PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Still Has 10,000 Unsold Seats For Game

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2018, 10:10 AM
Just heard Neil Price on Wyatt's show and he said that they have 10,000 unsold seats and the athletic department was out in the mountains selling for tickets for $10.

Even their own fans know they are about to get their ass kicked.

I really wish we would've ignored their chirping. Royalty doesn't acknowledge peasants. Verified twitter accounts typically don't respond to unverified accounts.

We are on a different level than them and should always remember that.

BeardoMSU
09-19-2018, 10:12 AM
According to their site, Sears only has 15 locations in Kentucky**

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2018, 10:13 AM
According to their site, Sears only has 15 locations in Kentucky**

Congrats on responding within 15 seconds before I could correct it*

parabrave
09-19-2018, 11:39 AM
They should just say its a BB game and it will sell out in minutes

Tbonewannabe
09-19-2018, 01:02 PM
They should just say its a BB game and it will sell out in minutes

We don't play basketball on grass.

parabrave
09-19-2018, 01:11 PM
We don't play basketball on grass.

Jeeezzzz i forgot ***********************************

Charlee08
09-19-2018, 09:39 PM
The university PO’d a ton of former season ticket holders when they remodeled the stadium and parking and many refuse to come back because of the situation. Plus attendance is down everywhere. It’ll be a crazy atmosphere regardless.

Dawg61
09-19-2018, 09:40 PM
The university PO’d a ton of former season ticket holders

Our basketball program can relate

Dawg@Vandy
09-20-2018, 09:57 AM
Evidently I should have waited.

BuckyIsAB****
09-20-2018, 05:49 PM
The university PO’d a ton of former season ticket holders when they remodeled the stadium and parking and many refuse to come back because of the situation. Plus attendance is down everywhere. It’ll be a crazy atmosphere regardless.

Itll be a crazy atmosphere till halftime

RocketDawg
09-20-2018, 07:00 PM

What did they do to the stadium? One would assume that they turned some section into premium seating, which would be a positive thing on the surface. Why'd the folks get upset?

I went there once some years ago, and I remember the stadium looking nice on the inside, but the bleachers having a structure of metal girders instead of concrete. It gave the place a ringing, hollow feeling much like the recent additions at OM.

Lord McBuckethead
09-21-2018, 12:02 AM
Everything about UM is hollow. Those bleachers at oxford is all they could afford.

Charlee08
09-21-2018, 12:33 AM
What did they do to the stadium? One would assume that they turned some section into premium seating, which would be a positive thing on the surface. Why'd the folks get upset?

I went there once some years ago, and I remember the stadium looking nice on the inside, but the bleachers having a structure of metal girders instead of concrete. It gave the place a ringing, hollow feeling much like the recent additions at OM.

Shuffled some long time season ticket holders seats around and also moved their parking passes around too and a lot lost their cool over it. Stadium is much better now and rivals any stadium in the country visually, which we had to do if we want to compete in the conference.

I know we’re histroically a basketball school, but there’s a ton of Kentucky football fans who have been through hell with this program for decades. Money never got invested into the program like the other SEC schools and we settled on our coaching hires and ended up in the mess Stoops inherited from Joker Phillips. Past coaching staffs never recruited in Ohio and always tried getting our athletes from the south and all we ended up with is Sun Belt level talent and a few gems the other SEC schools missed on. Ohio is loaded with talent and Cincy is only a hour north of Lexington, so I’ll never understand why we didn’t take advantage of stealing recruits from the likes of Wisconsin, Penn State, Iowa, WVU, Mich State, etc. Now we get a lot of these guys that usually end up on those rosters and it’s finally showing on the field.

Jack Lambert
09-21-2018, 03:18 PM
Shuffled some long time season ticket holders seats around and also moved their parking passes around too and a lot lost their cool over it. Stadium is much better now and rivals any stadium in the country visually, which we had to do if we want to compete in the conference.

I know we’re histroically a basketball school, but there’s a ton of Kentucky football fans who have been through hell with this program for decades. Money never got invested into the program like the other SEC schools and we settled on our coaching hires and ended up in the mess Stoops inherited from Joker Phillips. Past coaching staffs never recruited in Ohio and always tried getting our athletes from the south and all we ended up with is Sun Belt level talent and a few gems the other SEC schools missed on. Ohio is loaded with talent and Cincy is only a hour north of Lexington, so I’ll never understand why we didn’t take advantage of stealing recruits from the likes of Wisconsin, Penn State, Iowa, WVU, Mich State, etc. Now we get a lot of these guys that usually end up on those rosters and it’s finally showing on the field.

KY should have bought the Bear a Cadillac.

Pit Bull
09-21-2018, 04:26 PM
Just heard Neil Price on Wyatt's show and he said that they have 10,000 unsold seats and the athletic department was out in the mountains selling for tickets for $10.

Even their own fans know they are about to get their ass kicked.

I really wish we would've ignored their chirping. Royalty doesn't acknowledge peasants. Verified twitter accounts typically don't respond to unverified accounts.

We are on a different level than them and should always remember that.

If true, then every Dog fan available should head to Lexington and go to the game. Make it Davis Wade North!

RocketDawg
09-21-2018, 04:38 PM

Good points, and Stoops seems to be a good coach.