PDA

View Full Version : MSU Student Relief Fund

RocketDawg
09-20-2018, 02:39 PM
I got an email from MSU this morning soliciting contributions to the MSU Student Relief Fund, in response to the hurricane damage in the Carolinas. It seems we have about 300 students from North and South Carolina; of course, not all of them were affected by the storm, but I'm sure many were.

I'd never heard of this fund before, but it seems to me to be a really good thing for us to contribute to.

msudawglb
09-20-2018, 02:57 PM
I got an email from MSU this morning soliciting contributions to the MSU Student Relief Fund, in response to the hurricane damage in the Carolinas. It seems we have about 300 students from North and South Carolina; of course, not all of them were affected by the storm, but I'm sure many were.

I'd never heard of this fund before, but it seems to me to be a really good thing for us to contribute to.

Pretty sure this is the same fund that Ole Miss coaches claimed to use to pay Tunsil’s power bill.

RocketDawg
09-20-2018, 03:20 PM
Pretty sure this is the same fund that Ole Miss coaches claimed to use to pay Tunsil’s power bill.

Yeah, that crossed my mind. I'd never heard of it before that, and this is the first that I've heard of MSU having one. I hope we're more careful about its use than OM might have been.

msudawglb
09-20-2018, 03:38 PM
Yeah, that crossed my mind. I'd never heard of it before that, and this is the first that I've heard of MSU having one. I hope we're more careful about its use than OM might have been.

Yeah, it can be used in a great way and could be an asset to students facing true hardships.

Lord McBuckethead
09-20-2018, 03:48 PM
Kentucky fans could just dontate their ticket money. First it would help the people effected and they wouldn't have to see the beat down.