PDA

View Full Version : Bring back Hevesy

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 08:35 PM
Our line sucks tonight. Gotta be somebody's fault.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 08:37 PM
Nah brah, we rid of Hev and Mullen... top 10 classes and natties en route.

DanDority
09-22-2018, 08:51 PM
Nah brah, we rid of Hev and Mullen... top 10 classes and natties en route.

Did you forget the sarcatrix?

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:06 PM
Did you forget the sarcatrix?

Nope. Not one bit. At least he coulda made sure we chipped 41 all night. Our offensive plan was ****ing stupid. And never adjusted. 5 false starts w all veterans. We had 5 false starts last year at Auburn when Eiland was a fr playing for first time. Didn't happen again or before. They all sucked. Coaching was terrible and w no discipline I can't deal w it. And to add our OL recruiting isn't any better.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:15 PM
Yeah- let's bring back the guy that brought in those assholes in the first place and the reason why we're starting a guard at right tackle and two sophomores at both tackle spots.

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:19 PM
Yeah- let's bring back the guy that brought in those assholes in the first place and the reason why we're starting a guard at right tackle and two sophomores at both tackle spots.

Same line that ran for 250 against them last year.... fact or fiction???? Try again

msstate7
09-22-2018, 09:19 PM

Those same guys were beasts last season. What's different?

msstate7
09-22-2018, 09:20 PM
Same line that ran for 250 against them last year.... fact or fiction???? Try again

Can't admit they were wrong.

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:25 PM
Can't admit they were wrong.

I'll be waiting to hear from the guru....tic toc

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:26 PM

Fiction- we had Rankin last year. Try again yourself. And Georgia, Auburn, Ole Miss- those were stellar offensive line performances. Or Charleston Southern when we had trouble snapping the ball.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 09:28 PM
Fiction- we had Rankin last year. Try again yourself. And Georgia, Auburn, Ole Miss- those were stellar offensive line performances. Or Charleston Southern when we had trouble snapping the ball.

Try again. Rankin was hurt... almost positive

msstate7
09-22-2018, 09:30 PM

172 was our lowest rushing total last season. We had 56 tonight

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:31 PM

Um.....rankin didn't start against Kentucky....

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:33 PM

Just stop. This was as bad as we've seen in years. And you are wrong. But whatever.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:34 PM
Um.....rankin didn't start against Kentucky....

And the other performances I pointed out? Tic toc...

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:36 PM
Just stop. This was as bad as we've seen in years. And you are wrong. But whatever.

We'll revisit at the end of the year. Anyone wanting a lazy coach that didn't even want to be here and was entitled and conveniently won't address the previous coaches bad performances or the entire 2015 season while demanding changes after one bad performance is extremely shortsighted and knee jerk at best.

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:38 PM
And the other performances I pointed out? Tic toc...

All of those beat the **** out of tonight... last year we had 500 yards offense against ole miss w a true freshman at qb. Tonight we had 201 yards. Total!!!!! Against ken-****ing-tucky!!! You go!!!!

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:40 PM
We'll revisit at the end of the year. Anyone wanting a lazy coach that didn't even want to be here and was entitled and conveniently won't address the previous coaches bad performances or the entire 2015 season while demanding changes after one bad performance is extremely shortsighted and knee jerk at best.

We won't have to revisit this bullshit performance, it's gone. And beyond awful.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:41 PM
All of those beat the **** out of tonight... last year we had 500 yards offense against ole miss w a true freshman at qb. Tonight we had 201 yards. Total!!!!! Against ken-****ing-tucky!!! You go!!!!

You need to go.

How many did we get against South Alabama in 2015?**

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:41 PM
We won't have to revisit this bullshit performance, it's gone. And beyond awful.

I have a feeling that by the end of the year you won't want me to.

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:44 PM
You need to go.

How many did we get against South Alabama in 2015?**

Haha. Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. But wo looking it up, I'm willing to bet you we Never got held to 201 ever not name Bama. And maybe not even by them. Thanks joe for the great atmosphere you will give us next week.

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:45 PM
I have a feeling that by the end of the year you won't want me to.

I bet by the end of the year I won't forget tonight's bullshit. Will you???

I seen it dawg
09-22-2018, 09:45 PM
We could have helped out line some by using Kylin in space. They loaded 8-10 in the box every play and we either passed or worked between the tackles. Not a good recipe.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:47 PM
Haha. Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. But wo looking it up, I'm willing to bet you we Never got held to 201 ever not name Bama. And maybe not even by them. Thanks joe for the great atmosphere you will give us next week.

