PDA

View Full Version : Are we going backwards?

TaleofTwoDogs
09-22-2018, 11:41 PM
Poorest game plan ever. As Coach 34 used to say, RTGDFB. Air raid by a running QB in the driving rain, definition of insanity. Half time adjustment...nonexistent. No discipline. Classic shoot yourself in the foot scenario.

Thought we were beyond looking like a Croom coached team. I guess not. Bama will put up 60 on us just like they did to UM. Sad.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 11:45 PM
We are the first opponent Kentucky held under 100 yards rushing this year. They've played central Michigan, Florida, and Murray st. We had 56 yards

BuckyIsAB****
09-22-2018, 11:45 PM
We are the first opponent Kentucky held under 100 yards rushing this year. They've played central Michigan, Florida, and Murray st. We had 56 yards

Hahahahahaha that is almost laughable

BuckyIsAB****
09-22-2018, 11:46 PM
Nvm it is laughable

TimberBeast
09-22-2018, 11:48 PM
Poorest game plan ever. As Coach 34 used to say, RTGDFB. Air raid by a running QB in the driving rain, definition of insanity. Half time adjustment...nonexistent. No discipline. Classic shoot yourself in the foot scenario.

Thought we were beyond looking like a Croom coached team. I guess not. Bama will put up 60 on us just like they did to UM. Sad.

Reminds me of our last coach which is what scares me the most

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 11:49 PM

We did tonight.

Bothrops
09-22-2018, 11:49 PM
As bad as coaching and preparation was for tonight, our players rolled over with their asses up in the air. If we learned anything tonight, I'm gonna have to see it with my eyes Saturday ****ing night.