PDA

View Full Version : We win big next week!

OSCAR
09-22-2018, 11:14 PM
Tonight was a bad matchup for us. Teams that can make us one dimensional can beat us and UK did just that. Luckily Florida is not one of those teams. We will look like ourselves and roll. Then everyone will overreact about how great we are again. Resist that urge until the next week.

Then we will face a front seven that can give us problems again in Auburn but that game is at home. Everyone should stop melting, watch us win easily versus UF(think, ?OSCAR you?re a genius!?), and see how we preform against Auburn because that will tell us a lot about what we are.

smootness
09-22-2018, 11:15 PM
Tonight told us a lot about what we are. And it ain't good.

Pit Bull
09-22-2018, 11:20 PM
Tonight was a bad matchup for us. Teams that can make us one dimensional can beat us and UK did just that. Luckily Florida is not one of those teams. We will look like ourselves and roll. Then everyone will overreact about how great we are again. Resist that urge until the next week.

Then we will face a front seven that can give us problems again in Auburn but that game is at home. Everyone should stop melting, watch us win easily versus UF(think, ?OSCAR you?re a genius!?), and see how we preform against Auburn because that will tell us a lot about what we are.

Like your doggy avatar. Cute Dog! Looks a little bit like my Pit Bull.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-22-2018, 11:26 PM
lol Kentucky didn't make us one dimensional though, we did by 1) never committing to the inside run, and 2) Ol sucking so bad most runs were stopped by missed assignments. Kentucky didn't dare Fitz to beat them, our OL and staff did. Florida will shut down our run game too if the OL doesn't play a heck of a lot better

msstate7
09-22-2018, 11:27 PM
lol Kentucky didn't make us one dimensional though, we did by 1) never committing to the inside run, and 2) Ol sucking so bad most runs were stopped by missed assignments. Kentucky didn't dare Fitz to beat them, our OL and staff did. Florida will shut down our run game too if the OL doesn't play a heck of a lot better

They are gonna blitz us to death

Activated Alpha
09-22-2018, 11:30 PM
Kentucky made State one dimensional? I fear for Moorhead when they play LSU, Auburn, and Alabama....

OSCAR
09-22-2018, 11:34 PM
Like your doggy avatar. Cute Dog! Looks a little bit like my Pit Bull.
He was a pup then. He looks a lot like the former mascot Champ did now.

chef dixon
09-22-2018, 11:36 PM
I still think we can win comfortably next week at home, but overall I'm just taking comfort in the fact that Alabama is unbeatable regardless of if we suck or not.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 11:39 PM
I still think we can win comfortably next week at home, but overall I'm just taking comfort in the fact that Alabama is unbeatable regardless of if we suck or not.

Mullen knows our weaknesses. He'll have a good game plan. Grantham will use the same game plan he did vs bama last season. If fitz can complete passes, we'll win and if not, we'll lose

Bothrops
09-22-2018, 11:40 PM
I expect us to play a lot better, and still lose. We can't cover, pass block, and Fitz will throw a pick that results in a Florida score. World coming down next week.

Bubb Rubb
09-22-2018, 11:46 PM

Kentucky didn't make us one dimensional. Moorhead made us one dimensional. I don't see how anyone can see what happened tonight and suggest that we are going to beat Florida big next week.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 11:53 PM
I think we win next week. If this one didn't wash away the kryptonite of hype, then we are doomed, and JOMO is already done. I think he is too good a coach to let that happen. Impose discipline, coaches and players, and realize we are blue collar, we have to work to get anything. We got cocky......I hope.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 11:57 PM
Mullen knows our weaknesses. He'll have a good game plan. Grantham will use the same game plan he did vs bama last season. If fitz can complete passes, we'll win and if not, we'll lose

You are probably right, unfortunately. Fitz HAS to hit passes in the SEC, the coaching adjustment needs to be to give him passes he can complete. The downfield stuff, Moorhead's bread and butter, ain't what Fitz can do, especially with our receivers.