I never got out of the kitchen. Not sure what you are referring to there.

Homedawg

Entitlement got me a win against Kentucky 8 times out of 9. Joe and Marcus 0-1. So if he wins the next 8 in a row I'll chill. But not about the bullshit I saw tonight.

Liverpooldawg
Those same guys were beasts last season. What's different?

They were, and the absolutely sucked tonight. What was the difference Todd?

Todd4State
I bet by the end of the year I won't forget tonight's bullshit. Will you???

I might because you provide too much bullshit for me to keep up with.

Homedawg
I never got out of the kitchen. Not sure what you are referring to there.

Quality post. So correctly we always had more than 201???hmm

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:48 PM
Entitlement got me a win against Kentucky 8 times out of 9. Joe and Marcus 0-1. So if he wins the next 8 in a row I'll chill. But not about the bullshit I saw tonight.

And "entitlement" also lost to the same Kentucky team at home this year.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:49 PM
They were, and the absolutely sucked tonight. What was the difference Todd?

The difference is there is a better chance things will be changed and not the same old same old.

Homedawg
I might because you provide too much bullshit for me to keep up with.

Well at this point last year, and during any other time you would be providing quality, "what we shoulda done posts". Now you are gagging on our staffs dick. You can't have it both ways.

Liverpooldawg

I'd take a lazy coach wanting to get out who was 8-1 against freaking Kentucky any time over what I saw tonight. That looked like freaking Croom that did. In all honesty 3 of the 4 games this year looked like Croom.

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:50 PM

Not at ms state he didn't. ....

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 09:51 PM
The difference is there is a better chance things will be changed and not the same old same old.

So we need change to get back to where we were then. Glad to see you admit it.

Commercecomet24
09-22-2018, 09:52 PM
Mullen didn't want to be here anymore, he's gone. We got work to do.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:53 PM
Well at this point last year, and during any other time you would be providing quality, "what we shoulda done posts". Now you are gagging on our staffs dick. You can't have it both ways.

It's absolutely the staffs fault that they let Kentucky get into our heads and play down to their level- which is exactly what happened tonight.

The difference is I'm actually smart enough to not want to bring back what wasn't best for us in the long run three weeks after one bad game. And I'm actually reasonable enough to give Joe a chance to fix it- as I did with Dan and Hevesy- and only got off on them when they proved that they weren't going to improve us after NINE YEARS.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 09:54 PM

UK never beat us at home under Mullen. They were 1-3 up there too. Try again.

Todd4State
I'd take a lazy coach wanting to get out who was 8-1 against freaking Kentucky any time over what I saw tonight. That looked like freaking Croom that did. In all honesty 3 of the 4 games this year looked like Croom.

Get back to me when you find that game that Croom put up 65 and 56 on anyone.

Liverpooldawg
Mullen didn't want to be here anymore, he's gone. We got work to do.

Why was that?

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:55 PM
Not at ms state he didn't. ....

Move those field goals when you are wrong.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 09:56 PM
It's absolutely the staffs fault that they let Kentucky get into our heads and play down to their level- which is exactly what happened tonight.

The difference is I'm actually smart enough to not want to bring back what wasn't best for us in the long run three weeks after one bad game. And I'm actually reasonable enough to give Joe a chance to fix it- as I did with Dan and Hevesy- and only got off on them when they proved that they weren't going to improve us after NINE YEARS.

Actually we have had three bad games out of four. This is the first time we were playing a team that was in the least capable of taking advantage of it.

Commercecomet24
UK never beat us at home under Mullen. They were 1-3 up there too. Try again.

He's talking about Mullen losing to uk at Florida this year.

Todd4State
So we need change to get back to where we were then. Glad to see you admit it.

We need to change to get back to where we were last week.

Commercecomet24
09-22-2018, 09:57 PM
Why was that?

Hell ask him don't ask me. He sure was getting paid enough and had the facilities and everything he wanted here so go ask him

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 09:58 PM
Actually we have had three bad games out of four. This is the first time we were playing a team that was in the least capable of taking advantage of it.

If "playing bad" means beating a FCS team 65-6- which is more points than Dan EVER scored, beating K-State on the road by 21, and then beating a Sun Belt team 56-10 I'll absolutely take that any and every day.

