PDA

View Full Version : I haven't been to a game in person yet....

Pit Bull
09-23-2018, 12:08 AM
....even though I have season tickets. I almost didn't buy them this year, but the prospects for such a good season and the UF game being on campus changed my mind. However, I broke my foot in June and have been hobbled since with a walking cast. My sister and brother-in-law went to the SFA game and I stayed at home and watched on tv. When I called her and asked her how the team looked in-person, she said the defense looked real good, but her husband told her he thought we wouldn't win more than 6-7 games. I was shocked to hear this and I asked her why her husband thought that. She said the offense seemed disorganized at times and that they appeared to be confused. I blew it off as just our first game, but my brother-in-law said we just seemed not very aggressive and going through the motions. He said it was a gut feeling after watching the Mullen era over the last number of years. Something just didn't seem together in his mind. Maybe he did sense something with the team, I don't know, but he was pretty matter of fact as to saying we were just gonna be basically average.....Well, I hope he's not right, but if we do lose to Florida this Saturday, I will have to say he probably was right.