PDA

View Full Version : Three games in - Short term vs Long Term thinking addition

Lord McBuckethead
09-19-2018, 04:12 PM
So one of the greatest things about the new season, are all the new coaches.

The MSU fanbase has bought in to what JoMo is saying. This is clear as day. It seems like our fan base and our team is confident. The coaching staff is full of professionals that value precision, effort, knowledge, and consistency. Everyone of our current coaches seems like head coaching material in the future. Some already were head coaches. Every position on the team is getting experts at that position right now. We are seeing the dividends of that professionalism on the field. UT cannot say that. UM hasn't been able to say that since Cutcliffe was outed.

From almost every account it seems like all the key players on the team have bought in big time. Those who haven't, have clearly noticed that playing time will be awarded to those that get with "the program" as it is. Everyone pulling the rope at the same time.

I believe every team in the SEC with a new coach would trade today for Moorhead, including Florida. If not now, they will by the end of next season.

Last step is reintroducing our team, how we operate, our production, and our favorable media coverage to the recruits in the State. I hope after we beat Kentucky we start the hard press on our prospects, because when we beat Florida we will be a hot commodity and I hope we are already laying the groundwork to get some big time players to take notice.

Moorhead is our guy.

Dolphus Raymond
09-19-2018, 05:30 PM
This is the most squared-away MSU team I can ever remember. How wrong I was in that I was extremely disappointed when DM left for Florida. In retrospect, I believe DM had done about all he could do, and his leaving was best for MSU and him. Moorhead? Just damn, what a breath of fresh air he is. Time will tell, but so far, so very good.

Commercecomet24
09-19-2018, 06:00 PM
This is the most squared-away MSU team I can ever remember. How wrong I was in that I was extremely disappointed when DM left for Florida. In retrospect, I believe DM had done about all he could do, and his leaving was best for MSU and him. Moorhead? Just damn, what a breath of fresh air he is. Time will tell, but so far, so very good.

My sentiments exactly!

Turfdawg67
09-19-2018, 07:32 PM

Very well said! Agreed!