PDA

View Full Version : Matt Wyatt UK vs FL Film Study

mstatefan91
09-21-2018, 01:54 PM
Florida is turrible and UK is receiving hype by beating their sorry asses..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mECmy0X1ocw

Cary Hudson's little bro
09-21-2018, 01:59 PM
KY has 3 NFL guys on defense. 2 DB's and one MLB.

Dawgs 40-14 - I think their QB will run in 2 short scores bc he is really quick and fast.

mstatefan91
09-21-2018, 02:00 PM
KY has 3 NFL guys on defense. 2 DB's and one MLB.

Dawgs 40-14 - I think their QB will run in 2 short scores bc he is really quick and fast.

That's what I noticed.. Better get the QB on the ground within the first few steps or he's gonna punish ya for missing.

TrapGame
09-21-2018, 02:04 PM
If you are out of position on defense or fall for the decoy on the trick play UK will move the ball and score. If our defense stays home and plays disciplined football they ain't gonna score much at all, if anything.

I can't believe FL's defense was getting pushed around by UK's OL that bad.

LC Dawg
09-21-2018, 02:43 PM
Yeah, that just reinforces it. Kentucky ain't beating us. I predict that their longest gain will be their qb slipping out of a sack and running for 18 yards.
And don't even get me started on how bad we beat Florida.

RougeDawg
09-21-2018, 03:04 PM
Yeah, that just reinforces it. Kentucky ain't beating us. I predict that their longest gain will be their qb slipping out of a sack and running for 18 yards.

We should be able to empty the bench these next two weeks.

msudawglb
09-21-2018, 03:09 PM

I think the main thing tomorrow's game will point out is just how bad Florida is.

deltadawg99
09-21-2018, 05:57 PM
Who do we put on their QB as a spy? Rotate between Cole, Abrams and Landrews?

It seems like if his first read isn’t there that he takes off.

Boya
09-21-2018, 06:25 PM
Cole all day

AlmostPositive
09-21-2018, 06:58 PM
KY's Qb is careless with the ball. Our guys know this and will be trying to, lets say, dislodge things. He is very likely to wilt after a few early hits.

RiverCityDawg
09-21-2018, 07:02 PM
Who do we put on their QB as a spy? Rotate between Cole, Abrams and Landrews?

It seems like if his first read isn’t there that he takes off.

I don't think you spy, other than on certain 3rd downs when we're in the cheetah package (3-2-6). We're good enough to play straight up, as long as we mix the looks.

TrapGame
09-21-2018, 07:14 PM
KY's Qb is careless with the ball. Our guys know this and will be trying to, lets say, dislodge things. He is very likely to wilt after a few early hits.

Shoop said they were practicing making sure every defensive player knows who on UK's offense is a poor ball handler. They're going for strips and ball punches. I have feeling Shoop is going to call a very aggressive defense tomorrow night.

Catfan73
09-21-2018, 07:18 PM
Teams that go for strips forget to tackle :rolleyes:

Bully13
09-21-2018, 09:49 PM
Teams that go for strips forget to tackle :rolleyes:

Why are you still here? Are you still drunk from KY Bourbon ? 45-7 ring a bell?

Catfan73
09-22-2018, 11:37 AM
Geez guys at least pretend like you've been here before.

mstatefan91
09-22-2018, 11:39 AM
Why are you still here? Are you still drunk from KY Bourbon ? 45-7 ring a bell?

idk about him but I am... phew

Catfan73
09-22-2018, 11:45 AM
Lol. Lets all hope for a good game and no injuries.

And no buttered pants like you guys tried in 1914 ��

dawgday166
09-22-2018, 01:21 PM
Lol. Lets all hope for a good game and no injuries.

And no buttered pants like you guys tried in 1914 ��

Sorry ... don't want too good a game. If it's good game we ain't the team I think we are, and our 1st to 2nd round Dline and probably Oline and maybe QB NFL prospects didn't show up to play. Will take a win but if good game, we have a LOT to work on. Good luck tho *

Catfan73
09-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Well i promised someone around here that I would come back tonight but I just wanted to say don't get too down on your guys. UK is going to give Georgia a run for its money in the east this year. Good luck the rest of the way.

Coursesuper
09-22-2018, 09:29 PM
Well i promised someone around here that I would come back tonight but I just wanted to say don't get too down on your guys. UK is going to give Georgia a run for its money in the east this year. Good luck the rest of the way.

No you won’t, we aren’t that good they are.

dawgday166
09-22-2018, 09:34 PM

Ga had some holes on D today, but I ain't quite ready to put y'all up there. You have good chance of 2nd in East tho. Mizzou looks pretty decent too.

Congrats to you and Charlee08. Y'all took a lot of crap on this board the last day or so.

LC Dawg
09-22-2018, 09:34 PM

Congrats. I hope you guys win out. I don't think you beat Georgia but you may win all the rest. You better start raising some money to keep your coach if that happens.