PDA

View Full Version : Peters Mother says...

BeastMan
09-17-2018, 10:07 AM
On FB that he?s fine, not out for year, getting treatment, and he?ll be back. She?s tired of out for year rumors.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-17-2018, 10:16 AM
Absolutely fantastic for him and us if that's true. Any idea how long it'll be though? I've heard 4 week on here, which would give him back just before the LSU game. Not ideal but after the way that injury looked I'd happily take it

BeastMan
09-17-2018, 10:20 AM
Absolutely fantastic for him and us if that's true. Any idea how long it'll be though? I've heard 4 week on here, which would give him back just before the LSU game. Not ideal but after the way that injury looked I'd happily take it

She didn’t say and I didn’t ask. News that he’s not out for the year is good enough for me

Bothrops
09-17-2018, 10:40 AM
This is very good news if he doesn't need surgery.

Jack Lambert
09-17-2018, 10:42 AM
On FB that he?s fine, not out for year, getting treatment, and he?ll be back. She?s tired of out for year rumors.

Her son plays at a P5 school and will probably be in the NFL. She might want to get use to the rumor mill.

Hot Rock
09-17-2018, 10:43 AM
I hope he is 100 percent when he does come back, if it's this year or next. I don't want him to have long term problems.

This game can be brutal.

The fan in me does hope it's this year but that takes a huge backseat to hoping he gets healthy.

ScoobaDawg
09-17-2018, 11:38 AM
Maybe Preacher decided to Pray for him instead of calling him a p*ssy....