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 09:58 PM

One game. Correct. But if you can't beat uk. There will be many more. And I pray joe wins ten games here. Pray. Doubt it if we can't beat uk w this talent. Which dan left us with.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 10:00 PM
Get back to me when you find that game that Croom put up 65 and 56 on anyone.

Still relying on the "big" wins over cupcakes Todd? Tonight was a debacle, there is no other way to put it. Only Arkansas is absolutely worse than them with what we above left. Hopefully LaTech is. We have to pull an upset to go bowling as I see it.

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 10:00 PM
Move those field goals when you are wrong.

Wrong? So Mullen lost to us at state w this team? Shit, fla ran and had more total offense than we did against them. I didn't move crap.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 10:02 PM
One game. Correct. But if you can't beat uk. There will be many more. And I pray joe wins ten games here. Pray. Doubt it if we can't beat uk w this talent. Which dan left us with.

Again, you are looking at things in a vacuum. Dan was not going to increase the talent any more than he had. Joe has a chance to increase it over the next few years with better recruiting- which will yield better wins in theory. This UK team is teed up to win 8-10 games now- thanks in part to Dan. This is no different than us losing to South Alabama one week and then coming back to beat Texas A&M later in the year.

It's on Joe to get this team to improve.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 10:03 PM
If "playing bad" means beating a FCS team 65-6- which is more points than Dan EVER scored, beating K-State on the road by 21, and then beating a Sun Belt team 56-10 I'll absolutely take that any and every day.

Todd, who gives a crap WHAT we did to a FCS team if that's not purely to the mercy of our coach then something is indeed really wrong. Same for the freaking SunBelt. This team was supposed to contend in the SEC West. We just got owned by freaking Kentucky. Kentucky. This ain't basketball we are talking about.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 10:04 PM
Still relying on the "big" wins over cupcakes Todd? Tonight was a debacle, there is no other way to put it. Only Arkansas is absolutely worse than them with what we above left. Hopefully LaTech is. We have to pull an upset to go bowling as I see it.

What "big team" has Joe had an opportunity to play at this point? And by the end of his tenure I would not be surprised I Joe has more "big wins" than Dan did.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 10:04 PM

We ARE where we were last week. That team sucked man.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 10:05 PM
Wrong? So Mullen lost to us at state w this team? Shit, fla ran and had more total offense than we did against them. I didn't move crap.

I said that Dan lost to this Kentucky team with his Florida team.

Todd4State
09-22-2018, 10:06 PM
We ARE where we were last week. That team sucked man.

And still put up more points than most of Dan's teams did. So what does that make Dan's teams?

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 10:06 PM

If we had u la la again I'd be ok w that. But I'm afraid they don't play in the sec....

Homedawg
09-22-2018, 10:07 PM
And still put up more points than most of Dan's teams did. So what does that make Dan's teams?

You don't get carry over. Just don't get skull drug by kentucky. And we did. And I mean ass whipped

jdwhite
09-22-2018, 10:08 PM
I went to the K State game and we were just as bad there.

If The coaches don't figure it out soon we're going to lucky to have a winning record.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 10:08 PM
What "big team" has Joe had an opportunity to play at this point? And by the end of his tenure I would not be surprised I Joe has more "big wins" than Dan did.

He just lost to Kentucky. They aren't a "big" team. They are a freaking basketball school. Heck even your punching bag Mullen was 8-1 against them here. Both teams had basically every one back, and we absolutely destroyed them last year, what's the difference? Don't give me home field, that's 3 pets according to Vegas. What was the swing, 50 points?

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 10:10 PM

So what, anybody can run it up on cupcakes. Heck, we ran it up on KENTUCKY last year. Why not THIS year?

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2018, 10:11 PM
I went to the K State game and we were just as bad there.

If The coaches don't figure it out soon we're going to lucky to have a winning record.

Same thing I saw.

smootness
09-22-2018, 10:14 PM

There is only one adjective to describe a coaching job that produces this outcome...lazy.

msstate7
09-22-2018, 10:15 PM
There is only one adjective to describe a coaching job that produces this outcome...lazy.

Country club coaching, perhaps

dawgday166
09-22-2018, 10:18 PM
Country club coaching, perhaps

Can't argue with that right now. We'll see if Moorhead actually works on improving what is deficient with himself and coaching staff right now. Certain things Mullen wouldn't address along those lines when here at State.