PDA

View Full Version : I am convince....

Jack Lambert
09-17-2018, 09:43 AM
If you took everything Bo, Jake, John and Brooks know about football and put it in a bucket and then put what Matt knows about football into another bucket the comparison would be like a 1/2 gallon bucket next to a bucket the size of a garbage can.

hacker
09-17-2018, 10:01 AM
While I understand your metaphor, you might want to use something other than "garbage can"

Jack Lambert
09-17-2018, 10:04 AM
While I understand your metaphor, you might want to use something other than "garbage can"

How is that?

hacker
09-17-2018, 10:06 AM
Are you saying he's full of trash?

Dawgbite
09-17-2018, 10:08 AM
How bout an empty whiskey barrel?

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-17-2018, 10:12 AM
I'm very thankful we have Wyatt. He knows his Xs and Os and breaks them down very nicely. Without him there'd be absolutely nothing technical done covering our team. On the commentary side, I'm thankful for Brian Hadad and Brandon Walker who both do great jobs on the less technical stuff. Then we've got some great insiders here in recruiting, and Steve has more info and is more honest than the morons covering recruiting for OM. There's a lot of programs that don't get the well rounded coverage we do, and while it's easy to call these guys out over specific bad info/takes we should remember how good we have it

TrapGame
09-17-2018, 10:13 AM
Bo thinks MSU -10.5 is too high. He's been hanging out with Bartoo way too much.

msstate7
09-17-2018, 10:16 AM
Bo thinks MSU -10.5 is too high. He's been hanging out with Bartoo way too much.

Do bartoo and bo expect UCLA to start their playoff run this Saturday?

Jack Lambert
09-17-2018, 10:21 AM
Are you saying he's full of trash?

How was the fixs? I understood what you were saying I was asking was the fix ok.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-17-2018, 10:24 AM

lol we've beaten the spread all 3 games, and Bartoo was as off on the KState game as you can be. but hey, if you keep on saying we won't play good, you're bound to be right some time right?

hacker
09-17-2018, 10:31 AM
How was the fixs? I understood what you were saying I was asking was the fix ok.

Ah, gotcha. Sounds a little better now.

Bothrops
09-17-2018, 10:36 AM
How about multipurpose can?

Bo has to stir the pot now and then. When he gets too comfortable with MSU fans he has to throw a wrench.

dawgday166
09-17-2018, 10:43 AM
lol we've beaten the spread all 3 games, and Bartoo was as off on the KState game as you can be. but hey, if you keep on saying we won't play good, you're bound to be right some time right?

That's it right there. Bo does try to be objective IMO, as well as keep his expectations in check somewhat.

ShotgunDawg
09-17-2018, 11:00 AM

Whoever advises Bo on football evaluation must be a rain cloud of a human.

He has said that he is advised by someone else, but person just appears to be the most “pump the breaks” football watcher ever. Sheesh. This mornings shows was a clinic in pump the breaks conservatism.

ShotgunDawg
09-17-2018, 11:01 AM
That's it right there. Bo does try to be objective IMO, as well as keep his expectations in check somewhat.

Agree, but he goes the other way too far. He nit picks instead of trusting what his eyes see.