PDA

View Full Version : Is it time for the Keytaon Era to begin?

Quaoarsking
09-22-2018, 09:10 PM
Yes. He may be a little less effective than Fitz in the short term (although the way Fitz played tonight, maybe not), but the experience will pay dividends over the next 2 years.

Start Keytaon next week.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:12 PM
I said that three weeks ago. Fitz is costing himself millions but it's not my money. His leadership has been terrible and he hasn't improved as a player himself.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 09:13 PM
I've been a huge fitz guy his whole career, but he lost me when he backtracked on that bet. Call it a little thing, but he said he'd do something and didn't. He pretty much just said something bc he had no faith in our baseball team. They proved em wrong and he backtracked. Then he got suspended for a game his senior year. See ya fitz... get key in

Thick
09-22-2018, 09:16 PM
KT is lost in Moorhead’s offensive scheme. That comes directly from an offensive assistant.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 09:17 PM
KT is lost in Moorhead’s offensive scheme. That comes directly from an offensive assistant.

Shrader will start next season

chef dixon
09-22-2018, 09:18 PM

then what does that make Fitz tonight? he was terrible

Quaoarsking
09-22-2018, 09:20 PM

So is Fitz. We're going to make a bowl, but not a good one, so let's play for the future.

gravedigger
09-22-2018, 09:20 PM
Yes. He may be a little less effective than Fitz in the short term (although the way Fitz played tonight, maybe not), but the experience will pay dividends over the next 2 years.

Start Keytaon next week.

This game is on the OL and getting systematically whipped when they werent earning penalties.

Key isnt the answer. Understanding how to read the defense is the problem. Receivers dropping passes is the problem. Not keeping our composure was the problem.

biggun
09-22-2018, 09:21 PM
We really needed the Joe Moorhead era to end, before it ever began!! Time machine anyone???

And bring back Stricklin, Cohen gambled and lost on the most important hire he ever made. What a dumbass

gravedigger

I'm not familiar with him.

Coach007

Start Keytaon next week.

It's not Fitz. It's the staff.

Undisciplined. That cost us this game.

EdDawg
09-22-2018, 09:22 PM
It may be time for the Burnett era to begin. The sad part of this post is I'm really not sure if I'm joking.

biggun
This game is on the OL and getting systematically whipped when they werent earning penalties.

Key isnt the answer. Understanding how to read the defense is the problem. Receivers dropping passes is the problem. Not keeping our composure was the problem.

In other words, COACHING IS THE PROBLEM!!!

RocketDawg

How about the walk-on guy? He looked pretty good on the few plays he had.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 09:23 PM
I'm not familiar with him.

4* commit. Pass guy

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:23 PM
Heard this from more than one. This is correct. Don't shoot thick. But I'm sure y'all will

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:24 PM
It's not Fitz. It's the staff.

Undisciplined. That cost us this game.

A terrible plan cost us the game. Add the other, yes

shoeless joe
Tonite wasn't on fitz...he hit several guys in the hands and was running for his life most of the nite

Coach007
So is Fitz. We're going to make a bowl, but not a good one, so let's play for the future.

That's on the Staff.

Penalties cost us this game.

NCDawg
09-22-2018, 09:25 PM

Your first sentence was correct. Our OL got beat consistently all game long. Unless that performance improves, KT couldn't do anything either.

1bigdawg
09-22-2018, 09:26 PM

The OL looked terrible. I am not sure any of them grade out well.

Also, play calls looked bad. KY seemed to know what we were running. 41 jumped the count on multiple occasions.

chef dixon
09-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Yes everyone played terrible, but you guys continue to give Fitz a pass but he is what we thought he was and his career is striking midnight.

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:28 PM
Your first sentence was correct. Our OL got beat consistently all game long. Unless that performance improves, KT couldn't do anything either.

See my being back Hevesy post. Same guys. Different system we suck.

Quaoarsking
09-22-2018, 09:30 PM
I doubt KT is significantly worse than Fitz in this offense, so get him some experience for next year.

Or if they really think KT will never grasp it, start Mayden.

Dawg2003
09-22-2018, 09:31 PM
KT won't do any better. You can't turn Fitz into something he's not though Moorhead seems determined to try. KT also had a terrible passing completion rate against SFA. The bottom line is these aren't Moorhead's players he recruited, and they don't fit his scheme. Normally, this wouldn't matter so much because coaches usually take over for a rebuild, so they get some slack until they get their guys in there. That's not the case here.

Dawg2003
09-22-2018, 09:33 PM
That's on the Staff.

Penalties cost us this game.

Yup. It's the staff. There is no way in hell anyone should have 5 false starts and 4 unsportsmanlike conduct calls. That's poor discipline that directly reflects on the staff.

starkvegasdawg
09-22-2018, 09:34 PM
Fitz doesn't have to worry about cleaning that spot on the mantel anymore.

Mobile Bay
09-22-2018, 09:35 PM
Fitz is playing scared. Injuries like he had last year get in your head. 22 years after my knee bent wrong I still think about it He clearly is in the same boat. Its time for him to hang it up.

Mobile Bay
09-22-2018, 09:40 PM
KT is lost in Moorhead?s offensive scheme. That comes directly from an offensive assistant.

Moorehead's job is to win football games, not to run his bulshit FCS system. If he can't get his players to win then he needs to go.