PDA

View Full Version : Ran our backs a total of 12 times!

Coach007
09-22-2018, 09:56 PM
for a total of 36 yards.

IMissJack
09-22-2018, 10:00 PM
Our rbs are too busy tweeting all week.

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 10:02 PM
Our rbs are too busy tweeting all week.

We had a terrible plan. Period. And until we can complete a forward pass everyone will defend us the same.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 10:03 PM
We had a terrible plan. Period. And until we can complete a forward pass everyone will defend us the same.

It takes Moorhead 3 drives, or maybe years... I forget

BB30
09-22-2018, 10:07 PM
Offense won’t work until we have a passing game. Mullen’s offense was a perfect fit for these guys. Scheme is completely different.

FriarsPoint
09-22-2018, 10:08 PM

I remember posting something on here after uk beat Florida that if we went up there and dicked around we?d get beat.

We got out coached. Bad. So much so that rumors of Shoop are rolling in my ears. And Moorhead seemed to take his best weapon and try to make a tiger change his spots. Got whipped up front. No discipline. No composure. No communication. Complete cluster @@@@ on the sidelines.

I’m beginning to wonder if we got the right guy. That’s almost a 60 point swing in one year.

MetEdDawg
09-22-2018, 10:16 PM
Osirus and Guidry has two massive drops in the first half on back to back plays. Those did not help. We looked awful tonight but the fact we only ran the RBs 12 times is concerning.

Fitz 50% completion percentage is also concerning. I'm not concerned about Moorhead. But I am concerned that we currently don't have what he wants us to have and that we are having difficulty adjusting. We don't have an identity. Seems like Moorhead is trying to play to Fitz's strengths will also tying to incorporate his philosophy and the two aren't jiving right now.