PDA

View Full Version : Bottom line penalties aside

BB30
09-22-2018, 10:02 PM
I figured going into the season we would have growing pains. Many didn?t think we?d miss a beat.

For his offense to work we have to have physical WRs and a vertical passing game.

Our guys are lost in this system. We are clunky and couldnt get in any rhythm tonight.

Too many freaking out. Don?t give up on this team just yet. There is a ton of NFL talent out there. Hopefully getting punched in the mouth will bring them back down to earth and they will put their head down and get to work.

This is going to go one of two ways. We will bounce back and be the physical team we can be or we will give in.

We will get to find out next week and everyone better be there to turn this thing around.

Commercecomet24
09-22-2018, 10:10 PM
I completely agree. We find out what we are made of now. Are we fighters or quitters? Got work to do but gotta let it play out and see if our leadership can get us back.

I seen it dawg
09-22-2018, 10:27 PM
Yep. Let's see how much Moorhead likes getting his shit pushed in. We will see next Saturday.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 10:29 PM
Yep. Let's see how much Moorhead likes getting his shit pushed in. We will see next Saturday.

With how polarizing Mullen is to the state fanbase, Moorhead cannot lose that game and keep the fanbase entirely behind him.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 10:30 PM
I'll say this too- if Fitz can't figure out Joe's system, he's not making it in the NFL anyway.

Jack Lambert
09-22-2018, 10:30 PM
The two O Tackles have false started too many times the past four weeks. They have to get that fix.

Coursesuper
09-22-2018, 10:32 PM
I figured going into the season we would have growing pains. Many didn?t think we?d miss a beat.

For his offense to work we have to have physical WRs and a vertical passing game.

Our guys are lost in this system. We are clunky and couldnt get in any rhythm tonight.

Too many freaking out. Don?t give up on this team just yet. There is a ton of NFL talent out there. Hopefully getting punched in the mouth will bring them back down to earth and they will put their head down and get to work.

This is going to go one of two ways. We will bounce back and be the physical team we can be or we will give in.

We will get to find out next week and everyone better be there to turn this thing around.

If Fitz continues to not be able to throw the 17ing ball in the ocean then we aren’t going to beat many 7 or 8 man boxes.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-23-2018, 12:06 AM
The two O Tackles have false started too many times the past four weeks. They have to get that fix.

Also the interior guys need to make their blocks, which they rarely did tonight. Also we need to learn to snap the ball before he clock hits 0. Also when our OTs are getting killed 1-on-1 we need to get them some help. Also Fitz still overthrows when he gets excited. Also we mouth off too much. Also the playcalling needs to focus more on the strengths of this team, rather than what Moorhead wishes they were.

One could say there's a lot to improve upon

AROB44
09-23-2018, 08:03 AM
Also the interior guys need to make their blocks, which they rarely did tonight. Also we need to learn to snap the ball before he clock hits 0. Also when our OTs are getting killed 1-on-1 we need to get them some help. Also Fitz still overthrows when he gets excited. Also we mouth off too much. Also the playcalling needs to focus more on the strengths of this team, rather than what Moorhead wishes they were.

One could say there's a lot to improve upon

That's an understatement. Ky baited our players and they swallowed...hook, line and sinker. Stop the damn trash talking and play football!!!!!