PDA

View Full Version : Fire Moorhead

Cloak
09-22-2018, 09:10 PM
Hate to be the guy that says this after only a few games in, but losing to a program like Kentucky with the talent we have is inexcusible.
We must lead the country in penalty yardage.
Moorehead is terrible so far at clock management.
Play calling is terrible.
Confusion and wasting timeouts immediately after stopages, timeouts, and breaks in play.

All concerning coaching tendancies.

NCDawg
09-22-2018, 09:13 PM
Very undisciplined football team. We were outcoached and outplayed in every aspect of the game.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 09:16 PM
16 penalties tonight.

TXDawg
09-22-2018, 09:20 PM
Very undisciplined football team. We were outcoached and outplayed in every aspect of the game.

We looked like a Jackie Sherrill coached team tonight. No discipline, piss poor offense, too many penalties, disorganized shit show.

Lots of stuff to work on before Florida comes to town.

shoeless joe
09-22-2018, 09:23 PM
Wonder what catchy moniker he'll have after this shit show? "We can lose without being losers"..."we can get penalties without it being penalizing"..."don't worry, be happy"

DownwardDawg
09-22-2018, 09:48 PM
We looked like a Jackie Sherrill coached team tonight. No discipline, piss poor offense, too many penalties, disorganized shit show.

Lots of stuff to work on before Florida comes to town.
Jackie won though.

Rick Danko
09-22-2018, 09:49 PM
I don?t know you personally but you are a god damn moron

dawgday166
09-22-2018, 09:50 PM
Jackie won though.

As much as I love Jackie ... he was the master of both the big upset, and the WTF loss.

RougeDawg
09-22-2018, 09:51 PM
If the team can?t regroup and self reflect after this horrible loss, they are a bunch of losers. It doesn?t take a coach to exolain to a group of driven people how bad tonight was. We will see how they respond. Stay away from the ledge and let the season play out.

Dawgs31
09-22-2018, 09:52 PM
As much as I love Jackie ... he was the master of both the big upset, and the WTF loss.

Page me when Joe makes it to Atlanta

Commercecomet24
09-22-2018, 09:53 PM
If the team can?t regroup and self reflect after this horrible loss, they are a bunch of losers. It doesn?t take a coach to exolain to a group of driven people how bad tonight was. We will see how they respond. Stay away from the ledge and let the season play out.

Yep let it play out. Everyone gave up on the basketball and baseball team too.

RougeDawg
09-22-2018, 09:54 PM

Won?t be many coaches not named Saban making Atlanta until mentioned Coach retires.

lastmajordog
09-22-2018, 09:56 PM
Well two def pass interference penalties were HORRIBLE calls....one receiver two arm push off and one offensive receiver horse collar are NOT def penalties.....two of the worst calls (including Dick Pace) i[ve ever seen......

Statecoachingblows**
09-22-2018, 10:03 PM
Well two def pass interference penalties were HORRIBLE calls....one receiver two arm push off and one offensive receiver horse collar are NOT def penalties.....two of the worst calls (including Dick Pace) i[ve ever seen......

Bad calls didn't get us beat by 3 TDS to Kentucky

dawgday166
09-22-2018, 10:08 PM

LOL ... Joe probably won't make it, but Saban is in conference now. Trivia question for you ... who did Jackie lose to on way to 1998 SECW Champion. LSU aaaannnnnddd Kentucky. You don't get to Atlanta with 2 losses these days.

Kentucky was 7-5, 4-4 that year.

TXDawg
09-22-2018, 10:42 PM

This is exactly what I meant. Jackie could win some big games, but he sure as hell could field some teams that looked like shit. Hell, even his good teams had some major WTF losses.

Mullen fielded some consistent teams and (for the most part) won the games he was supposed to win. He wasn’t going to upset any big teams, but he rarely got upset either.

Pick your poison, i guess...

maroonmania
09-22-2018, 10:45 PM
We aren't firing JoMo, that's ridiculous. BUT, losing to UK means that this season will almost assuredly not be what we hoped it would.

smootness
09-22-2018, 10:47 PM
We aren't firing JoMo, that's ridiculous. BUT, losing to UK means that this season will almost assuredly mean this season won't be what we hoped it would.

If we win no more than 7 games, he needs to be gone. That would basically prove he can't at least keep us at the level where we were.

TimberBeast
09-22-2018, 10:50 PM

Or Dan

Dawgology
09-23-2018, 12:06 AM
If we win no more than 7 games, he needs to be gone. That would basically prove he can't at least keep us at the level where we were.

We don't agree often...but I agree with this. It's shit or get off the pot. There is literally no excuse for this loss.

ETA: Cohen needs to be putting out feelers