PDA

View Full Version : My take tonight.

Fader21
09-22-2018, 10:16 PM
This was a horrible loss all around. Coaching and play calling. Undisciplined. Way to many penalties on offense and defense. Yes the refs were horrible but they didn't cause us to false start 7 times and what, 3 unsportsmanlike penalties. Fitzgerald is scared to get hit. He was is always late on his throws or when sees pressure rushing his throws causing them to sail or throw at the feet.

For the good. I think Eroll Thompson is becoming my favorite player. He doesn't quit can see the play before its happening, tonight he was just getting washed up by our lack of physicality tonight.

Final thought I am not even close to saying Fire Moorhead but I wanna see him get some emotion and chew some ass rather it be Fitz, Offensive line, asst coaches, or refs.

MarketingBully
09-22-2018, 10:21 PM
Fitz needs to get his shit together. On nearly all of his zone reads he gave the ball to the running back even if the read was to keep it. That 4th and 3 if he keeps it instead of giving it to Aeries he gets the first down easy. He’s a fifth year senior man. Time to put up or shut up. He didn’t help his OL out either by stepping up in the pocket or just flat out taking off. Next to Moorhead’s playcalling all night I was most disappointed with Fitz’ play.

Fader21
09-22-2018, 10:24 PM
This Kentucky team is good. They will compete for the East this year. I don't think they have enough to beat UGA but will be 2nd place. We got beat by a well coached team with a lot of good athletes.

TNDawg35
09-22-2018, 10:25 PM
Hell even my wife said he looked scared or timid when he ran the ball. I don’t think his confidence is returned. He is handing balls he should keep and keeping balls he should hand. There have been a few times this yr where he could have handed to Kylin and Kylin walked into the end zone, yet he kept it and got drilled. Something just doesn’t seem right with him...

Fader21
09-22-2018, 10:27 PM
There was one throw, I can't remember if it was the INT where he was bracing to be hit while he was throwing which caused the ball to sail 10 yards over a wide open reciever.

BuckyIsAB****
09-22-2018, 10:32 PM
He does seem off but it didnt help his two tackles couldnt even get set all night. Or Moorhead making him drop back when they knew it was coming. I thought he played hard as he always does.

The ankle could still be bothering him, the only one who knows is him.

Pit Bull
09-22-2018, 10:39 PM
This Kentucky team is good. They will compete for the East this year. I don't think they have enough to beat UGA but will be 2nd place. We got beat by a well coached team with a lot of good athletes.

One announcer on another channel said he visited a couple of KY's practices in August and while he had no idea how they would do this year, he did say he noticed that they had a lot more NFL-looking type bodies all over the OL and some on the defensive line. Said he had never seen that before in previous years. So it appears Stoops is slowly building this team into something special and doing it the right way......getting good trench players first then LBs and then skilled players. They still haven't gotten a real QB yet....can you imagine if they had a QB like Tua playing for them? Our OL tonight was totally shell-shocked. KY and the Crowd got into their heads early and often. They didn't know whether they were coming or going tonight.

Pit Bull
09-22-2018, 10:46 PM
He does seem off but it didnt help his two tackles couldnt even get set all night. Or Moorhead making him drop back when they knew it was coming. I thought he played hard as he always does.

The ankle could still be bothering him, the only one who knows is him.

I know I saw on 2 instances where he could have turned it up with a lot of green in front of him, but he instead tried to dump it off to someone else. I used to work in the medical device industry in Memphis (designed quality plans for fracture plates & screws). One thing we knew that can cause pain in an implant is cool or cold weather. They said tonight in Lexington that the temp dropped considerably plus the rain makes it even colder......so Fitz's ankle could have started hurting quite a bit from all that implant material in his lower leg and ankle....maybe....dont know for sure unless you asked him.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 10:46 PM

And would be at best 6th in the west

Skydawg1
09-22-2018, 10:53 PM
And would be at best 6th in the westLSU would not win in Lexington this year.

Fader21
09-22-2018, 11:01 PM
They would beat Ark, Um, of course us, I would even say they could beat LSU and also TAMU at home

BBN
09-22-2018, 11:03 PM
You are wrong. UK this year is better than the Hogs, Miss, Mississippi St. Maybe Auburn and A and M. From what I’ve seen, only Georgia and Alabama are clearly better. Depends on how much Wilson develops as to how good they are. Their defense is as good as anyone except Ga. amd Bama. Snell, have you seen what that guy does?

BBN
09-22-2018, 11:03 PM
They would beat Ark, Um, of course us, I would even say they could beat LSU and also TAMU at home

Correct.