afranzo
09-17-2018, 11:40 AM
Gonna be fun... HAILSTATE

BeardoMSU
09-17-2018, 11:42 AM
Electric.

ShotgunDawg
09-17-2018, 11:43 AM
That’s an amazing time slot. Right when the UGA is up 45-3 on Tennessee and not to late for people coming.

When did ESPN start a 5:00 time slot?

Captain Falcon
09-17-2018, 11:55 AM
That’s an amazing time slot. Right when the UGA is up 45-3 on Tennessee and not to late for people coming.

When did ESPN start a 5:00 time slot?

They’ve done it in years past. Usually do it when paired with an 8:15 kickoff immediately following (Ole Miss-LSU this particular weekend).

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2018, 11:56 AM
I hope I cools off before then. Wish it had been at 6:30 or 7.

Dawgfan77
09-17-2018, 12:05 PM
Will we get the ESPN B team like we had at Kansas state?

DawgFromOxford
09-17-2018, 03:13 PM
Wish it would've been a kickoff at 7 but I'll take it. Going to be a rowdy one in Davis Wade.

shoeless joe
09-17-2018, 03:24 PM
Will we get the ESPN B team like we had at Kansas state?

That was the H team

Pit Bull
09-17-2018, 03:43 PM
Gonna be fun... HAILSTATE

Is this EST or CST?.....wish it was EST so to make it 4 pm for us.....would be absolutely ideal!!….I'm good with 5 pm too.

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2018, 05:33 PM
I hope I cools off before then. Wish it had been at 6:30 or 7.

Last three days or so the GFS was showing a strong cold front moving through the Friday before. The morning run showed it the Monday after. I hope it reverts back. Tired of hot games.

Mimi's Babies
09-17-2018, 07:35 PM
Last three days or so the GFS was showing a strong cold front moving through the Friday before. The morning run showed it the Monday after. I hope it reverts back. Tired of hot games.

Please keep us posted..... Lord, please let the weather be COOL.....

Political Hack
09-17-2018, 07:57 PM
It's going to be the wildest DWS has ever been.

tireddawg
09-17-2018, 08:21 PM
Good. Maybe I'll get home before Sun

RocketDawg
09-17-2018, 08:53 PM
Is this EST or CST?.....wish it was EST so to make it 4 pm for us.....would be absolutely ideal!!….I'm good with 5 pm too.

Central, according to our official website.

starkvegasdawg
09-18-2018, 12:16 AM
Please keep us posted..... Lord, please let the weather be COOL.....

Latest run of the GFS is in and it's trended back to the front moving through before the game. Showing the high next Saturday in the 70's. Accuracy that far out is only slightly better than a certain team up north of here.

Mimi's Babies
09-18-2018, 06:05 PM
Latest run of the GFS is in and it's trended back to the front moving through before the game. Showing the high next Saturday in the 70's. Accuracy that far out is only slightly better than a certain team up north of here.

WOW!!!! I PRAY this is correct.....
Thanks

starkvegasdawg
09-19-2018, 12:46 AM
WOW!!!! I PRAY this is correct.....
Thanks

GFS showing sunny and about 71 at kickoff. That is just 264 hours out now. I usually start paying attention to it inside 240, maybe a little further out if it's been consistently showing a trend. In this case, it's been pretty consitent showing this cool down in time for the game since about 360 hours out with only a couple hiccups. I'm starting to get cautiously optimistic this may happen.

Mobile Bay
09-19-2018, 04:20 AM
That was the H team

They were way better than who we have coming up against Kentucky. We got damn Beth Mowens.

ScoobaDawg
09-19-2018, 10:17 AM

Yeaaaa... Guys.. Seriously there is "Voodoo" land forecasting..It's Almost impossibly to know what's going to happen over 10 days out. And the model runs flip-flopping show that. It's a toss of a coin in the Sea.

starkvegasdawg
09-19-2018, 03:33 PM
From the Jackson NWS:

Next week, the small shortwave system lifts to the northeast ahead of a good looking trough. This trough looks to be the first fall front of the season and actually appears to be strong enough to make it through the CWA. As of now, indications show dewpoints in the 50s behind the front. However, the GFS and Euro still have some discrepancies on timing and evolution of this system. Overall consensus shows that some fall temperatures are just on the horizon though. Will continue to keep an eye on this potential.

I looked at the GFS and it's now showing the high next Saturday in the 70's and falling through the 60's during the game. Fingers crossed summer is almost over.

Dolphus Raymond
09-19-2018, 04:12 PM
I looked at some extended forecast earlier today that showed a pretty substantial cool-down on the way 10 to 14 days out. I'm ready. I wish I could make the game. My dad always said that the best place in the world was Scott Field on a cool Saturday afternoon. The REAL Scott Field of my youth that held 30k max.

Liverpooldawg
09-19-2018, 06:06 PM
I looked at some extended forecast earlier today that showed a pretty substantial cool-down on the way 10 to 14 days out. I'm ready. I wish I could make the game. My dad always said that the best place in the world was Scott Field on a cool Saturday afternoon. The REAL Scott Field of my youth that held 30k max.

I'm ready for the cool weather but I don't miss the old Scott Field. I do miss the name.

Bully13
09-19-2018, 06:14 PM
I'm ready for the cool weather but I don't miss the old Scott Field. I do miss the name.

I'm on suicide watch here in Ft Worth. I'm convinced I'll be miserable and sweating for the rest of my life and fall will never come. Summer in N.Texas sucks Cock. This summer is the worst I've ever endured. If I ever see a temp below 70, I'm gonna strip naked and go to jail.

IMissJack
09-19-2018, 08:40 PM
I'm on suicide watch here in Ft Worth. I'm convinced I'll be miserable and sweating for the rest of my life and fall will never come. Summer in N.Texas sucks Cock. This summer is the worst I've ever endured. If I ever see a temp below 70, I'm gonna strip naked and go to jail.

Obviously never been to Houston.*