the SECCG and for the playoff games. Why watch a whole season in person to blow out every team you play? Just watch it on tv and spend the big bucks on the playoff games. Just wondering. If BAMA doesn't go 15-0 this year....I WILL BE SHOCKED.

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2018, 02:04 AM
I feel a lil gay now, Liver.....

Why so? Wine is good. period. Bad wine is just less good.

dawgday166
09-23-2018, 02:05 AM
And he is nowhere close to the best we will see, hence they are right. We might not see anyone like him again in the SEC this year. My statement stands.

Now THAT makes some sense at least!! He's pretty good tho ... he came to play tonight fo sho.

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 02:05 AM
If we were in close game against Bama ... then I'd say there were some bad calls, and there were. But we should be tough enough to overcome those against KY .. period. If we can't, then we ain't that good.

That’s true but we got hosed tonight on both sides

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2018, 02:06 AM
Evan Williams goes with everything and also with nothing

I'm not much for whiskey, unless it is a single malt from Islay, Skye, or Mull.

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 02:08 AM

Evan is garbage compared to any of that. I was joking.

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2018, 02:08 AM

Or Blanton's......I don't really like bourbon...but that stuff is ………..sublime.

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:09 AM
Tusk.....do you ever get tired of BAMA winning, going either 14-1 or 15-0 every year? I would think you would say of course not, but only one or two teams every year ever get within a TD or less of BAMA. Last year, I thought we played BAMA well and of course UGA did in the NC game, but that was about it. If I was a BAMA fan, I wouldnt' even buy season tickets. I would just save the money and buy the SECCG and for the playoff games. Why watch a whole season in person to blow out every team you play? Just watch it on tv and spend the big bucks on the playoff games. Just wondering. If BAMA doesn't go 15-0 this year....I WILL BE SHOCKED.

yes. I'm drunk as a rat, Pit.. But I'm honest... this is wrong.

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2018, 02:10 AM
Evan is garbage compared to any of that. I was joking.

There are serious Scotch drinkers who think those are garbage as well. They don't appreciate the peat smoke. I'd also add Jura to that list of mine.

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:12 AM
Why so? Wine is good. period. Bad wine is just less good.

Dude, My second EX turned me on to wine.... it was "good" in a bad way...

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:13 AM
There are serious Scotch drinkers who think those are garbage as well. They don't appreciate the peat smoke. I'd also add Jura to that list of mine.

Bad Whiskey = Great Scotch

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 02:14 AM

You’re talking Greek to me, I was kidding. Although I might be double fisting ew and coke and wine. When you go cheap you have to mix things up

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:15 AM
You’re talking Greek to me, I was kidding. Although I might be double fisting ew and coke and wine. When you go cheap you have to mix things up

SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNYYYYYYYYYYRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDD!!!!!!!!!!

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

Dawg61
09-23-2018, 02:16 AM
yes. I'm drunk as a rat, Pit..

Just another night for you then

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 02:17 AM
SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNYYYYYYYYYYRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDD!!!!!!!!!!

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

Boom

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:18 AM
Just another night for you then

This is the most accurate post you've ever made.

congrats, buddy.

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2018, 02:18 AM
Bad Whiskey = Great Scotch

To each his own. Caol Isla, Bunnahabian, and Ardbeg for me. Talisker, Jura, Tobermorry, and Languvellan will do.

Dawg61
09-23-2018, 02:20 AM
This is the most accurate post you've ever made.

congrats, buddy.

Don't congrats me congrats your 115 year old liver

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:25 AM
Don't congrats me congrats your 115 year old liver

Lil buddy, the only way one survives, is to challenge one's self.

Oh, and my liver has waaaaaay more than 115 years on it.... not that I'm countin',,,

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 02:26 AM
Seems like the sat night lush thread has the same folks as the political board

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:28 AM
Seems like the sat night lush thread has the same folks as the political board

Yeah, it got infected all of the sudden, didn't it...?

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 02:30 AM
Yeah, it got infected all of the sudden, didn't it...?

I’m not allowed over there, but seems like the same bunch

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:36 AM
I’m not allowed over there, but seems like the same bunch

Naw.... let's not let one hiccup mess up the Lush Thread, daddio....

lol

TUSK
09-23-2018, 02:37 AM
Lush Thread Interrogative:

TOP 5 Teams...

Go!

TimberBeast
09-23-2018, 02:50 AM
Lush Thread Interrogative:

TOP 5 Teams...

Go!

SEC: